he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 16:11:32 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien sat in the waiting room outside 's office, the ankle of one leg resting on the opposite knee. His hands rested in his lap, fingers laced together. Pale eyes observed the interior decoration and the secretary seated at the desk by the office door.[break][break]

He had come, of course, to make a formal introduction of himself to the councilmember. Katherine's reputation as a powerful and self-assured woman preceded her, even though she had only risen to her current position in recent months. Based on her latest television interview with , there was plenty of truth to the hearsay. So naturally, he had to meet her.[break][break]

He had chosen in a bespoke suit and tie befitting his ambassadorial rank for the occasion. The classic outfit appeared simple, unadorned except by a tie pin and his usual leather wristwatch. But a keen eye would notice the high quality of his clothing and the handsome elegance of his few accessories. Old Money spoke softly, exerting itself with presence alone.[break][break]

Finally, the secretary spoke words Julien had been waiting to hear: "Miss Fairburne will see you know, Mister — er, Lord Demassieux."[break][break]

With a pleased smile and a grateful incline of his head, he stood and crossed the room to enter Katherine's office.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]--accent:#BBD1EA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 23:02:01 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

What a delightful surprise it was to learn that her diligent assistant, Violet, had once again skillfully arranged an unscheduled meeting, all without seeking Katherine's approval. Violet possessed an innate understanding, honed during Katherine's tenure as Mauville's gym leader, of identifying individuals who deserved not a moment's unnecessary delay. There weren't many of them—but an ambassador certainly fit the bill.
[break][break]
Sadly, Violet's sway was forever barred from breaching the fortress that was Katherine's office. Nothing could save from being welcomed by a rather distracted councilwoman. She keeps her gaze steadfastly fixed upon the report before her, choosing not to elevate herself or bestow upon Julien the courtesy of a direct glance.
[break][break]
"Please, take a seat. I'll be finished in a second."
[break][break]
Her hand moves with unexpected swiftness, seizing a pen and gliding it across the paper in an elegant arc to inscribe her signature on it. Only afterwards does Katherine grant her eyes permission to find the ambassador's own, greeting him with a delicate smile whose sincerity flickers like a flame in the wind.
[break][break]
"Mm. Hello."
[break][break]
She wasn't very formal.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 12:52:52 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

did not raise her eyes from her paperwork when Julien entered, signaling that she did not prioritize him above her duty. He could respect that; he certainly knew enough other people who would have done the same. And so he sat opposite her, patient, calm.[break][break]

When she finally did look up and greet him, he smiled at her nonchalance.[break][break]

"Hello, Miss Fairburne," Julien said. He rose to shake her hand. "Julien Demassieux, of Snowbelle City. It's a pleasure to meet you."[break][break]

Not Lord Julien. Not Ambassador Demassieux. A woman of Katherine's caliber surely knew all that already. He would not gain anything by flaunting his title or position.[break][break]

He sat back down.[break][break]

"I heard you've only recently joined the Council. Congratulations on the appointment. I hope your successor among the Elite Four is as formidable as they say you were."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 19:53:21 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

With a hint of reluctance, Katherine relinquishes the cozy embrace of her seat, gracefully standing up to extend her hand in a courteous greeting to the ambassador. Duty, ever a steadfast companion, guides her actions and compels her to partake in the exchange of formalities.
[break][break]
"Please, the pleasure's all mine," how practised, how rehearsed. From her vantage point, Julien stands a long way from gaining even an ounce of honesty, resulting in her decision to withhold it completely. She will play things by the book, as expected of her. After all, a politician must depart from an encounter leaving the other party content, even without bestowing a single thing of tangible semblance.
[break][break]
She sits after him, settling into her throne.
[break][break]
"Thank you, thank you," the phrase tastes poisonous in her mouth, "I'm very happy to be doing more for my region," a faint, forced chuckle slips through her lips, devoid of genuine mirth. "I'd hate to boast, but he has very big shoes to fill—not that it really matters, but still. I have the utmost faith in the other three members. I'm sure they're already helping him settle into the role."
[break][break]
She smiles almost as though her former peers were greatly missed. "But I'd hate to bore you with details about my former co-workers," not to mention that it would be highly unprofessional, seeing how they worked under her now. "What can I do for you, Ambassador Demassieux?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 14:25:00 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Katherine bore a strong resemblance to other nobles Julien knew — not physically, not in terms of her appearance, but in her demeanor. She wielded her charisma like a sword. One wrong move, and she could cut him with it.[break][break]

"I want a better understanding of what's happening in Hoenn," he said, folding his hands in his lap. "Kalos is rife with rumors about news coming out of this region. We also witnessed the devastation in Galar, brought on by a monster that supposedly came from here."[break][break]

In fact, Julien had been recalled from Galar as soon as news of the first attacks reached Kalos.[break][break]

"I want to hear your own perspective, not whatever you've been told to say to the public. Because I am here to help. And if I'm going to do that, I need to know what you're dealing with."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 22:23:10 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"It did not come from here," her correction is curt and interruptive. The ambassador's every word is held under a keen and watchful eye, leaving no room for disregard or oversight. No slight or insinuation against her region passes unnoticed, especially within the confines of hushed chambers.
[break][break]
"It is an alien. It came from beyond our world," she continues after a breath, short and peaceful. A reminder that she has to restrain herself slightly, "None grieve what happened in Galar more than the people of Hoenn do, ambassador. We know what that thing is capable of."
[break][break]
There is the slightest distaste in her mouth at the faux sadness and empathy she employs.
[break][break]
"My perspective? I wish I had to deal with less of this," with an elegant sweep of her hand, she directs his attention to the report she examined minutes ago and only afterwards does she gesture between him and her. "Some of these reports should have never been written, and some of these meetings should have never been scheduled!"
[break][break]
She says it just loud enough that even Violet can hear her.
[break][break]
"I am dealing with aliens, Ambassador Demassieux. Aliens, terrorists, people from alternate dimensions with personal vendettas and lastly, very destructive, violent gods. Do you honestly think you can help with that?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 14:24:09 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien remained silent as Katherine corrected him, noting the harshness of her tone as she spoke. He did not allow himself to feel chastised, however. His job was to understand the truth of the situation in Hoenn, one way or another.[break][break]

The councilwoman's insinuation about their meeting was clear as she gestured between them. Julien clamped down on the feeling of offense rising within him. Years of navigating politics had taught him not to take such comments personally, especially those coming from a highly stressed regional leader.[break][break]

Her doubt, too, was understandable. Julien waited until she finished speaking before answering in a calmer voice.[break][break]

"Miss Fairburne, I understand if you doubt the aid a single person can give, especially one who has only just arrived, bringing only promises. But when the first attacks befell Galar, the Kalosian embassy there mobilized to provide aid however we could. We did not sit idle while our ally suffered.[break][break]

"In any case, I'm sure you, of all people, know how much a single person can contribute to a whole region." He gave her a pointed look.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Introduction [S]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 22:23:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: