awards
1,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Simple Sight [S]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 14:12:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
His explanation sounded vague. A journey of self-discovery was fine and all, but what had prompted it? People didn’t just wake up one day deciding to reinvent themselves. The young man did not elaborate, and Andrea was too nice for her own good to press him.

“Sounds fun! I can’t say no to adventuring with a friend!” The young woman beamed at Issac’s proposition, unwittingly guilt-tripping him even further. Dungeon crawling was more ’s thing, but she also enjoyed the thrill and chance to meet rare Pokémon.

“Should we swear on it?” Andrea offered the unbreakable, ever-binding contract known as the pinky swear, her Fuecoco mimicking her gesture with its tiny claws.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Simple Sight [S]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 14:52:28 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]If there was one thing Isaac had been sure of since coming here, it had been the strength of Andrea's spirit. If there were two things, it was the fact that he wasn't gonna leave that pinky promise hanging. With a grin, he took her pinky in his.[break][break]

His conviction in this oath was as strong as his conviction in himself was weak.[break][break]

"You're on," he said, the confidence in his grin a perfect mask over his own inner turmoil. " 'Course, after you got to go to space, I'll have to try harder than some cave to impress you. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for something really special." The Aggron tomb where he'd found Kiryu's Mega Stone, way back when, couldn't have been the only mystery like that.[break][break]

"Who knows? If we're lucky, maybe we'll spot a legend."[break][break]

If only Isaac knew how right he was.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Simple Sight [S]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:50:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: