CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 10:11:49 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]it's a short journey from the living room into the bedroom; it's one he has yet to revisit ever since the breakup but it's one he has missed. not so much the room itself, perhaps, but the comfort that once came from it.

once they're in his room, he stops walking.

"i lied. i don't actually have tails."

he turns to look at her.

"i just wanted to say that i missed you."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 15:40:08 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]confusion settles with a few blinks, head tilting slightly.

"you lied about having tails to...?"

get her into his bedroom?

understanding slowly bleeds through her expression enough for a small smile to rise.

"you could've come visit more if you missed me, you know."

he knows, though, doesn't he?

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 9:52:14 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"i know."

he knows.

"but i wasn't ready to yet. i thought it might be good for me to get some time alone, you know?"

even if he wasn't actually alone. he had his close friends to help him get through tough times.

carefully, his hand reaches to brush against her arm.

"did you miss me?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 15:45:55 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]"ready for what?"

the concept is lost on her - perhaps because she doesn't think of anything other than human company and the concept of existing in the same room. it's a comforting thought, one she's still adjusting to the need for.

his hand brushes against her arm and warmth blooms quickly. it spreads to her fingertips.

"i did."

it's more honest than she'd like, really, but it lingers all the same.

"are you going to stay?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 15:49:47 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]ready to be himself again.

for months he had been drifting, lost in a sea of guilt and longing with no land to find. whenever he came close to drowning, he would always find a hand to grab onto, whether it be in the form of an after work hang with , a text from , or a check-in from .

with their help, he has found himself again. slowly, but surely.

"yeah," he smiles, "i think i will."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 16:26:00 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]his smile is returned with ease.

"okay, good."

though...

her eyes drift to the touches of her all over his room and beyond to the remainder of his apartment. this is his place, not hers - she'll need to relinquish it soon.

"i can be out of your hair in, like, a... week, maybe?"

tentatively asked, the question lingers in a realm of uncertainty.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 6:22:36 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]as unfamiliar as it might be now with the new decor that reflects her and not him, this is still his home. memories still exist within these walls no matter how hard he has tried to erase them. he realizes now, however, that they will forever be a part of him.

"there's no rush," he says tentatively, "you can stay longer if you'd like."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 3:43:34 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]"oh -"

she blinks confusion from eyelashes the way one would sleep.

"are you sure?"

existing in a realm of awkwardness is unbecoming of her, in a way, but there's lines she doesn't have the heart to cross.

and before she can stop it, a suggestion tumbles out without him even really solidifying his decision.

"i can take the couch, then."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 12:48:30 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]her suggestion comes before he even finishes nodding. he chuckles, not minding it at all.

"sure, that works."

he pauses.

"but if you wanted to share the bed sometime, i wouldn't be opposed to that."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 2:49:10 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she brightens, content with not being kicked out just yet.

and before she gets too far into the concept, he adds another layer - one she had, truthfully, thought of but hadn't given life to.

"really?"

an eyebrow quirks slightly up, a question slipping quickly.

"you won't get mad if i steal all of the blankets, then?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 8:33:01 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]it's another layer to add onto their confusing dynamic, one he will have to do his best to figure out as time passes.

after all, she is still with team rocket, at least until she fully defects into the rangers. but that is a concern for a later time.

for now, he reaches up for her face.

"guess we'll have to find out."

and kisses her.
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 4:39:34 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]he reaches for her face and her mouth opens to make a comment - to usher out some silly little quip in her usual fashion.

it never quite comes out.

his lips press over hers, effectively swallowing up any remarks idling in her throat, and her body stills for a moment.

a confusing dynamic gains another level as surprise fades into her lips moving against his, into hands rising to lightly pull him closer.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 11:14:46 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]it starts with a kiss, gentle and affectionate, and it ends with tangled bodies underneath fluffy sheets, lost in each other and in the moment.

it's confusing, and possibly dangerous, but what's life without a little fun?

when all is said and done, one feeling powers above all else: happiness. it shows in the way he looks down at her, in the way he caresses her cheek.
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:32:14 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]tangled limbs and flooding warmth have, unsurprisingly, been missed in recent months. she had forgotten how it feels to bask in an afterglow, to crack a smile that can't help but spread across the entirety of an expression.

and while she feels the comedown slip through spaces in bone, there's still a lingering sensation - happiness. she hadn't even noticed when it replaced loneliness, when it had settled into her system and taken root.

fingers caress her cheek and she leans into the touch, eyes fluttering shut for a moment.

"hey."

a faint good job almost slips out. she holds it back, barely.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 9:50:41 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"hey."

his eyes flutter shut as well as he tries to bask in the moment and in her presence. he had almost forgotten how it felt to feel this way, though that had been through no fault but his own.

he doesn't hold back the same way she does. a smile cracks as he says:

"good job."
[attr="class","ciantag"]