He/him
September 4
Ecruteak City
Gay
Tarot reader woowoo guy
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
34 posts
Mage Maddox DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mage
Mage Maddox
Mage's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 8:24:06 GMT
Mage Maddox Avatar

mage maddox

27 + he/him + woowoo mystic man

INFORMATION

Mage (Malcolm by birth but you don't call him that) is a chaotic witch man who escaped from a ghost medium/trafficking ring cult in Ecruteak. He had been gaslighted by the cult into thinking that he was a chosen one who had to become a medium or burn in hell; it was only through training up his own ghost Pokemon who were loyal to him that he gained protection from the cult's tactics, and helped him become aware that the cult was using their own ghosts to manipulate his perception of reality. Now, Mage has escaped to Hoenn with his parents and settled down reasonably well, but who knows when the cult will come knocking?
RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Mage is sociable and spicy in crowds. He is smooth as whiskey and down to have a good time. He is also a great loyal friend and will go fighting even if his friends don't want him to. Because he spent so much time being confined and tricked into thinking he was becoming a vessel for the other side, Mage goes hard and strong, facefirst into pleasure with a vengeance. Despite this, he also fully believes in the occult - things like incense, crystals and talismans.

Enemies
Obviously, he hates the cult that tried gaslighting him into becoming their new puppet. I would love to explore if said cult has some connections to Rocket, being drug/Pokemon traffickers and all.

Romantic
Mage is totally down to hook up and get nasty. He loves boys. However, he's not settling down any time soon - something about losing himself in casual pleasure to make up for his lost years.

QUICK LINKS:
APP | PC | PLOTTER | TRACKER | GARDEN

Please tag me on Discord if you post below. Thanks!