twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,838 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
In Aisle Three [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 9:17:23 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the room goes dark. pitch dark. and the music abruptly comes to a stop. he pauses, questioning himself; is this a dream? is he hallucinating? he hears kim's voice call out to him and he reaches out for it, drawn to the silky baritone of the councilman.

"n-no..." 

it couldn't be. he hears the music and he can feel his heart pumping, racing at this point as the lights flashed on in various colors and movements. his eyes stay fixed on kim, locked in a trance as his jaw drops, hangs; he's frozen in place.

"k-kim..." 

politoed's out. down for the count. the mystical ways of kim's dancing combined with the song and effects is enough to faint the water-type. alexander would have fallen too but he feels a PHANTOM FORCE catching him. 

he stands there in utter and complete awe and admiration at what he's seeing. this is it. the battle is over and kim has won.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
In Aisle Three [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 20:25:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
One last breath was taken, the magic room lifting within second of Stone’s mental and physical forfeit. Kim had done what he needed, and shown that power was not only held within your pokemon, but also the trainer.

It wasn’t the leader’s pokemon’s fault, no. It was all on Alex, too weak to fare against Kim. But then again. When comparing the two with experience, Kim was the elder.

Fool didn’t even know how to properly Caramelldance.

So when it was time for Kim to claim his reward, he’d move towards Stone, the Gothorita levitating him ever so slightly with psychic so that he may look down upon Alexander.

"Pathetic."

A thought kept to himself before he was lowered back down to his standing height.

You danced well Alex. I’m sorry I had to use 25% of my power like that. I hope next time it won’t get so out of hand.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,838 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
In Aisle Three [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 13:56:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
alexander dares not make eye contact with the victor. he stands there in shock and disbelief and humiliation. his hands slide into his pocket to retrieve the otella badge before holding it out to kim.

"thank you for your time, kim." 

taking a deep breath, he raises his head and locks eyes. he swears he sees kim's glimmer with hope.

"congratulations. you are the clear winner."