part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
Leilani's Plotter
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 3:53:50 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar

LEILANI REINHARDT

HISTORY

Leilani is a Alola native who was tragically orphaned at the tender age of 3 due to her parents dying in an unfortunate accident. Fortunately, Leilani's life took a turn for the better when her father's longtime friend, the Champion of Unova, decided to take her under his wing and adopt her into his family. Leilani joined as the third child of the Reinhardt family following after her older brother's & . Having always wanted a daughter her father would constantly hover and spoil his newest little princess with all the affection and thing money could buy. This however caused a strain in the relationship with her eldest brother.

While she certainly wanted for nothing growing up, Leilani still struggled to accept her place in her new home. Oftentimes she felt like an outsider, an invader, someone who didn't belong. Unova wasn't her home, Alola was. These feelings only festered and continued to grow as she got older. It lead Leilani to find comfort for the aching hole in her life in other places. Like booze, people, and occasionally drugs. During one of her many college escapades she met someone who offered her a saving grace from this self-destructive cycle. He opened her eyes to a whole new world and offered her a place where she could finally belong. The ORTHRUS GANG quickly became her new family. The time she spent with them were some of the best moments of her life. For the first time, she felt like she didn't have to play a role, or be left feeling alone. She was surrounded by people who didn't give a shit about where she came from. A merry band of misfits that she can call her own.

PERSONALITY

Leilani is a firecracker. A ball of energy that is both brilliantly dazzling as it is dangerously eruptive. Leilani commands and demands attention when she walks into a room. While some might crack under that pressure she basks in it. She was made to be the center of attention. Often dubbed as the 'life of the party', one can bet that everything gets a little bit more entertaining when Leilani is around. Her presence is something at is definitely noticed and missed when absent. She a bonafied thrill seeker, boredom being the bane of her existence. Leilani has this natural charm to her that draws other's close to her, even without her trying. This made it all the more easier for her to dominate her social circles.

Instead of wielding that power and abusing it, Leilani is such a socialite that she would often hop from group to group of individuals, never being able to just stay in one place. In school, she was the popular girl that was friends with everyone. But she's not perfect, despite what other people say. Due to her shortcomings, Leilani finds it hard to maintain a consistent relationship. She blames it on her short attention span but her non-committal behavior actually stems from her own lack of self-love and worth. Her tragic past and trauma also play their part in her inability to 'allow' herself to love. Because of this, she's constantly bouncing from one fling to the next.

CURRENT PLOTS

ORTHRUS
Leilani is a member of the street gang ORTHRUS, led by . Leilani's role resides in intel gathering and networking. Through her Orthrus will sink it's fangs deep into this regions veins and forge a name for themselves that even the best of the best can't ignore. Leilani is also the creator/originator of Orthrus' Club Olympus, a mixed gendered host club located in Mauville City's entertainment district.

SEEKING:
  • League (civilian) and Rocket (unaligned) characters interested in joining ORTHRUS
  • League and Rocket characters wanting to hire ORTHRUS for jobs
  • Conflicts with gang rivals and law enforcement

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Former friends from her childhood in Unova
  • Former classmates from CCU (Castelia City University | she was a social media & business marketing double major with a minor in performing arts)
  • Exes and former flings

NEW CONNECTIONS

• Friends and allies on the wrong side of the law
  • Social media followers / OnlyFans members and creator buddies!
  • Regular Clients of hers from Club Olympus
  • Casual flings

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES

FRIENDS

• : Close friend, f*ck buddy. Leader of ORTHRUS

FAMILY

• : Lani's least favorite brother. Her relationship became strained with her eldest brother the moment their father began to give her special treatment (despite the fact that she never asked that from him.) Venom filled words left Max's lips and cut his little sister where it hurt. In order to defend herself they constantly butt heads and are at each other's throats. Though deep down Lani wishes he could love and accept her as family.
  • : Lani's favorite brother. Cae doesn't give her any preferential treatment. Instead he treats everyone equally, which she can appreciate. He and their father accepted her for who she was and they love her and consider her a member of the family. Whenever Lani or (Guppy) as they call her back home, was struggling due to being in her own head or the treatment she received from Max, Cae was always there to cheer her up with understanding words and her favorite ice cream.

LOVERS

[googlefont="Poppins"]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
Leilani's Plotter
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 9:16:15 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar

SOYEON & LEILANI

WHO AM I?

Soyeon is a rocket scientist currently assisting aboard many projects, having been forced into the field. When she was young, the girl dreamed of becoming a well known Pokemon Professor as she took her studies seriously and became the ever studious little bookworm of her class. Things came to a head when she was unable to afford continuing education, when a strange man offered to pay for her time to study at university on his dime. Without any option, her parents agreed and Soyeon went to university. Unbeknownst to her, the man was affiliated with Rocket and slowly provided her with materials and data to become familiar with in her projects, solely to prepare her for service. After graduating, Soyeon was give an ultimatum: join or her parents would suffer the consequences.

GOING WAY BACK

Naturally, as both grew up in Unova, there's some chance they met once or twice, as she lived in Driftveil before moving to attend university. It's possible, although not as hard of an angle as the university friendship.

Speaking of which, as both character attended university, one possible option was that both could attend Castelia City University, although she would have majored in natural sciences, astronomy or other such related fields. They could have met possibly as Soyeon helping her with studying or taking a class together. She's a bit of a nerd that definitely would have taken on a tutor role. Or possibly just two girls that got chatty one day.

BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...

How steamy! Soyeon could maybe be a bit of a casual or previous fling. Maybe she dragged her to a party and managed to convince her into a few drinks before things got too rowdy. It could have been that awakening for the poor sheltered bookworm that maybe she leans a certain way?

Maybe she's never gotten over you and remains in occasional contact, though curious about what a hostess club is, or what kind of things they do at such a venue? Maybe it's time to drag the bookworm from her lair once again?
close tab

played by

toppa

garm
he/him
june 16
pallet town
hetero
discord mod
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
part of
TAG WITH @garm
Garm Sundowner
Leilani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 4:30:42 GMT
Garm Sundowner Avatar
Hey Arti!

We spoke before on DMs but that was before I finished up my character. This is Garm, the HBIC character I was talking to you about before.

As I mentioned, Garm's just got out of Team Rocket's clutches and is most likely going to celebrate by heading to 's hostess club. We could do a mission to see whether they it it off at first, or we can have them already have an existing relationship as a fling or an FWB.

I think a point of commonality between them is their past of being unable to find a family that suits them. For Leilani, she found it when she was able meet the Orthrus gang. Garm is someone who has struggled with a past of being a child soldier and has found it difficult to re-adjust himself back into society, and still has troubles with it.

Exploring this might be something to think about if you'd like to develop the plot deeper with me past a fling or a first mission! But otherwise, let me know your thoughts. We can write up a mission, see if it goes well, and then communicate in DMs more later on.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights