he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
Ryker’s Mentor
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 20:40:31 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haldmichscont"]
[attr="class","haldmichsname"]Character Name

[attr="class","haldmichsimg"]

[attr="class","haldmichsrole"]former mentor/brother figure

[attr="class","haldmichstxt"]
[attr="class","haldmichsinfo"]Age: 44-45Gender: maleOccupation: assassinPreferred face claim: character from series

In Rykers history I mentioned an assassin taking interest in him when he was nine after he unintentionally killed another kid. I said at the time he was in his mid twenties so he would be 44 or 45 now but I’m willing to talk about age. I would at least like for him to have been 18 or over but not to not older than mid twenties since I would like them to have more of a sibling bond than a guardian one aside from the mentor/apprentice bond.
[break][break]
Gender is something else that is negotiable. I’m pretty open when it comes to the gender since I’m pretty open about what fc is used. Things that are non-negotiable is the fact he was in Pyrite Town when he met Ryker, how old Ryker was and the circumstances behind their meeting when they met, as well as their career. Rather or not he’s a member of Team Rocket is up to the person who adopts them.
[break][break]
For more information: App

[attr="class","haldmichscredticks"]thx

[googlefont=Martel:200,900|Raleway]
[newclass=".haldmichscont"]width:400px;padding:10px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #dedede;margin:0 auto;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichsname"]font-family:Martel;font-weight:200;font-size:40px;text-align:center;line-height:25px;color:#aaa;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichsrole"]font-family:Martel;font-weight:900;font-size:15px;color:#aaa;text-transform:lowercase;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichsimg"]width:380px;height:120px;margin:0 auto;border: 1px solid #dedede;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;background-image:url(http://placehold.it/380x120);background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichstxt"]min-height:250px;margin-top:10px;width:380px;border:1px solid #dedede;background-color:#fff;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-family:raleway;font-size:12px;color:#777;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichsinfo"]display:flex;flex-direction:column;position:relative;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichsinfo span"]width:150px;padding:5px;font-size:14px;border:1px solid #dedede;margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichscredticks"]text-align:center;font-family:martel;[/newclass][newclass=".haldmichscredticks a"]font-family:martel;font-weight:200;font-size:10px;color:#aaa !important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights