celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 16:30:24 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]the shared good job elicits an easy laugh, breathless and chiming through shared space.

"beat me to the punch on that one."

she shifts through comfortability to lazily stretch, blankets and sheets slightly pulling around her body.

and when she settles, his smile is returned with ease. it's lightly teasing at the edges - amusement creeps in.

"i guess you didn't need the tail excuse after all."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 10:42:24 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"no, i guess not," he breathes out a chuckle, "guess i just needed to be honest with what i want." want, and not wanted.

"i've been meaning to ask..."

he shifts, drawn to her warmth.

"have you reached out to the rangers yet?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 15:06:05 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]”yes, you should. otherwise, how would people know what you want?”

while the use of want is present tense, she hides behind the concept of people instead of herself.

he shifts and she sinks into the warmth of him, limbs re-tangling themselves in his once more.

”i have, though i think i need to meet them again.”

she had previously met and before that, . time has passed, positions have changed, and she does not know where she stands anymore.

”i’m still torn between cities too.”

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 7:59:44 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"mmm."

while those are justfiable roadblocks, her situation makes them not. he chooses not to be lenient with her, realizing that perhaps she could use the push.

"what are you waiting for?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 13:41:05 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she doesn’t quite know the answer in the moment.

”i don’t know.”

a little sigh heaves out of her lungs and she idly begins tracing circles into his skin, drawing her way through processing.

”i’m afraid, i guess — it’s all i’ve known.”

she doesn’t want that to be the case anymore but change is terrifying, right down to the bones.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 10:33:49 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"i get that, but it's been a while, gia, and you know there's a better life waiting for you on the other side."

little does he know the consequences of leaving.

he exhales gently.

"do you need my help?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 13:15:15 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]”i know… i want the better life.”

a shaky breath escapes at the thought. does the universe laugh when she says that?

yes, she’ll come to realize in the aftermath of consequences, the universe is certainly laughing at her now.

”no, i should do this myself.”

a mistake, but she smiles up at him anyway.

”thank you, though.”

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 8:10:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"okay."

the least and most he can do is offer his help which he has done time and time again. the rest is in her hands, so he decides to drop it.

"just be careful."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
timeless
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:13:24 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: