Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
[m] sickness must be purged
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 5:17:53 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

word on the street says some ariados have made a home in fortree. [break][break]

usually, they wouldn't be causing a problem, but their toxic threads have started making the locals sick, and have been hurting the local grass pokemon. not to mention, it's been causing even more problems because they've been trying to expand their webbing. ah, what to do, what to do... other than to outsource some help? [break][break]

and that's where she comes in. usually a city lady, through and through, but she knows how to enjoy the occasional walk in the forest. so today, she hums as the sound of teal wafts through the wind. "this should be the place, no?" she asks, carefully traversing the trees just on the outskirts of the city. [break][break]

she only pauses when she realizes a thin layer of webbing has stuck to her gloves, and she clicks her tongue softly. thankfully, it's not poison. yet. [break][break]

that answers that.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#ca692d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim— i had to stop for the night
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 23:04:48 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calix"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Thankfully enough, it looked like they didn’t have to scour the area as long as he thought they would— even if it meant getting personally tangled in the mess to confirm as much. ’the eastern outskirts,’ had a descriptive vagueness that he preferred not to have, but in the grand scheme of things, he hadn’t been entirely worried about finding his way. Supposedly, there were landmarks to be had, and on top of that, he figured it would be hard to miss a webbing display in the open.[break][break]

He’d been examining another part of the area as she posed her question, though— and with it, stumbled upon the selfsame webs that they were there to get rid of.[break][break]

”Seems like it, yeah~,” the officer sighed, walking over to join her with an Incineroar in tow. He slipped a hand into his pocket during the walk, his finding purchase against a container of Antidote he’d prepared beforehand. ”You good, though? No poison on those webs?”[break][break]

It looked like it wasn’t, and she seemed to be fine, but it was better to be safe than sorry.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".calix"]--accent:#49b3ba;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 23:50:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

wolfsbane cover some of the tracks, clinging to shrubbery - but it's not impossible to traverse. [break][break]

if it were up to her, she wouldn't be rolling in the mud or getting down and dirty like this; the desk much better suits her, even if she doesn't necessarily mind the physical workout. [break][break]

the sound of a teal tinge is followed by the wisp of gold, and her lips purse as she pensively eyes at the sheen of clear, harmless webbing. what to do, what to do...[break][break]

"no worries, sepia~" she gives a small grin to a boar-like man, parting her fingers as the webbing falls. "see? no poison." not like poison would be able to get through the gloves she wore, specifically for today. the stickiness is just a little irritating. [break][break]

darkness is starting to envelop the sky, and the orange tone is slowly beginning to disappear past the horizon. "it's starting to get dark." she hums as they continue their walk, carefully brushing webbing away from her face. "which means they should be coming out soon. do we have a plan to subdue them?" [break][break]

she gives a quick glance over the large fire feline, and quirks a lip. "because fire wouldn't exactly be the best idea~.."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 0:09:45 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calix"]
[attr="class","luck"]

He shook his head, waving slightly with an ongoing grin of reassurance.[break][break]

”I’d normally agree with you, but don’t worry about it,” he hummed, peering over his shoulder towards the selfsame feline that accompanied him. Emerald hues met those of azure, all while the host of the former gave his trainer a low, guttural hum of inquiry. ”I already came here with the fire in mind, so we just gotta be careful about it~.”[break][break]

He gave her another look before pocketing the antidote away again, nodding.[break][break]

”That said, Momo’s gonna be leading the way from here on to take care of any webs. We’ll hunker down in the first open-ish area we find.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 0:56:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

she'd be a fool not to worry about it just because he said so. [break][break]

but the man has a damn good way of getting people to lower their guards, she'll give him that much. grizzly as he looks, he still has a way of soothing the nerves, so she'll overlook her initial skepticism this one time. "if you say so~." [break][break]

it's not her problem if the forest burns down anyways. [break][break]

as they traverse deeper into the oak with the feline pokemon to guide the way, up until they, in deed, reach the first open landing. here, the soft cry of a yellow reaches her ears. a tiny smoliv whimpers, face pale and on the ground. the poor thing can barely roll to sit up.[break][break]

oh, how helpless it looks. the teary face will tug at anyone's heart strings. [break][break]

"oh, sweet child--" she moves over to it, careful of poison threads and residue when pulling out an antidote to spritz the little thing. "they should be close.." she mumbles, gently tugging the threads away with protected hands.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 3:59:46 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calix"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Thankfully enough, it hadn’t taken them long to reach a good area to hunker down.[break][break]

As began to tend towards the Smoliv not too long after arrival, the officer gave a low, idling hum as he peered throughout the nearby trees. His eyes narrowed instinctively while attempting to scan through for any nearby silhouettes, but after a few moments, he breathed deeply.[break][break]

He tapped the feline accompanying him, trading a brief look with him while unhooking a bag he’d brought with him and setting it down on a nearby rock.[break][break]

”So, the plan’s simple enough— I’ll be on crowd control, and you’ll be on support.”[break][break]

He tapped a second Pokeball to reveal a Brionne, giving her a small smile as the Incineroar by him ignited faintly, the blaze upon his belt flaring brighter as a flame also manifested within one of his paws.[break][break]

”Like Mothims to a flame, we’ll hopefully lure everything out and take care of any fires that might start,” he added, nodding down towards the pack of Antidotes he’d laid down. ”My crew and I take care of the bugs; you search the area and help whatever Pokemon you find. Sound good with you~?”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 4:54:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

with all these webs, she'll need to have a nice, $700 wagyu beef at the cove bistro. [break][break]

she'll make it a habit to treat herself after a good day's work, even if she's not exactly being paid remotely anywhere near that amount. call it a stress response, a habit, especially since she has to handle spiders ( she doesn't have to, and it looks like it's her partner, but she has to compensate her eyes with something ). [break][break]

"oh, crystal~" honestly? she's fine with this development - it means less work and less interaction with the bugs ( those little crittering, crawling, arceus forsaken bugs ). so she nods with a smile, waving her hand in the air as the other gently lets a smoliv free from her grasp. [break][break]

yes, fill your thoughts with happy smoliv. not.. giant spider ariados... [break][break]

yes, well, it's difficult to fill them with creepy crawlies when they start coming out from the nooks and crannies of the forest, teeth clicking as their legs clatter and rush to a foreign flame. a shudder runs up her spine as her blood runs cold. [break][break]

there's only a few ariados, but there seem to be a small herd of spinarak who back them up, to which she responds by pulling up a little feline of her own. [break][break]

an espurr pops out of the pokeball, with blue eyes glowing and at the ready to assist with a confusion at the smaller fry.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 18:22:40 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calix"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Even if he insisted he’d take the frontline, there still seemed to be a little Espurr summoned to support him and his own. He passed it a quick glance, letting its presence settle in before smiling and chuckling softly.[break][break]

”...Right on, then~.”[break][break]

With the words passing through his lips, he gave the smaller feline’s trainer another, quicker glance and nod before turning his attention back towards his own, alongside the surroundings. He watched as the Incineroar’s flames burned brighter before long, casting longer shadows upon the grass as he shifted slightly, taking a seat atop a nearby rock as both Kidemonas and the Brionne accompanying them remained at the ready.[break][break]

And then came their guests.[break][break]

Ariados and Spinarak— undoubtedly clusters upon clusters of their own. With a calmness, the man continued to turn and survey the trees and brush as his Pokemon began to lunge to and from—a blitz of Fire Fangs and Bubble Beams intertwining betwixt one another to compliment and stave one another off—while tossing the occasional, spare Pokeball out to house any and all of the bugs that fell to the waves of attacks.[break][break]

After all, they were there to clear them all out, but he still intended to tend to their wounds.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 2:54:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

she stares, blankly. [break][break]

not the trainer, of course - the pokemon. the espurr does what she can to care for the small fry, while the larger pokemon take on the heavier work. [break][break]

all in the meantime, maria is left to heal and spritz the poor pokemon in the crossfire with antidotes. she does the job well, mind, though when the sound of a pokeball's click perks her ears, she can't help but to curiously glance over in the direction. "you're capturing them?" she tilts her head, a smile to her lips as she spritzes another poor pokemon. [break][break]

"you know, you don't have go that far." [break][break]

one would argue that he's going too far.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 4:53:24 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calix"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Azure hues remained upon the selfsame threats that crawled from beneath the brush and shade of the greenery around them, though upon noting the inquiry that passed through the space, they shifted towards the woman that it came from as he peered over his shoulder. He blinked for just a moment, brows raising in his own bout of inquiry before giving attention to the ever moving shadows within the ever present night.[break][break]

”I know,” he mused, his lips tugging upward faintly in equal parts amusement and otherwise, ”but all things considered, it’d still be a bit cruel to leave ‘em out here to die~.”[break][break]

He peered towards his own Pokemon once more, watching the Fire Fangs and Bubble Beams work in tandem to one another before tossing a few more Pokeballs out.[break][break]

”All things considered, this is still their home, and they are still local wildlife. We’re intruding on them and basically tearing their home apart, so it’s really the least we could do.”[break][break]

He knew someone that could help out, anyways.[break]
Someone that would likely be more than glad and willing, regardless of her fronts and the like.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 5:55:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: