february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Absalom’s Siblings
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 15:17:51 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[googlefont=Satisfy]
[attr="class","character-clouds"]
[attr="class","character-clouds-img"]
[attr="class","character-clouds-scroll"]
[attr="class","character-clouds-text"]
[attr="class","character-clouds-h"]First Steel
The oldest adoptive sibling of Axel and the biological older sibling of the middle sibling. They should be twenty-one since I said they were eight years older than Axel in his history though I’m willing to discuss changing the age and making them older but I would like them to at least be eight years older. I picture them being protective over Axel but not overly so. I mean I see them wanting to keep their brother safe but also wanting him to get a chance to be a normal kid. They currently has temporary guardianship over Axel since their parents stayed back in Alola. Helped convince their parents to allow Axel to move to Hoenn with him despite his poor health. Came to Hoenn three years ago. Gender and FC up to the person who adopts.

[attr="class","character-clouds2"]
[attr="class","character-clouds2-img"]
[attr="class","character-clouds2-scroll"]
[attr="class","character-clouds2-text"]
[attr="class","character-clouds2-h"]First Steel
The middle sibling and the biological younger sibling of the oldest sibling. Should be between the ages of 16-19. Would prefer if they had recently come to Hoenn. Would like them to have a good relationship with their siblings though doesn’t have to be protective over Axel. Again FC as well as gender is up to the person who adopts them.

[newclass=.character-clouds]width:400px;padding:10px;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(left top, #66A7C5, #F0ECEB);[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds-img]max-width:100%;height:auto;object-fit:contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds-h]color:#66A7C5;font-family:Satisfy;font-size:25px;text-shadow:2px 2px white;line-height:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds-text]margin-left:10px;height:141px;width:230px;padding:5px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0.5);overflow:auto;text-align:justify;color:black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds-scroll ::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds-scroll ::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece]background-color:white;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds-scroll ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#66A7C5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.character-clouds2]width:400px;padding:10px;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(right top, #66A7C5, #F0ECEB);[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds2-img]max-width:100%;height:auto;object-fit:contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds2-h]color:#66A7C5;font-family:Satisfy;font-size:25px;text-shadow:2px 2px white;line-height:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds2-text]margin-right:10px;height:141px;width:230px;padding:5px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0.5);overflow:auto;text-align:justify;color:black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds2-scroll ::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds2-scroll ::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece]background-color:white;[/newclass]
[newclass=.character-clouds2-scroll ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#66A7C5;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights