they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Some Families are Broken
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 18:17:58 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

I got home late on a Saturday night, and I knew right away something wasn't right. I knew she was gone. She took all I had but left a hole in my heart. Should've known it would go bad right from the start. What did I do wrong? I can't understand how she would leave me this way with nothing to say. Then I found the note on the door: It said goodbye, and she don't want me no more. “Bye-bye, Baby, bye-bye,” she said in a letter, and that was all she wrote. Guess this is goodbye, guess this is forever, and that was all she wrote.

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

Gender - 16 years old - Twin - League - Ion from tales of the abyss preferred fc

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

Is the identical twin of Sage. I see him being the same sweet and gentle person Sage use to know. Sage use to be that way but has long since changed. Sage’s only desire is to get them out of the clutches of their parents and protect them with everyone else. Their parents left Sage for dead so rather or not they actually believe their twin is dead is up to the person who adopts them. I see Sage and there twin having been thick as thieves before Sage supposedly died.

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

Gender - Late 30’s to early 40’s - Parent - League - FC

The parent of Sage and their twin. Left Sage for dead. Cares more for money than their own children. I like the idea of them having crossed the wrong person and the person hurting Sage in retaliation and instead of helping them out they fled. Must have green hair or green eyes

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

Opposite Gender of other parent - Late 30’s to early 40’s - Parent - League - FC

The parent of Sage and their twin. Left Sage for dead. Cares more for money than their own children. I like the idea of them having crossed the wrong person and the person hurting Sage in retaliation and instead of helping them out they fled. Must have green hair or green eyes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#494949;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#494949;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font:bold 22px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 8px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]height:84px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights