Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 20:21:34 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

His aunt had offered his services to help someone get better at cooking. And since he had already had the restaurant closed for the day it had been decided that the cooking lessons would be done today. That way he wouldn’t have to take another day off or close the restaurant early to give the person cooking lessons.
[break][break]
His Serperior was stationed outside to make the place easier to find for the student. All the student would have to do was find the building with a Serperior outside of it. Should be easy enough to spot something like that. That way he didn’t have to wait outside for him and could get set up.
[break][break]
He checked on Venus and after insuring his Serperior was okay he went back to setting up. The red head wasn’t sure so far what he would be teaching the younger male having decided he would just learn what the other male knew and go from there.
[break][break]
Hearing something from the main room he headed out of the kitchen cane in hand. Since it had sounded like footsteps he figured it was the boy he was suppose to be teaching. ”You the one I’m suppose to be giving lessons to?” he inquired his gaze fixed straight ahead since he wasn’t real sure where he was standing.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + a bit on the nose with the title but I hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 22:04:33 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron was in Lilycove. After getting back from Dewford and the Ultra Deep Sea, his parents were on him like hawks. Both over his safety, and his studies. But mostly over his safety. Once again, he showed them that he was unharmed. Once again, he reminded them that he had four gym badges. Once they caught that he was packing to leave again, they were again on him. Until he showed them his laptop about taking a cooking class in Lilycove. Besides, he wanted to catch up on his studies, and he couldn't do that with them breathing down his neck. And so here he was, already mostly caught up on his school work on the way here.

The five foot four blonde teenager followed the instructions on his phone on where to go, soon finding a Serperior in front of where he was going. Aaron's Gengar waved hi, even as it collapsed his red umbrella and walked in behind his trainer. To the amber eyed teenager, the place looked cozy. Someone walked out from the back and spoke, making Aaron turn around to them. A red head with hairpins keeping his hair out of his eyes (and food), which were dark red, kitchen work attire, and a cane. Cane? The guy stared straight ahead, not even looking at Aaron as he spoke his question. So...his teacher was literally blind. Like . And managed to overcome that and cook for a restaurant.

That was awesome.

"Yes sir. Aaron Toral. My Gengar is around, but he won't be messing with anything." The monotone and stoic voice was accompanied by a sharp look at his Pokemon, who simply saluted him and put the two tables exactly where they were. When he did that, Aaron didn't know. But his Gengar was a strange one. Taking a better look at the guy's face...he was just Kee's type. Probably a good thing his brother wasn't here. "Where do you want me to put my backpack?" As usual, Aaron came prepared. He didn't just have a change of clothes, but he also had his own apron and cooking utensils. He was already a pretty good chef, but the boy was always wanting to get better. If nothing else but to make sure he could always make something tasty for himself.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:17:31 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Shinobu Fujimori, but Shin will do,” he said upon the younger introducing himself. ”And you don’t have to call me sir, it’s weird I’m only eighteen,” he told the younger male his head having turned towards him when he first spoke since he heard the direction his voice was coming from.
[break][break]
When he explained about his gengar he nodded. ”See that he doesn’t, I can usually get by here without much aid as long as the furniture doesn’t get rearranged,” he explained, it clear from his tone that had happened before. He had spent that day tripping over table or chair legs that hadn’t been in that spot the day before leaving frustrated until someone fixed it back.
[break][break]
”Leave it on one of the tables I’ll have Venus keep an eye on things,” he commented gesturing towards the Serperior. ”She won’t let anything happen, especially if I tell her to watch the restaurant. So you don’t how to worry about anything happening to your stuff,” he told the younger male.
[break][break]
”So how much do you know about cooking?” he asked motioning for him to follow so they could walk and talk as they made their way back to the kitchen. He already had pans and seasonings set out ready for use for when the lesson started but ingredients were still in the fridge since it wouldn’t be good to have those sitting out for an extended time. [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + since I only do post from my characters perspective you can say Venus acknowledged Gengar if you want

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 2:32:04 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Shin it is. And eighteen years old? "Impressive. That young and already the head chef? And you're blind to boot. I imagine that took a lot of hard work to accomplish...to getting there, not...you know..." The place was too cozy and spotless to just be a dumping ground for anyone to just cook in, let alone be the head chef here. Aaron got a little awkward there in his monotone voice. He hoped his teacher took it to meaning his hard work in becoming the head chef here, and not becoming blind. He hoped he didn't just put his foot in his mouth.

Aaron stared back at his Gengar to make sure he got the order. They were guests, after all. The ghost started to sweat between both boys, and the stare of the Serperior, before nodding and making a confirmation noise. At the order, Aaron did leave it there, but took out his apron too. A Honedge themed apron. "Gengar is good at that, too, even if he does wanders sometimes. Besides, this looked like it's in a good part of town, so I'm not particularly worried." Aaron started to walk towards Shin as the guy asked him how much he knew about cooking.

"Typically enough to whip up something tasty with just a few ingredients. Seafood in general is a weakness though. And trying to do sushi rolls. Brisket and ribs tend to give me trouble too...basically marinades and BBQ sauces are awkward for me to use. I'm pretty good otherwise, or so I'm told, but I'm always up to improving or learning new techniques or skills. Even ones to improve basic dishes or those that I already cook a lot of." He wasn't trying to brag, and simply stated some problem areas. But also generally stated why he was here. Even if didn't mean improving on those areas that he was weak in, learning new tricks to improve his dishes he was more than willing to learn.

As expected, the place was clean, but also layed out in preparation for this lesson. Good to see that the ingrediants were still in the fridge. Or so he assummed...

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 18:42:12 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”Thanks, I think?” he said his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. The first part had sounded like a compliment but he wasn’t sure about the second part. Was he insulting him? Was this one of those backhanded compliments he had heard about? Well whatever he had sounded awkward so he doubted it could be too bad. He decided not to think to much of it feeling like things were awkward enough as it was.
[break][break]
As the younger male spoke of his gengar he nodded. ”Venus won’t leave my side if I’m out and about all my Pokémon usually won’t either. Yuki, she’s my alonan vulpix, might get distracted and leave my side but she’s gotten better about not doing that,” he told the younger male before inquiring about his cooking skills and motioning towards the kitchen as he started to walk towards it.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say he turned towards him once they were in the kitchen. ”Seafood is can be hard to work with but most ribs take longer to make so we’ll stick with seafood. I can get a few rib recipes copied down for you though and having sent to you. However I find the best way to cook ribs is to smoke them. It might take awhile but I haven’t yet come across ribs more tender cooked any other way,” he explained to the younger male.
[break][break]
”I’ve found the best way to marinate fish is with white wine don’t use red wine that’s more for red meat. And don’t worry the cooking process cooks out the alcohol leaving the flavor. Some people boil the alcohol out of the wine to enhance the flavor but we won’t do that.” Getting a bottle of white wine out he put it on the counter. “Pour a cup of that,” he said handing him a measuring cup before getting a clean bowl out of the dishwasher to put the marinade in.
[break][break]
Once he had done that he told him to put the cup of wine in the bowl before handing him an onion. ”Thinly slice that,” he told him as he got the olive oil and soy sauce before adding two tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of soy sauce to the marinade mix.
[break][break]
While he was doing that he got out a few lemons and started making lemon zest. This would be added into the marinade last but it was still better than waiting to do it when it was needed and having to wait for it to be added before continuing.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + I hope what they’re cooking is okay

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:47:57 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Yep, Aaron wasn't going to say anything else about it. Lest he insults his teacher and gets kicked out. So moving on, Shin also had an Alolan Vulpix. Eh, he wasn't too fond of anything not a steel or ghost type, but to each their own. The blonde listend to his teacher. Ribs take too long, so no go there. Not a problem, smoking takes hours anyways. Maybe he was too impatient on that, but he never did like to smoke meats. White wine for fish if he wished to marinate it. Although..."How do you get away with buying that? Thought we couldn't buy alcohol in general until twenty-one years of age?" Was there some kind of cooking wine that venders and officials bend the rules for?

Nevertheless, he did as instructed, being precise in his measurement, and poured a cup of white wine into the bowl. He was then handed an onion and told to thinly slice it. "All of it?" Once he knew how much, whether it was all of it or just some of it, he'd start on it. Shin would notice from the sounds on the cutting board that Aaron wasn't a novice, but he wasn't an expert either. Aaron also paid attention to the other things Shin was doing. Olive oil and soy sauce. Then lemon zest. But instead of adding it in right away, Shin put it off to the side. "Is that going in last?" At the very least later. Even with half paying attetion to what he was doing and to what Shin was doing, the teenager still didn't so much as nick his hands when cutting up the onion. No tears either.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 15:10:09 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”The older workers go and buy it. It’s not like I drink it or anything, if I can help it I won’t touch the stuff. Cooking with it is one thing but drinking it is another thing entirely,” he said with a shake of his head. He had no plans to ever drink alcohol, didn’t really see the appeal.
[break][break]
Hearing the others question he paused in what he doing. ”Yes, chop all of it,” he told the younger male before returning to making lemon zest. With how much practice he had it didn’t take to long and he was just finishing up when he heard Aaron’s question. ”No the lemon zest does, I just didn’t want to wait on it. I knew cutting the onion wouldn’t be done quickly so I figured I would take the chance to get lemon zest out of the way.”
[break][break]
With that said he added two tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of soy sauce. The onion would go next but until then he would crush the garlic. Getting a garlic clove he began to crush it. ”Add the onion when you’re done,” he told the younger male as he continued to crush the clove of garlic.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 20:56:04 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
"Pretty sure the authorities and sellers don't care either way. If your older workers get caught, it could lead to some legal trouble. I hope you have your bases covered." The law often didn't care about those little details. Shin was still under the age of 21, and those workers were buying it for him. Even if his purpose was for cooking with it, not actually drinking it. Even if he agreed about not touching the stuff. What was the fun of becoming drunk?

Oh, right, Shin was blind. "Right, I did mean the lemon zest. Alrighty." Even with his monotone, it would be clear that he didn't take offense or anything like that. Aaron was already a little over half way done. By the time he was done, the garlic would be ready as well. "Done." Aaron slid the onion into the sauce, ready for the next item on this list to be prepared. "What's next?" He didn't know what to expect. The marinade was...well, interesting since it had alcohol in it. Even if it would be cooked out. They were doing fish of some kind...but surely Shin didn't know that beforehand, right? Unless he had a good variety already out to try something.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 20:36:23 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”Well I usually don’t go around telling people I cook with it. I told use since I’m teaching you to cook. White wine brings out the flavors of a fish. Besides wealthy people will often give their kids small glasses of wine to taste. Not really young kids but at least teenage age,” he said with a small shrug. Besides he wouldn’t let anything happen to his employees. It could also just be passed off as a thing adults could drank at the restaurant as long as he didn’t serve it himself.
[break][break]
No actually now that he thought about he probably wouldn’t get in trouble for serving it as long as he had some alcohol awareness. He had enough to know not to drink it. ”You can serve alcohol when you’re eighteen even if you can’t drink it,” he told the younger male.
[break][break]
The fact he had misinterpreted what Aaron was talking about didn’t faze him. He couldn’t see so he hadn’t been sure what he was talking about. He finished with the garlic just as the younger male added the onion. He added the garlic before turning his attention to Aaron to address.
[break][break]
”Put half of one of the ginger in the mixture,” he said as went to get a bay leaf out of the refrigerator. [break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 1:35:09 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Well, it did sound like he got his bases covered. So Aaron would let it go without issue. Shin gave him ginger, and to put half of it in the mixture. So Ace went on preparing it to be added in. Though now he was curious about what kind of fish were they making? "What kind of fish are we making, anyways?" Veluza was something he wanted to try out since he read about it. Basculin though was quite common, especially here in Hoenn. Hopefully he didn't just spoil any surprises. Not that he'd want any in the kitchen. Shin brought out the basil leaves to add in as Aaron watched with interest. He was, unfortunatley, a naturally quiet boy. Though he did have some curiosities. But most of it was best for the dinner table.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 6:36:26 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”I was thinking Veluza, Basculin is a bit common for my taste besides originally coming from Unova I’ve had it to many times to count,” he told the younger male as he added the bay leaf after Aaron had added the ginger after that came the lemon zest.
[break][break]
”Do mind getting the fish out of the refrigerator? he inquired before speaking once more. ”I had some already out since I had planned on cooking some for supper,” he explained in case he was wondering why he already had fish thawed out.
[break][break]
While he did that started to mixed the marinade making sure all the flavors blended together. He would then let the fish soak in the marinade for thirty minutes in the refrigerator.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + sorry had a headache made it hard to focus on the post

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 14:31:07 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron perked up at the news. "I've been wanting to try Veluza since I read about it." The blonde did as was told, perhaps a little too eagerly. Shin had further explained, and it was good enough for him. Aaron didn't care that much. While he got the fish, Shin had blended the ingredients together to form the marinade. When he was told to add the Veluza filets, he did it, and then they plopped it in the refrigerator. Thirty minutes was what he was told, and so they sat down unless there was something else to do. Namely, Aaron put a table together for them to eat at.

As they waited for the fish to soak in the marinade, Aaron started to talk. "What kind of Pokemon do you like? I personally prefer ghost and steel types." Steel because he just liked most of them, and ghost...well, that was a more complicated answer. They had the best stories. And that's not counting his own little bit of trauma. Keenan liked most Pokemon. If they were cool or cute looking, he'd take it. But what about a blind chef?

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 17:21:13 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

He was relieved that Aaron seemed eager. Some might prefer to stick to eating a fish they were familiar with. However he liked trying new ingredients. Which wasn’t to surprising considering his profession as a chef. He much preferred trying to recreate exotic dishes or using exotic ingredients than making dishes that were common in the region. Not that he didn’t do those as well, since not everyone liked food from other regions.
[break][break]
After putting the fish in the refrigerator to marinate he moved with Aaron into the dining area after setting the timer on his braille watch to go off after thirty minutes it would vibrate against his wrist. Sitting down he heard the younger teens inquiry about Pokémon types.
[break][break]
”I don’t really have a preference. I try to be logical though. Probably not the best idea to have a Pokémon that eats a lot considering my profession,” he said with a small chuckle. Though the chuckle died off to be replaced with a thoughtful frown. That did remind him that he hadn’t even attempted to catch a Pokémon since losing his vision.
[break][break]
He told himself it was because he was busy but that wasn’t the whole truth. ”I actually haven’t gone out to catch Pokémon since before I went blind,” he admitted.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 21:49:53 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
So Shin didn't have much of a preference aside from relatively low maintenance. The man chuckled while musing that maybe something that doesn't eat a lot would do well for him. With a curious head tilt, he soon got an answer as to why Shin frowned. Wat. "Why? One of my friends is a blind trainer, and he never let that stop him. If you're worried about someone being a butthole about you going out and catching a Pokemon, I know someone who will likely jump at the chance to catch more friends. My older brother, Keenan. He's a pretty decent trainer, earning probably one of the toughest gym badges out there. He has two now. Anyways, he's pretty laid back and nonjudgemental. I just hope one of your Pokemon is good with directions, since Kee is not." Kee was also really bad at being on time. But at least he won't be an intentional butthole towards Shin.

It did help that Shin was also just Kee's type. And he was hardworking too, and seemed to have found his calling. Maybe Shin will be a good influence on his older brother. "I could arrange a meeting for you two to go Pokemon hunting, if you want. I know for a fact that he won't mind." If anything, Kee might even be excited. He seemed much more open to meeting new people now. And it may keep the elder blonde more occupied instead of doting on Ace, so a win win.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Lessons in Cooking [C]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 18:59:42 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

When Aaron mentioned a blind trainer his thoughts strayed to the blind boy he had met earlier that day. Running low on stuff he had decided to do a bit of shopping at the department store. And that was when he had run into . Running into another blind person had definitely been unexpected.
[break][break]
Hideo’s earlier words also came to mind. About how he was the only other blind person he had met. If that was the case did that mean he could be referring to Hideo? Unless he had run into some other blind person that him and Hideo had yet to meet. But the only other blind person he knew of was one his cousin had talked about, a blind girl who was paralyzed from the waist down as well. His cousin had said her name was .
[break][break]
Since Aaron had said he he could only assume he was talking about Hideo. ”I actually met a blind boy early when shopping. He was telling me about the ways he did. He’s the only other blind person I met. But I am curious about that blind girl my cousin was telling me about,” he told the younger teen before continuing.
[break][break]
”And if you’re sure your brother wouldn’t mind I think I’ll take you up on that. To be honest I just haven’t made the time with having the restaurant and before I moved here I was not in a good headspace,” he explained knowing that it was hard for him to have a good balance between work and relaxation with him often working more than he should.
[break][break]
”Venus is pretty good with directions, or at least she’s never gotten me lost,” he said a pleased sound coming from the direction of his Serperior showing she had heard the compliment. Hearing the sound he couldn’t help but let out an amused huff. ”Don’t be getting a big head,” he called in the direction of the serpentine Pokémon before returning his attention to the younger male.
[break][break]
Having someone there would be nice. And maybe they would become friends. He had no way of knowing the younger teen was trying to play match maker. ”Anyway if you could arrange something that would be great.”[break]