Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
How to Train Your Dragon [M/C]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 14:51:29 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

Taming dragon types. It wasn’t something he ever thought he would be doing. Oh sure he had a Zweilous and Hades had turned out to be pretty docile unless he felt like Shin was in some kind of danger. Like Venus, his Serperior, Hades was quite protective over him. And yet he had never thought someone would request aid with training up some dragon types.
[break][break]
Was someone having trouble with their own Pokémon? He could think of no other reason than that. Though he supposed he would get the details once he had arrived. Hopefully the way he had taught Hades would come in handy this time. Because if a typing known for their aggression could become docile then he must have done something right with his teaching.
[break][break]
Arriving in Sootopolis City he allowed Tempest, his Manectric, to guide him forwards he was also using his rotom dex to help him. It told him he had reached his destination and he put it away as he turned his attention towards the person that had put up the request for aid.
[break][break]
So it was to train the dragon Pokémon that would be working alongside rangers. He supposed they were a bit low on rangers that could do that if they were asking for help from civilians. Not that it mattered to him. If he could help he would help it anyway he could.
[break][break]
He was told to wait since he would be working alongside someone else. The blind youth nodded and decided to give Tempest some attention while he waited. Hopefully the person he was partnered up with wouldn’t make a big deal about working with a blind person.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay, couldn’t think of a title

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 22:18:29 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[attr="class","sam-banner-up"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred"]x
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]Dragon types were admittedly not Wren’s strong suit. Sorta vexing, really— he liked to think that he was decent in getting along with most Pokémon he came across. It had been that, along with his love for the environment, that had spurred him to become a ranger in the first place.

Though he supposed there were exceptions to the rule—like the eevee he’d caught for Levy. And apparently, his goodra. He didn’t get it! It was a water-based dragon, and he’d thought they were largely docile creatures. But this one was hell bent on stubborn mischief!

He couldn’t manage to train her a bit! It was a little embarrassing as a captain, in all honesty. But he was young, and doing his best. Even Wren had to acknowledge the need for help sometimes.

It felt a bit odd to be meeting in Sootopolis, given its Rocket occupation, but Wren wasn’t about to start complaining. It was a city known for its draconid roots after all. Maybe it’d have some sort of calming effect on his goodra?

Approaching the designated meeting spot, he spied a redhead turned away from him. Unaware that the younger man wouldn’t see him, he lifted a hand to wave. “Hey! Are you Shinobu? I think I’m supposed to be meeting you here. About my goodra?” His leafeon paced beside Wren, ears twitching curiously at the stranger.
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-icon"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]how to train your dragon
so meet me where the lights dim
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-bounce"]
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #e0a8a8; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #e0a8a8;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #e0a8a8);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#e0a8a8;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 16:29:22 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Tempest was the first to notice Wren. The teen felt the Manectric move a bit letting him know someone had approached. It wasn’t until the other drew spoke that he was able to pinpoint their location though. Even with his sensitive hearing he hadn’t heard the older male until he spoke. There were to many smaller sounds overlapping for him to pickup the sound of someone’s footsteps.
[break][break]
”That’s me, though I’m afraid I wasn’t given much details aside from the fact you’re a ranger and I’m to help you train your dragon type. He hadn’t mentioned the species or what I should call you,” he told the older male his face turned in the direction he had heard the older male speaking from.
[break][break]
At least he knew the breed of Pokémon now. ”I have a Zweilous myself. He’s pretty docile for a Zweilous unless he feels like there’s a threat towards me. I figured since I had made a Pokémon known for their cruel disposition docile that I would take a shot at helping out.”
[break][break]
Unsure if the older male had picked up on his lack of eyesight he decided he should say something. ”Before we begin, I should warn you that I’m blind. I hope that’s not a problem,” he told the older male keeping one hand on Tempest. Luckily she only seemed curious about the man and his Leafeon.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 15:44:49 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]It took a closer look at Shinobu to make the connection that he could not see Wren in the same manner. The connection with his manectric made more sense as the canine indicated movements and gave cues to the younger man.

Not that Wren took any issue with that.

“That’s strange, I’m not sure why they wouldn’t send over that info.” He perked up, easily turning chipper as he introduced himself. “I’m Wren. Or, well, Captain Rourke from the Petalburg division, but Wren’s just fine!” A lighthearted laugh twined through his rambling.

“But yeah, I have this goodra that I just can’t seem to get a handle on. He’s way more finicky than my dratini..” His hands clapped together at the explanation given, quick to agree to any help he could get. “Any insight you can give is probably way better than what I’ve tried to come up with.”

Ready to get to work, he paused with a small frown as the other paused. Wren shook his head instinctively, something frantic creeping into his tone. “Oh, no! That’s not a problem at all! I don’t mind, though I’m sorry if I gave the impression that I might be.” Juno trotted forward, peering up at the manectric in curious greeting. His leafeon was as forward as ever.
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #e0a8a8; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #e0a8a8;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #e0a8a8);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#e0a8a8;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 21:20:29 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”They might have. My aunt was the one who told me about the mission and she can be a bit scatterbrained at times,” he admitted amusement coloring his tone. ”She means well though she helped me start up my restaurant,” he told the older male.
[break][break]
It seemed the older male didn’t mind though and just introduced himself. ”Nice to meet Wren. Shinobu can be a bit of a mouthful so if you want to call me Shin go ahead.”
[break][break]
Well it wasn’t uncommon for dragon types to be a bit finicky or hard to control. Most dragon types were pretty aggressive, but there were some exceptions to the rule. ”Weird about the Goodra though, they’re usually friendly and pretty meek,” he pointed out his expression thoughtful.
[break][break]
”Does your Goodra look different from a normal Goodra. Because I’ve heard a different form had been discovered and that it was pretty clingy,” he told the older male. Speaking of clingy that reminded him of Yuki, his alolan vulpix, who always wanted his attention.
[break][break]
Bringing up his blindness was almost second nature since his aunt would often forget to let people know. However he hadn’t expected the older male to think he was at fault for something. ”Oh no need to apologize. Some people just think being blind makes me helpless. My aunt and her family don’t treat me like that, but I’ve ran into people who have. I wasn’t trying to assume things though.”
[break][break]
While Shin was trying to fix whatever misunderstanding he had started Tempest peered down at the Leafeon. Other than giving Juno her attention the Manectric didn’t do anything not wanting Shin to get the wrong signals.[break]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
ranger captain
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 16:34:36 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] “No worries, either way! Mix ups happen–I know I’ve caused my own fair share of them,” he admitted with a sheepish laugh. He could be, well…a bitforgetful and scatterbrained on even the best of days, so he wasn’t about to take it personally.

Wren perked as the other introduced himself, enthusiasm seeping into his voice. “Likewise, Shin! I look forward to working with you.” Shinobu’s speculation was fair, and Wren nodded along to himself as he considered–“I guess I wouldn’t say she’s mean exactly, so much as unruly.”

Mad stubborn on top of that. She would be doing what she wanted, when she wanted, thank you very much. Or so it had been made clear to the captain, who had just wanted her to help put out a small brush fire at the edge of Petalburg Woods the week prior. In the end, he’d had to scramble to call out his vaporeon to assist.

“Mmm, no I think she’s just your typical goodra. No variation, or anything. I guess it can be chalked up to no two pokemon are just alike, but she’s really a bit wild.” And prone to lumbering off at her whim, and at a wildly quick pace for a goodra.

“Ah, well that’s no good. I’m sure you’re totally capable!” he chirped in response. The redhead certainly seemed to know his stuff, after all. So who was to say that didn’t extend into all aspects of his life? Plus Wren had never really been the sort to make snap judgements. “I’m sure it gets to be a little bit of a repetitive thing, though. So it’s all good!”

Looking down at Juno, his hands balled into loose fists at his hips. The leafeon yipped cheerfully in response, and returned to wind circles around his ankles. “So! Where do we start?”
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 21:22:58 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg3"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”True, though not everyone would be as understanding about it,” he pointed out with a sigh. And it wasn’t like he had dealt with a lot of people who treated him differently than everyone since coming to Hoenn. Sure he had dealt with a few people who treated him like he was helpless. But other than that everyone just treated him like everyone else.
[break][break]
Though the other had already seemed to know his name he still thought it would be a good idea to introduce himself. ”I look forward to working with you as well,” he said before listening to what the older male had to say. So it sounded like the Goodra was just not wanting to listen to him. That is if that’s what he meant by unruly.
[break][break]
So it was a regular Goodra after all. A bit weird that it wasn’t a bit meek like he had heard the were. ”For dragon types the best way to tame them is to show you mean business. You have to be firm with dragon types,” he told the ranger thinking of how he had worked on training his Zweilous. He likes to think that they held a mutual respect for each other and that’s why he was not as volatile as most of its species were.
[break][break]
”Thanks though I’ve had less people think that way about me since I started up my own restaurant. I’m a chef started learning after I lost my sight,” he explain before shaking his head. ”Anyway sorry about getting off topic. We’re here about training your Goodra so we should focus on that.”
[break][break]
Hearing the older males question made him think of how he had trained Hades and he found himself answering. ”Well with my zweilous I just battled him repeatedly and won. I think showing your Goodra that you shouldn’t be taken lightly as a trainer would be the best way to go.”[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
ranger captain
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 17:39:59 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] “I’m sorry to hear that,” he answered with a short sigh of his own. He couldn’t say he’d experienced anything similar, so he couldn’t really imagine what that must’ve been like. Still, it was sort of a shame, wasn’t it? “Great! I’m sure we’ll get along nicely.” Of course, it wasn’t exactly difficult to get along with Wren, who sought to please or accommodate most everyone he encountered, but all the same! And if this would help him with his stubborn goodra, all the better!

As the other explained, Wren listened intently– nodding along seriously, only for a laugh to brighten his attempt at somberness. “Oh, well that might be the problem then. I’m a bit of a softie, if I’m being honest. Especially with my pokemon.” There really wasn’t anything about Wren (in looks or personality) that screamed firm, or stern. His more compassionate nature tended to bleed through, even when angry or upset.

“A chef, huh? Wren didn’t mind the short conversation deviation. “Think I burn most things I try to cook–maybe I’ll stop by your restaurant sometime!” It was definitely bound to be better than anything he could come up with on his own.

His head tilted in thought, and a low hum followed the suggestion. “By that logic…should we battle, then?” His voice perked up as he suggested it, and one loose fist smacked loosely against the flat of the opposite palm as the lightbulb went off in his head. Granted, despite being a ranger captain, he wasn’t much for battling. After all, he used his team to protect and serve the region more than compete against others when it could be helped.

But if it would help bring his goodra to a less rebellious point, maybe he should explore all possible routes.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 20:04:43 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg3"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The teen just shrugged upon hearing his comment. He was use to the different ways before treated him. He was just thankful his aunt and her family didn’t treat him like he was helpless. They actually treated him like he was normal. That wasn’t always the case with some people he ran into. Some people thought he had to have everything done for him, which wasn’t the case at all.
[break][break]
As he spoke he nodded in understanding. ”It took a bit for me to learn that sometimes being strict was necessary. I think a lot of it, when it comes to the way one acts, he a lot to do with they were brought up. People from a strict household would probably have an easier time being able to be strict,” he told him his expression thoughtful.
[break][break]
Deciding there was no point in dwelling on any of that he decided to move on with the conversation. The subject would move back onto his problems with people due to his lack of eyesight before moving on to his restaurant. Mainly since that had started changing the way a good number of people treated him. There was less people who treated him like he was helpless.
[break][break]
”You’re welcome to drop by anytime. We’re open pretty much everyday. Though we do close one day a week. That was the only way I could get my aunt to let me run the place with too much help from her. Something about me pushing myself to hard,” he said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
[break][break]
He would then think of the other thing he had said. About burning everything he cooked. ”Also if you ever wanted to learn any tips with cooking to not burn stuff, than I can give you cooking lessons. You’ll probably be a better student than my uncle. I’m pretty sure he’s unteachable. He set the toaster on fire the last time I tried,” he told a bit amused when it got to the last part. While he found it amusing now, he still had no idea how his uncle had managed to set the toaster on fire.
[break][break]
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he decided to get on to the reason they were here. ”Yes, battling is the best way to get through to a dragon type. I got through to Hades by having him lose repeatedly to Venus. It was a tough battle since Venus is a grass type. But lucky this happened when Venus was a Servine and Hades was a Deino.”[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights