they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 4:47:26 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

They were feeling restless. The teen didn’t have any work to do and they were feeling like they needed to go do something. Though they couldn’t think of anything to do. Not off the top of their head. Reading like they normally would when hanging out in their room and was out, since they needed new reading material.
[break][break]
Getting up from where they had been laying flat on their back in their room they decided to go look around the base for something today. Slipping their usual mask on, that hid the top half of their face they made their way out of their room. They passed a few other members who seemed to busy to notice them, which didn’t faze them.
[break][break]
Their wondering feet led them to the gym. It’d been awhile since they’d worked out. Not that they thought their skills were rusty. But getting in a bit of a workout would give them something to do. And would kill this boredom they had.
[break][break]
Bypassing the weights and other exercise equipment they went over to some punching bags. Before they started throwing any punches they did a bit of a warm up. Then after making sure their gloves were secure on their hands they started punching the bag.
[break][break]
Going from preforming a right to a left hook. Before switching things up and testing the power of their kicks.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 17:00:41 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
sage would be able to hear a chattering voice from the next room over as they busy themselves with training. a door opens and two pairs of steps would echo through the rooms.

priam comes out of the shower rooms. his towel drapes over his head while his shirt is drenched from not drying himself properly, but the bag hanging from his shoulder was dry at least. beside him was his gabite he keeps around for company.

his head was tilted downward as he makes small talk with his gabite walking beside him. he doesn't notice the other person in the room they were crossing until his pokemon stops and turns its attention to them.

"oh, hi!" he greets. at this point, he has stopped walking forward and started chatting a distance away. "haven't seen ya around! you visit the gym often?"

rockets don't often use the facilities of the sub outside of the offices, the sleeping quarters and the labs. he certainly didn't expect someone at the gym as well, or else he would've extended his session instead of hitting the showers soon.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 20:07:55 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

For the time being they ignored the voice. It sounded like it was coming from the showers anyway. Yeah barging into the showers didn’t really appeal to them so they were content just to use the punching bag as it was intended to be used as. Which was you know a punching bag.
[break][break]
However they paused in their routine when they hard the voice getting closer. Turning his head to face the older male they were able to take in the other’s appearance despite the mask covering the top half of their face. Definitely just got out of the showers if the damp appearance wasn’t anything to go off of.
[break][break]
Long blue hair and red eyes. Not a rocket they had seen before. Than again they had only been a member a few months so it wasn’t to surprising that there were still rockets they had never met before. The older male seemed to noticed their presence as well and addressed them.
[break][break]
They inclined their head in greeting before addressing Priam’s question. ”I’ve been a few times but I only joined up a few months ago,” they said with a shrug. ”Anyway I’m Sage Morgan.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 2:13:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ooh, full name introductions." there's already something he can gleam from that introduction alone, but priam doesn't let it change his demeanor. "i'm priam conrad, but you can just call me priam if you wanna. there's, like, no need to be formal with me!"

that was his preference, though it obviously doesn't affect how he addresses others. for sage, maybe he'll stick with the surname. he seems like the type to not care anyways.

"if you're new, just come to me if ya have any questions. i can answer 'em for ya if ya need to!"

with a grin, he appeals to make himself approachable.

a lot of rockets join the organization for either avarice or to rebel against the system, often leading to a more jaded view of the world. priam's not sure where he himself falls, but someone has to be the friendly face in the sea of thieves.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 13:20:28 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","setting"]

To be honest they weren’t sure what kind of reaction that meant. Perhaps he thought they were too trusting. Well maybe not considering they wore a mask. But it wasn’t like the blue haired youth knew their name was fake. No one in Team Rocket were aware of that. Though they were sure some people suspected that was the case sense they went out of their way to keep their identity hidden.
[break][break]
”Did I come off as formal?” they asked frowning. They tried not to come off that way. Even if manners had been ingrained in them from a young age. Though they weren’t sure why he would have brought up being formal unless that was the case.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say they couldn’t help but quirk a brow not that it would be noticeable with the mask that obscured the top half of their face. They had been expecting anyone to make that kind of offer. ”I’ll keep that in mind,” he promised finding himself a bit curious about the older man.
[break][break]
They were curious about why he would be willing to help a new recruit. ”I mean no offense when I say this,” he started off before continuing. ”I wasn’t expecting that kind of offer from someone of team rocket. Why go out of your way to help new recruits if they need it?”[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 3:08:38 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"so you can look back to this day and think, 'oh, i'm so lucky i get to meet lil ol' mister conrad! he helped me so much when i first started!'"

he grins immediately as the last word escapes his lips.

"jus' kiddin'! knowin' people's an important part of the job, y'know? it's really nice to know which people are gonna be nice to you and which ones aren't. ya can't jus' expect people to throw themselves at strangers!"

that one wasn't obvious, but priam thought he might as well spell that out for the other grunt.

"y'er gonna find someone else doin' the same, they just won't admit to it!" he doubts it. people in rocket are pretty self-centered anyways, and will always think that they're the best, priam included. "i don't actually need backup, but it's pretty fun talkin' to people anyways."

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 21:08:41 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

To be honest they weren’t to sure how to react. They weren’t to sure if they were joking or not. Since he didn’t seem to be the type to be full of himself they figured he was. The fact he grinned ride after made them think he was right in thinking he was just joking.
[break][break]
”I wouldn’t expect everyone to. Not everyone are a people person. That’s not to say it’s not nice to meet someone willing to lend a helping hand though,” they said after hearing his comment about knowing people. ”I would say I’m the other type myself but that’s more because I’ve always had trouble putting myself out there. Probably because it’s hard for me to warm up to people,” they said with a shrug.
[break][break]
Well that was something they doubted. If the world had taught them anything is that people weren’t usually that nice. Of course there was an exception to every rule. But considering the fact it was rocket members they were talking about they had their doubts. And they included themselves in that.
[break][break]
His next comment had them raising their brow. Not that Priam would know thanks to the mask that covered the top half of their face. ”You seem pretty confident in your abilities. Not that I’m not as well,” was all he said unsure what else he could say.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 0:50:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"well, that's not so bad for this world either." not being friendly that is. "gotta keep up that exterior, y'know. something about self-defense mechanism and shit, i dunno psychology."

there was a reason why other members of rocket were cold and distant. there was less to target when they don't present themselves as vulnerable, after all.

not priam though.

"me? heh, i'm just that good that i don't need to worry 'bout all that stuff!" he huffs with pride following his claim. "ya better be good if y'er in rocket. just between you and me, the higher ups get pretty judgey with incompetent grunts. you didn't hear that from me, though!"

he looks down at his gabite, who had been patiently waiting. priam gives him a quick scratch on the head before turning back to sage.

"ya sure you don't have any actual questions? cause i wouldn't want to hold you up on your workout."

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 21:44:42 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

”I guess,” they said with a shrug. They had never actually given much thought to it. About why they were the way they were. But it was probably a mixture of things. Probably a bit to do with how they grew up and the incident that had led to them seeking out Team Rocket.
[break][break]
And there was also the whole not being able to get to one as easily. After all you couldn’t get hurt if you didn’t allow yourself to get close to someone. That’s what they thought anyway. Not that it still didn’t happen. Sometimes it was impossible not to let someone behind your walls.
[break][break]
’Yes,but moderation is key. It’s all nice and good to believe in your skills but not to the point that you would end up underestimating your opponent.’ they thought but didn’t say anything. ”Don’t have to worry about it that. I’m always working on improving myself. Bettering my skills. So I don’t end up letting down Team Rocket.”
[break][break]
Though if they were being honest with themself at the moment they just didn’t want to let down . After all he had been the one to take a chance on them. To accept them into Team Rocket. That went a long way in their book.
[break][break]
That wasn’t something they were about to get into with Priam. Upon hearing his question they had to stop and think. ”Yeah could you tell me more about the rankings. I know grunt is the lowest but I’m still trying to wrap my head around the hierarchy as a whole.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + sorry I’m an idiot who thought I already replied to this

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 11:25:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i'll be real with ya, the actual heirarchy doesn't get followed a lot and it basically gets bogged down to, like, three tiers."

he holds up a finger on one hand. "the boss- mister walsh if ya will." and then a second. "every other titled personnel, y'know, like the underbosses and the admins and stuff." and finally, a third. "and then there comes the rest of us."

priam takes his hand back, idly fiddling with the fingertips using his other hand as he continues talking.

"usually, it's just whoever's more useful is, well, more important regardless of rank. it just so happens that those that get those titles are also the ones that tend to be useful."

it's a bogus explanation, but the trends do swing that way.

no one says it out loud, but that's what he saw rocket people were doing. every single one of them was prideful, and the only thing that gets them off of their stage is power, one way or another.

"people here just follow the 'respect is earned' mantra. did ya know people rank me high on their tier lists too? just ask 'em 'bout my rep!"

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 1:01:28 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

So there wasn't much of a hierarchy. It seemed that it was mostly based on what one could bring to the table. The ones who had the most power to their names were the highest rank, which made sense, and then it went down from there until you were left with grunts. Though that didn't mean grunts couldn't have their own uses. And something told them that if a grunt were to put in enough work, they could easily rise through the ranks and become someone important. But only if they put in the work and didn't continually mess up.
[break][break]
"That makes sense, though everyone has their uses. Team Rocket makes me think of a machine. Each part in a machine has its own job and only works because each part in a machine works together," they said. That was the best analogy they could think of, but to them, it did describe how Team Rocket was run and was better than some other analogies that could be made.
[break][break]
As he spoke about respect being earned, they nodded. Now, that was something they could get behind. Some people just didn't deserve respect. Luckily, they hadn't run into anyone like that in Team Rocket. Though they supposed right now, only had their respect, but that was because he was the only higher-up they knew.
[break][break]
, they actually weren’t too sure what to think of the older male. But so far, the older male was in the same boat as them and was only a grunt. With some people, it's just harder to know where one stands with them. Usually, it's because they just don't know the other person too well.
[break][break]
Now, there was another person to add to the list, although they weren't sure which list at the moment. However, they felt that they had gotten to know the older male a bit. For instance, he seemed quite confident in his abilities, which was evident from the things he said.
[break][break]
"I'll be sure to keep an ear out," they said, thinking about how he could have gained a reputation. Essentially, that was what he was saying.[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 2:20:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"that's all there is to it for the basics," he tells him. "of course, i got trade secrets myself. those wouldn't be free."

he actually doesn't have them. those words were only given out for a semblance of expertise in an area that doesn't have one. that, or he just wants an opportunity to show off.

priam pushes his gabite along, trying to usher him out of the gym.

"well, we've taken much of your time already. hope you have a fun workout! see you around?"

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 17:12:53 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

'Trade secrets, huh?' he mused to himself. The whole idea was quite amusing, considering that the person he was talking to didn't seem much older than himself. He wasn't sure if he should believe him, as it seemed like common knowledge for someone involved in a criminal organization.
[break][break]
However, he decided to play along and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind," he said, his tone giving nothing away, making it unclear how he truly felt about the matter. Hopefully, Priam would think he genuinely believed him and wouldn't realize that he was just pretending.
[break][break]
"Yeah, I'll be seeing you," he agreed, returning to his workout.[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Keeping Fit [S/C]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 21:01:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: