celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 3:52:11 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]days bleed into weeks and at some point, she forgets this isn't her home. rustboro becomes familiar, comfortable, almost warm. the cityscape outside the window is second nature to gaze at now, as if she's always been meant to admire large buildings and the sea of people on the streets below.

it's comforting too, she realizes, to simply exist in a place where no one wants anything from her. there's no missions, no demands, no grabbing whatever she can to feed herself.

and maybe things are meant to be peaceful, not chaotic or a jumbled mess of fight or flight instincts constantly fighting for dominance.

a soft hum escapes at the thought and she takes another sip of her sawsbucks cold brew before continuing to stare out the window from her perch on the back of the couch. moving it closer to the window was a good choice, she decides.

he'll find her still perched, too absorbed in the city life outside to notice the door squeak open and click shut. it isn't until she hears footsteps that her head turns. everything about her movements seems languid, like a cat having just awoken from sunbathing for hours.

"hey."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 15:15:22 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianbase"]
[attr="class","cian1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

time with and has come to an end. well, they have a while ago, but he had chosen to stay away from home for a bit more time to make sure he doesn't fall back into the same pit left him in.[break][break]

when he finally feels ready, he returns home, completely forgetting how his home is, well, no longer just his.[break][break]

"hey."[break][break]

not that he minds.[break][break]

the large backpack he had slung over his shoulder drops to the floor with a solid thud. he walks closer after.[break][break]

"don't take this the wrong way, but i always forget you're here."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.cianbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#cbb898;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 4:07:48 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]a light laugh escapes, echoing long after his bag hits the floor.

"do you?"

she grins.

"understandable, really."

a hand pats the free space on the back of the couch in an attempt to get him to join her.

"how've you been? anything exciting happen lately?"

she's bored, it seems, as she looks to sink claws into something entertaining.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 4:30:14 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

her invitation is easily accepted as he hops over and lands on the space next to her as he has done time and time again. he sinks into the couch.[break][break]

"well, i got wordle in two the other day, that was exciting."[break][break]

it's only after he says it tha the realizes just how lame it is.[break][break]

"so, to answer your question, nothing exciting."[break][break]

he chuckles.[break][break]

"how about you?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 4:36:05 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"ugh, really?"

her nose scrunches with mild disdain.

"it took four tries for me..."

oh well. it's not like she had much schooling anyway.

her shoulders roll into a lazy shrug and her iced coffee rises. after a sip, she answers.

"also nothing exciting. well, unless you count people watching."

the grin widens.

"did you know there's some characters on the streets of rustboro?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 7:47:07 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

four tries? he snorts.[break][break]

"you noob."[break][break]

his hand reaches over and gestures for her iced coffee, suddenly craving a rush of caffeine.[break][break]

"are there? tell me about some of them."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 18:52:22 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]an eye roll follows before her coffee is relinquished, placed in his outstretched hand.

"well, for one..."

her eyes drift toward the window, toward the sea of people beneath.

"some of them wear tails sometimes?"

a laugh escapes.

"never saw that before. is that, like, a thing or something?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 7:32:55 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

"tails?"[break][break]

he blinks, peering out the window in an attempt to find the said object in a sea of people.[break][break]

"oh i think they're cosplaying, or at least i hope they are. it'd be kinda weird to walk around with a tail up your...you know."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 4:12:09 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]a tail up your...? no way.

she looks like a deer in headlights at the thought.

"people actually do that?"

her hand sneaks to retrieve her coffee from him and return it to its rightful owner (her lips). a sip only half washes down the thought of tails in people's bodies.

"wait, wait, wait."

lips curl into half a smirk.

"why do you know about people putting tails up their you know what? something you wanna tell me?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 9:09:07 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]a scoff escapes him as the coffee is snatched away from him.

"maybe i'm speaking from experience. who knows?"

he leans over, closer and closer until his face nears hers.

"why? you interested?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:53:56 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]amusement bleeds through a light laugh.

”i didn’t peg you for the tail type.”

he leans and she watches in the way a cat would a mouse.

is she interested? familiar territory looms.

”maybe i am. what then?”

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 11:46:35 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"then..."

his voice softens; breath rolling off her cheek as he leans in closer and closer only to reach for her drink. he brings it to his lips, sipping as he shrugs.

"could try some on. i have a few tucked away somewhere."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 14:04:23 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she huffs, coffee relinquished beneath close proximity and the tickling breath fanning out against her cheeks.

”maybe you should, i dunno, get your own coffee if you’re that thirsty?”

if he drinks it all on her, the aftermath will not be pretty.

”it’s not my thing, but i wouldn’t say no if you wanted to show off.”

maybe her coffee would be safe, then.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 15:59:17 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]he sucks and sucks and sucks only to stop at the very end, leaving just enough to leave her satisfied. he hands her back the cup, then stands.

"come on then."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 16:34:37 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]"you're a dick - and you owe me another coffee."

leaving just the very end of her cold brew? an actual crime.

she sips the remaining bit (which isn't much) and stands.

"lead the way."