awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 0:21:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]at her wits end, and because the meddlesome creature refuses to behave herself for her father, freya turns desperate. she has too much on her plate to baby the brat, and so she does the thing she thinks astra will resent the most: dropping her off at daycare like a child

and indignant she is. the salandit refuses to give freya the satisfaction of knowing she watches her leave, so the salandit puffs smoke from her nose and stares at the wall. a caregiver picks her up (with gloves) and sets her down with a couple more pokemon around her level. 

she turns, scouring the metal bars that block their pen from the hallway and into the lobby. poison drips from her teeth when a charmander trots her way; it swiftly turns back around and walks off, leaving her to steam, and to brood. 

here we goo
[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 19:03:39 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
to be frank, olivia just did not have the time to train a wingull - even if it was shiny and mutated. after her disastrous visit to slateport she dropped the squawking bird off at the daycare. olivia needed to get back to her city in a timely manner, and even with balder's help, she worried she may miss her own coronation.

the green striped bird shit itself as soon it was released onto the daycare grounds, flying high above. alce enjoyed the altitude but was soon brought back into the main facility, watching those below. she notes an angry little thing and squawks loudly as she dives down, perching herself above the pokemon. alce cocked her head and looked at astra, black birdy eyes full of curiosity. she'd never seen one of these before.

alce

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 4:40:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she watches pokemon leap back into the welcome, waiting arms of their trainers. her purple eyes narrow and she shuffles irritably away from the entrance of her 'playpen.' 

brooding bores her, but when she raises her head to look at the charmander from earlier, he quickly ducks his head and resumes tossing an ember between himself and a pansear. she snorts again, tail flicking, fins at the base of her neck twitching with her displeasure. 

but they smooth as soon as she realizes something is watching her. she looks up, eyes narrowing, and gives the bird a warning hiss. 

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 7:41:31 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
the obnoxious bird squawked at the hiss, and flew down to get a better look at her new play friend. she landed a couple of feet away and began to do a little jig. she was putting on a show!

the green bird was just moving its wings wildly and squawking at different shrilly tones. it was a bad show to watch for any and all involved. a final twirl, wind whipping around the bird pokemon and sending dust into the air above that fell back down like confetti. except it was dirt and dust raining on the bird and the other pokemon, not anything fun.

alce

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 17:41:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]its response is jarring to astra. had she received an equally as aggressive reply, the tussle would have started, and things would have gone just as she'd wished. only all she can do now is stare in confusion as the bird dances before her. it's a mating ritual she doesn't understand, but she refuses to back up and show any sign of nervousness.

instead, her frills waver, tail taking on a purplish hue. she sprays a shower of bright purple acid at the annoying thing. the poison sputters as it splatters on the plastic cages holding them in; a couple of the other pokemon start mewling, but astra eyes the melting barrier with wide eyes. 

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 22:35:02 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
sicyon watched the mean thing spit around a nasty venom. that would just not do. clicking her beak and chattering with more squawks she flew towards the melted metal and blasted it with a water gun.

which, incidentally, weakened it more. a shriek was heard as the metal shifted. confused, the wingull just squawked even louder and began to fly circles above and sending feathers everywhere.

alce

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 2:06:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]hot metal and water make steam. if the daycare sitters hadn't been alerted at this point, they sure were now. plumes of steam billow towards the two pokemon and astra takes advantage of the cover. 

she crashes through the metal bars. brittle and bent, they snap under her weight. she's sent sprawling across the floor and, at the sound of footsteps and terrified cries of pokemon, she scrambles to her feet and takes off running. 

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 22:20:08 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
where was her friend going? the green wingull swept down in a flurry of feathers to follow behind, ignoring the cries of humans. not just the cries, but their grubby paws. hands shot into the air above for her, while other humans went for her friend.

annoyed and annoying, she let out a super sonic screech, forcing the humans to bring their paws to their sound holes.

alce

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 22:44:01 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]gloved hands reach for her and she snarls, spitting and hisses as they clamp painfully around her tail. she lurches down the hallway, frills flattening against her back. she winces when that annoying bird squawks and follows behind her. 

what is it going to take to get out of here?

her frustration builds. she stumbles, trips as a glowing light takes over her body. her form lengthens, stretches. skin crawls over newly formed bone and she comes out of it snarling, shedding her old skin with a splash of acid and looking over her shoulder.

her pursuers share a glance and then run towards her, water-type pokemon at the ready to subdue her. she dashes forward, slams against the door, and emerges from the side of the building. 

and then she blinks, eyes readjusting to the sun, to see freya standing before her. she woman looks confused at first, and then understanding turns to bewilderment. "i felt bad dumping you like that. thought maybe it was a bit rash of me, but i see you've handled things yourself," she quips. 

and for some inexplicable reason, astra is happy to see her. but she only glances sideways and spits again, trying her best to look annoyed.

freya looks behind her at the bird and adds, "and i see you've found a friend."

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 23:30:29 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
olivia arrived, and was completely shocked. the scene that unfolded as her limosoune pulled up was an out right farce. first, there was freya. why did she always have to pop up like a rat. then there was some lizard thing she coo'd at, probably another damned dragon. and then, unfortunately, there was sicyon.

the wingull was swooping in to guard her new friend from behind, lo and behold, she began to evolve. a bright white light enveloped her as a barrier of energy formed between the pelliper and the door, trapping the confused daycare employees inside. she screeched happily and landed beside her new friend. they were both bigger now. neat.

"what in the great blue sea happened here." olivia stated, stunned. sicyon gave her a funny look before going to try and perch on her shoulder. olivia swerved the attempt, and recalled the bird pokemon, saying, "not today."

she gave freya a curt nod in greeting before she reentered and barked at the driver to step on it. gods, just being around that stupid bird gave her a headache.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
havoc [c]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 1:05:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"] you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars & your respective evolutions!