I. DESERT RUINS RAID

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 13:55:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DREAM, I'M JUST WILIN ON A VISION

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

He doesn't like this. Too many people too many variables in too tight a space. The lower half of his face is covered by a scarf of sorts though the scar lining his center is as great as an identifier as any. When the need for light arises he moves toward the front of the group calling Oz to the forefront. The foreign marowak would appear alongside guiding seafoam flames adding to the parties light situation.[break][break]

When groups begin to form he wastes little time beginning to mingle himself despite a certain disdain for it, lest he stand out in the cave full of strangers. He doesn't expect much from the group, but at least he blends in. Thankfully an offhanded comment gives the scarred man the entrance he needs. "So I take it then you're used to spelunking then? Either that or relaxing in abandoned caves." He offers a short nod before eyes fall to .[break][break]

"This isn't exactly my scene so if you both think something is up I'll follow your lead." a half lie, but it comes with the territory. In the distance he notices a familiar face before turning away ever so slightly pulling his scarf up a fair bit further.[break][break]

"Name's Leo, by the way."
[break][break]

-Masks lower half of face with a scarf.[break]
-Calls out Alolan Marowak to further light the way.[break]
-Figures he needs to mingle a bit.[break]
-Responds to and [break]
-Notices and attempts to keep hidden from her.[break]
- Introduces himself to the two with an alias.[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @spelunkers extraordinaire
[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]OZ (TEO)

MALE // LIGHTNING ROD // CAUTIOUS
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
USED XXX //Focused on lighting the way[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#2C76BE;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2C76BE;border-bottom:solid 15px #2C76BE;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #2C76BE;border-left:solid 10px #2C76BE;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#2C76BE;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2C76BE;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#2C76BE;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#2C76BE;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 14:37:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@raid
notes
★ mal checks out those sweet, sexy wall designs
★ chats to ava
★ talks to hubby
commissioner goode’s words are a worthy rallying cry even with the warning.

malcolm does not lead the charge into the cave’s darkness. as others step further down the path, deeper to towards the location of the distress signal, his flashlight shines against the wall. the light catches the designs, he examines and, silent, a gloved hand runs over to feel for an indent. his breath catches as the fascination settles in.

malcolm’s interest is academic as much as it is humanitarian.

but there are concerns. a woman a step away from the group speaks up, and malcolm inhales the smell within the cave. wretched. besides him, sgian floats. the aegislash stands close enough that the spectral cloth of its arms brushes against his clothed shoulder, and malcolm feels a chill, but he speaks loud and clear.

“mount chimney is north of us.” the jagged pass. the fiery path. malcolm has turned to to respond, even if his torch is still pointed against the designs. “it may be sulphur. we should not discount volcanic activity.”

but as far as malcolm knew, the weather institute had given no indication of concerns.

ahead, malcolm hears his name. this time his attention is caught, and though his hand lingers against the wall, he approaches @yiannis . aegislash follows after, and his torchlight flashes ahead of his husband as he asks, “you’ve found something, ian?”

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 14:59:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","idfc"]tags:
[attr="class","idfc1"]

[attr="class","idfc2"]

[attr="class","idfc3"]YOU LEFT ME FALLING AND LANDING INSIDE MY GRAVE. I KNOW THAT YOU WANT ME DEAD. I TAKE PRESCRIPTIONS TO MAKE ME FEEL A-OKAY. I KNOW IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD.
[attr="class","idfc4"]Leo knew that their current situation wasn’t going to be easy but he wasn’t expecting so many rescuers hired by the League to show up. It was easy to sneak in and pretend that they were part of the rescue team. The crowd was big enough for everyone to blend in with each other or lose track of each other. Hell, he had lost track of the people he came here with already even though he wasn’t too worried about it. They all knew what they came here to do and he just hoped that none of them were dumb enough to get caught.

Leo was in his own disguise, a simple pair of glasses, a brown wig to hide his bright hair, and a hat to keep it firmly on just in case it tried to blow away somehow. He looked like some average joe nobody and he was hoping that no one took notice of the nerd kid who looked too shy to mingle except with a few others. He was standing near the edge of the group, moving his flashlight along the cave walls to see anything suspicious about it just like everyone else.

He heard bits of conversation throughout the huge crowd; the reporter moving the camera among the group and even the one where someone thought it was cute to call out where the traitors are. He couldn’t help but smile at that. He was cocky but he could appreciate that.

He was pretty cocky himself.

But he kept close to the large group as they began to walk, listening in on conversations and trying not to trip over any rocks. He thought he heard a familiar voice in the crowd, frowning briefly as he prayed that he didn’t run into her. He wasn’t sure if he was disguised well enough for her not to recognize him but he didn’t want to take that chance.

[attr="class","idfc5"]- LEO IS DISGUISED AND BLENDS IN WITH THE BIG GROUP TO CHECK OUT THE WALLS
- APPRECIATES @andromeda FOR BEING BOLD
- FOLLOWS ALONG WITH THE HUGE CROWD BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS A FLASHLIGHT AND EVERYONE HAS NICE POKEMON TO LIGHT THE WAY
- HOPES HE DOESN’T RUN INTO @arlette ‘s BITCH ASS
[attr="class","idfc"]MADE BY BONNIBEL
[newclass=".idfc"]margin: 0 auto;background-color: #60495a;width: 435px;height: 50px;padding: 0px 20px;color: #151515;font-family: verdana;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 1px;font-size: 7px;line-height: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc a"]color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.45) !important; font-family: arial !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 7px !important; line-height: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc a:before"]color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.45) !important; font-family: arial !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; letter-spacing: 5px; font-size: 7px !important; line-height: 50px; content: '#';[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc1"]margin: 0 auto; background-color: #151515; width: 435px; padding: 20px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; color: #222222; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc2"]width: 100px; height: 100px; max-height: 100px; max-width: 100px; min-height: 100px; min-width: 100px; padding: 10px; background-color: #222; border: 1px solid #000000; margin: 0 auto; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc3"]text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; color: #afafaf; padding: 10px; margin: 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc4 b"]color: #94828f;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc4 i"]color: #94828f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc4"]font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: #696969;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc5"] padding: 20px; text-align: left; line-height: 10px; color: #A5A5A5; background-color: #222222; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; border: 1px solid #000000;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 15:45:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
300 for RAID
Ken was apart from the rest of the group. There was a minimum distance so to say. From the person at the back of the group to his current location, just five meters separated them.

His reasoning for being apart from everyone else was simple; he didn't want-to be in a huddled mass in the ruins. Had anything happened he'd at least have the opportunity to act far quicker on his own than surrounded by others.

As others broke-off into groups of their own he remained on his own and kept his pocket-sized flashlight shining in front of him, no doubt illuminating the floor behind anyone in his direction. With his left hand holding the flashlight, his right fondlded the Pokeballs in his pocket as he carelessly rolled them in their shrunken state between his fingers.

One odd thing about his wears today would be the 13 meters of rope loosely (but securely) wrapped around his left shoulder. On his back-was a draw string bag with three distinct things inside, a 5 x 7 x 2 inch medic kit fit with scissors and bandages as well as a few other things, also in the drawstring were four 8 oz water-bottles and ontop of it all was a 2 oz bag of chips for his later consumption. Did he seem like a mule carrying all of this? Maybe but hey it was good to be prepared. Anywho, attached to his left side was a knife in a sheath fit to its size and clipped: the sheath itself was black and the knife was 7.5 inches of steel 0.25 inches thick attached to a four-inch wooden handle. It was odd to bring such a thing when they had Pokemon... but in case anyone felt froggy he could always give their backs-a DEEP scratch.

Oh no, would that have been murder? Who knows. Anywho, at 6'5" and a little over two hundred and fifty pounds he had to cover his bases. His fellow rangers were probably extremely nice people! But he didn't want-to rely on the strength of just pokemon to ensure everyone's safety. Meanwhile, just below his Pokeballs were some stray crisps, thus inbetween fondlings he'd occasionally pull one of his snacks out of his pocket and ate.

NOTES: KEN is carrying around 1-3 extra pounds in weight on his back and is equipped with quite a few things for this mission. Given his build and level of physicality, he has no problem carrying all of this. Also, he's at the back of the rescue team that's remaining on-path thus his light is shining at the backs of almost everyone's legs from his five-meter point. Also, this isn't much of a note but he's feeling frisky with the knife on his side.

Reference for distance on the path Ken v Everyone I drew it myself mama c:

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 16:46:28 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"] Hawks the Fletchinder was perched upon Dallas’ head, beaming with pride over her luxurious position. At least she thought it was. Dallas tried to stop her but it was a habit she had not grown out of since being a smaller Fletchling and Dallas did not have the heart to stop her. At least she could watch out for him while the others were in their Pokeballs. Only a hand throw away in his suit pocket, but it was nice to at least have one them out in case shit hit the fan quickly. With the tension in the air, Dallas was expecting as much.[break]
As unnerving as the idea was, Rocket members being amongst the group, now was not the time to worry about it. It would only lead to more problems if people started pointing fingers. Thankfully it had not come to that within the group exploring the ruins. At least not yet.[break]
It seemed like everyone had slowly drifted into their own groups now, or were going solo off to the sides or behind. It gave the man war flashbacks of school, everyone forming their own groups. If he didn’t stick with someone now he would be on his own in no time. The front group was too crowded for his liking, so his eyes wandered to the back. The imposing man with a knife caught his eye.[break]
Unless he got unlucky and this was a Rocket man in disguise ready to gut him, Dallas felt like sticking with the walking swiss army knife was a practical choice of company for this rescue mission.[break]
“So…is there anything you didn’t bring?” He asked @ken . Slowing down his pace to match his. “If you’re needing a hand I can carry something.” All Dallas had, for now, was a flashlight which he had remembered to put batteries in this time unlike his short venture in Rusturf Tunnel.[break]
“In return, though you’ve gotta carry me out of here if I break a leg or something. It’s the blond man’s code of honour. Need to look out for one another.” He couldn’t help but glance at the weapon on the man’s side again. “I think you might be better at that than me though.” Dallas was going to be extremely pissed if he had managed to talk to the psycho Rocket member in the group.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@tag – 393 – Got a Fletchinder on his head, torch in hand, moved to the back of the group to speak to @ken

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;border-bottom:1px #a2837e solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#775c53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 17:08:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","scott"]
@toomanydamnpeople

Maybe he shouldn't have gone. Maybe he should have just ignored the call all together. Honestly, Scott wasn't in the place for the sake of the league. He was in the place because he was fucking bored and why the hell not, right?

After getting there, he ventured in with Raichu lighting his way. The not so little mouse just used her faint glow of electricity to light their way. As they made it through, they noticed voices and that people were starting to flood in.

"Damn, I knew there'd be people in here, but shit." What was this, boy scout camping?

Scott made his way through the cave and nearly stumbled into a few of the people. It was the group with in it, which had him blinking his eyes before giving a sheepish grin.

"Sup mall cop?" He glanced around to those near Zeke without much care. "And party." Suddenly, Scott was grinning. "You the Paladin, mall cop?"

tldr; scott's just chilling and raichu's lighting up his way.
then scott stumbles into the path with all the other jokers.
uh-oh it's awk
[attr="class","wizzcred"]☼ wizz

[newclass=".scott"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#DAD56C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott i"]font-style:italic;color:#DAD56C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 17:33:20 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces][Googlefont=Droid Sans]
[attr="class","bouncet"]

[attr="class","bouncep"]

[attr="class","bounceq"]

temperance faded and edges serrated, i am the bent blade

[attr="class","bouncew"]

she had always thought that there were two features intrinsic to cave systems like this; the swallowing dark of the cave's maw, and the crushing silence. given that, the voices from the depths, real or not, were unnatural - a trick of the mind or an intrusion into unsteady ground. at least she had caught sight of council members near the entrance. goode wouldn't send them to their depths. [break][break]

her mounting apprehension was short-lived, attention stolen by the markings on the walls. even surrounded by a sizeable company, persephone had to admit that their presence didn't feel particularly reassuring when half of them were walking around with regular civilian torches. making no attempt to hide her borderline contemptuous expression as she surveyed the group's exploration equipment, persephone hung back as people passed her, shining her torch's bright light on the walls. she was interrupted by prosper nudging her in the side with an outstretched paw, jerking his head incessantly at the front of the group. [break][break]

trying to mask her disappointment (it never did work on him, for obvious reasons) persephone made her way through the group until she saw a familiar face and held back to walk alongside young man and the girl with him. the question wasn't directed at her, but she felt both compelled and qualified to answer it. "they'd be normally fine after only 5 days if they took usual the precautions and stuck together. though i've never seen anything quite like this before," she said, casting an arc of torchlight overhead at the tar-covered wall markings. [break][break]

becoming suddenly self-consciously aware of the unintentional ominousness of her words, she raised a shoulder in a light-hearted shrug. [break][break]

at her side, the lucario's ears drooped half an inch, indicating that he couldn't definitively find the explorers. after a moment of contemplation, she decided to not share that information with the others for now.

[break][break][break]

[break]

relieved that she'd seen and famed league council @yiannis and @alexander earlier [break]
judging your shitty normie supermarket torches [break]
loitering behind to look at the cave carvings [break]
joins and [break]
lucario is trying to get an aura read on the lost party but is having trouble for some reason

#TEAMSAUSAGE

[newclass=.bouncet]width: 300px; background: #1F1F1F; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bouncep]width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 15px; border-radius: 5px; background: #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bounceq]font: italic 20px/18px droid sans; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #efefef; text-shadow: 1px 1px #f2815e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bounceq b]font-weight: normal; color: #f2815e; text-shadow: 1px 1px #FAD1C4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bouncew]width: 250px; background: #1F1F1F; padding: 40px;font: 10px verdana; text-align: justify; margin: 10px auto; color: #efefef; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 18:01:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","snowtitle"]→ DESERT RUINS RAID ←

[attr="class","snowscroll"]The voice from nearby sounded muffled - it was enough to bring Ava's eyes sidelong as she tilt her head to gaze over the shadow-cloaked face offering to lend a hand in carrying her rope. His answer proved little more than a lazy shrug of her shoulders, calm blue eyes drifting back to follow after the glow of her flashlight as she continued onward. Trust the stranger with the mask with equipment to potentially leave her tied up in a corner? The imagery of worse flashed in her mind, but it failed to unsettle her.

"I can carry this much," she assured @joey casually, her lack of concern echoed in the airy quality of her voice.

She could think of a number of good-humored quips in answer to @andromeda's sarcastic question, finding some sense of amusement in the thought of the infiltrating Rockets simply stepping forward with their heads bowed in shame. She made mental note of the fact that he too had received word that the League was fully aware it had a double-agent or two in their midst. Actual League? Possibly.

"Tipping our hand so early? the woman joked in response, only the faintest hint of a smile to be detected in her dreary voice, offering an answer to the assumedly rhetorical question.

"It's pretty ripe." She felt comfortable continuing on her previous thought with 's affirmation. The smell. Could have just been age, but it was pretty damn potent.

The cadet would have to keep hold of 's educated guess. Were fumes from sulfur flammable? Hell if she knew. "I wonder if there might be some gas in here? Holding off on starting any fires might be a good idea."

As much as she wasn't one for words, she'd hate to be burned to a crisp when a stray flame met with a gas leak.

She didn't turn her head to search out the source of @jing's voice, eyes kept toward checking the path ahead for danger and signs of life.

"First time," she answered with a joking sense of pride, chin tilting upward slightly.

"Nice to meet you, Leo."

Her tone was friendly despite her attention being fully fixed on her task, both the Pidgey at her shoulder and the Rockruff nosing along a step ahead proving devoted in their efforts to seek out the missing researchers. She didn't see much point in introducing herself back.

- @joey - @andromeda - - - @jing -

NAILS ♀
KEEN EYE

♂  SNIPER
KEEN EYE

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-right:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-top:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#FDFDFD!important;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll a]font-family:verdana!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:capitalize!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowtitle a]font-family:georgia!important;font-size:7pt!important;color:#3f283e!important;text-transform:upperrcase!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowsum a]text-transform:lowercase!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","snowsum"]✔ decides to keep her rope after @joey's offer
✔ jokes with @andromeda
✔ considers possible danger w/ &
✔ acknowledges @jing as "leo"
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 18:03:06 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

“Huh?” Bailey was unfazed by @fumiko 's sudden intrusion–she had heard the young woman's rambling a few moments prior. What was she? A journalist? Wasn't she a little young? The ghost comment had been a callback, not a... Never mind. The gruesome story encouraged Bailey to lift her hand and wiggle her fingers. “Ooo, spooky. Where'd you hear that one? Summer Camp?”[break][break]

Punch Dragon would whoop the shit out of anything in this cave–bloodsuckers or not.[break][break]

Bailey felt her lips split into a condescending grin, equally amused to be called a rookie by a teenager. As the reporter went to the front of the pack, she nudged her partner. From the corner of her eye, she could spy his amusement. “Hear that Daniel? We should get our shit together,” and she found a moment of respite; a chance to chuckle. The situation was serious, but that had managed to cut some of the tension.[break][break]

Daniel's question brought her back to reality. “I'd hope–” and there was another intrusion. spared her knowledge; Bailey watched the silver-haired woman carefully, recalling the warnings that had been given prior to this expedition. No one could be trusted. “Yeah. Like she said,” and she played it off, pretending that the woman had stolen the words from her mouth.[break][break]

There was more light. That was the good news.[break][break]

notes: still close to [break]
(slightly) bantered with @fumiko[break]
humors

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THE RAID

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

oof

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 19:07:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","vbord"]
[attr="class","vbox"]
[attr="class","vcover"]
[attr="class","vgroup"]
[attr="class","vogue"]
[attr="class","mainv"]
VERA

[attr="class","vlyrics"]
These memories
Mean nothing to me
Just salt in the wound

[attr="class","vcred"]@alexander - 561
notes notes notes

[attr="class","vpostb"]
[attr="class","vpostbg"]Vera had been staying faithfully with the main group, claustrophobia and anxiety nipping at her throat the more they delved into the darkness. It had been a long while since the last time she had accompanied her fellow League members to a job as big as this. It wasn’t like when she was frolicking around with Mareanie; people’s lives were on the line. Her fingers twitched. Her throat grew slightly drier.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts, earning a concerned look from her Audino who walked beside her.

She gripped the searchlight in her hand. It illuminated a good size of area on the regular, helping her massively when storms struck her place in Lilycove, but in this cave it seemed almost as good as some disposable keychain light obtained at any cheap stall. Her Audino, Cheri, had been brought out to assist in tracking. It waddled along with its ears twitching, the feelers on them unfurled and seeming to reach out towards different directions. A deep frown was plastered on its face as it shook its head. The main group was too noisy for its radar hearing.

Vera stopped, noticing a familiar face disappear down a separate path. Furrowing her brow, she waved for her Audino to follow as she went down the overlooked nook. A weight in her chest seemed to lift when the group’s chatter faded somewhat to the cave walls.

She emerged, dusting off her knees and walked until she caught up with her old friend. ”Guess who?” her voice was melodious and playful and she was smiling as she regarded him with a hand on her hip. Cheri perked up at the sight of the council member as well, waddling between them and waving cheerfully at their old friend.

Now out of sight from prodding journalists and obnoxious higher-ups, she whipped out a flask from her pack with one hand—the other was still death-gripping her searchlight—and flicked it open with practiced ease. “You’d expect the vets to be on babysitting duty so the idiots and traitors don’t get crushed or lost,” she took a swig, tasted ease with a sigh, ”but I guess there’s a limit to patience. Really though, straying from the group may not be the wisest choice. We should head back before they pass.” Cheri agreed, nodding its head. Its ears were tilted back, now tracking the main group’s voices from the opening of the nook. The group was big enough that they were still passing the area, faint, but not impossible. That would change if they didn’t move soon.

But Vera’s curiosity was piqued. With the main group’s consistent march and distracting banter, she hadn’t had the time to check out the cave markings. She shined her light on the walls closest, squinting at the odd patterns and pocketing her flask to retrieve her phone. She couldn't analyse it just yet, but she took a photo for later. ”Say old man, how much are you willing to bet this was all because those explorers awakened something they shouldn’t have? Found something they shouldn’t have, messed with nature or whatever.” She had been getting blaring bad vibes from this place since they entered, and the fact the pokemon who were capable of tracking scents, aura signatures, and even heart beats couldn’t seem to locate any sign of life was concerning to say the least.

Audino sent out to track down missing explorers
Vera is using a hand-held searchlight
Vera ends up straying from the group to follow @alexander
Vera takes a photo of the markings on the wall
Audino is now tracking the main group

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbord]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;font-family:roboto;font-size:11px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb b]color: ##8e8e8e; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb:hover b]color: #cc2440;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostbg]padding:20px;background-color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vogue]color: #999999;width:400px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainv]font-family:Playfair Display;font-size:115px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vlyrics]font-family:roboto;color:#b7b7b7;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;margin-top:100px;text-align:left;width:375px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vcred]opacity:100%;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px; color: #d1d1d1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vgroup]width:400px;padding:0px 0px 3px 3px;height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox]width:400px;height:200px;background:url('https://image.ibb.co/b8NkBz/400x200v3muted2.png');overflow:hidden;position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vcover]width:400px; height:200px;position: absolute; top: 0px;-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox:hover .vcover]-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; top: -195px[/newclass]
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 21:17:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
The idea of exploring some random ruins that appeared wasn't exactly the kind of thing that Riley would be too interested in, exploring an old dark dusty place? No thanks. However when the league received the call to rescue some explorers that had gone into the ruins and never came out Riley now had a reason to head out to the strange place.

Wearing a red sweatsuit Riley landed outside of the ruins on the back of his Charizard, returning the giant lizard back to its pokeball once he landed. Apparently the inside of the ruins were a bit cramped so he wouldn't be able to bring in a full team of pokemon, which made sense if a bunch of people were coming in to help get the people out thing would be pretty darn cramped in there. The young man did plan to bring at least one pokemon in with him outside of it's pokeball. With a quick tap on one of the three pokeballs on his belt a Lampent would appear in a flash of white light.

If it was dark inside the ruins then what better to bring inside then a living, well unliving, lamp ghost? Sure Charizard could of given off some light too with its tail but Lampent would probably give more. With the ghost floating next to him Riley sort of waited around off to the side of the ruins' entrance as other people went inside.

Having made plans to meet a friend of his here for a bit more help Riley just stood there waiting until he eventually spotted Rustboro's gym leader approaching on the horizon. Waiting till she was closer the red haired boy blurted out a simple "Hey Silvy! You ready for this? It might be dark in there so just stick by me and Crematella here."

With that said Riley nodded his head and began to make his way into the ruins in search of the explorers, taking one last glance behind him to make sure Silvia was following along.
(@raid-time)

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
Just kinda showed up for now with his Lampent floating around as a light.
waited a little bit for to meet up outside the ruins then went inside with her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 21:52:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It would not take her long to emerge from the horizon with hand raised to greet a friend that had agreed to wait for her near the entrance of the mysterious ruins, “Thanks for waiting up on me, Riles.” Her words leave her in a puff of exasperation the moment she is within earshot of the other gym leader.

When her breath calms and finally settles, her attention is directed towards lampent that is summoned to ignite the dark of the ruins; a small sigh of relief slipping past her lips at the sight especially when she hears the comforting words from Riley, “I’ll stick close to you then, but just in case I did bring something of my own.” She offers a small smile towards the other though it doesn’t maintain the same happiness like all the ones before; it was different, it was far more off than usual.

However, the somberness of her appearance is suppressed in favor of the task at hand and she doesn’t hesitate to follow Riley into the darkness of the cave; making sure to offer him a small nod when he peers back at her. However, her pace from afar grows closer to him when the light of the entrance grows a bit more distant and it doesn’t take her long to loop her arm around Riley’s– she didn’t mind the dark, but this seemed far different.

“I hope you don’t mind, even with Crematella’s light it’s still a bit hard to see.”

notes: follows into the cave and takes a hold of his arm (apologizes for doing that) and vaguely implies she has a flashlight of some sort just in case.

@raid
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 0:29:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@arlette
Satori felt the rough stones of the wall as he made his way through the cave system. He had entered with a group of others, but getting lost in the beats of his 8track he’d foolishly lost them. After finishing the album he’d been listening to he’d tucked the antiquated machine and headphones in his robes and reached into his pack pulling out a wooden torch and firestarter.

Lighting the torch Satori would begin to wander the cave before being struck with a brilliant idea. He’d reach for one of the pokeballs he’d brought, sending out a Kadabra and patting it on the head. Once the pokemon had adjusted to the world around it Satori would instruct it to carry the torch using it’s psychic powers.

Having settled into a groove with the Kadabra they’d begin to explore the caves, spotting a small light in the distance. As they approached it Satori would find Kim and Arlette.

The bald monk would give the familiar purple haired man, and his friend a small nod of greeting

“Hello there, might I join you in your search efforts?”

The Kadabra would bob its head, mimicking Satori’s mannerisms as if to greet the other pokemon.

TL;DR
-Finished listing to the Illmatic, +10 inspiration 
-Lit a torch and had Kadabra hold it up with psychic
-Made his way to Kim and Arlette 

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 2:25:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
arlette nearly jumps at the sudden tap on her shoulder. she turns quick, facing the man in question for her surprise before relaxing once more as the familiar face of comes to view. “i wouldn’t say i was ‘ditching’ anyone, that’s just mean.” arlette says, squinting in the sudden increase of light from the volcarona. her fingers rub her eyes, blinking a few times as everything starts to adjust. she wished kim could have warned her a bit before doing that. “i’m happy to see you came prepared.” she drops the flashlight from her grasps, letting it dangle from the strap tied securely around her wrist. “these do absolutely nothing.

“hello there, might i join you in your search efforts?”

oh.” is all that escapes her lips at first. arlette turns to see @satori ; a new face (one of many in this crowd), but what holds her attention is the torch in his hands. arlette’s eyes narrow ever so slightly. she appreciates whatever light they can get but a torch isn’t what she imagined a modern day rescue team would supply to its volunteers.

they were all starting to look like a bunch of lost fucking savages.

of course! we can always use more eyes … but,” her voice trails. she glances over at kim than back at satori before pointing at the torch. “are you sure you want to use that? i mean, light is light but … i have an extra flashlight on me i think. you can use it.

• she's relieved to know someone in this shit
• talks to & @satori
• wondering where the fuck everyone is getting torches from
• what year is this

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 2:34:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When she enters the cave, dimly lit by the arrays of flashlights and torches (where did they even get that from?), she can't help but wonder how big this cave truly is. Big enough to warrant a huge rescue team, that's for sure. The mob of people gathered inside is definitely not a potential hazard, right? It's not like the roof of the cave could come crashing down because of an exploding Voltorb.

Or could it?

People shouldn't be that stupid.

Shouldn't is the key word.

Masks and...a wig. If the rockets really wanted to get caught, this was literally the easiest way to do so. God, can these people at least be less noticeable? "Hey asshole." She says, slapping Leo's shoulder. "Good to see you here." He may be wearing a wig, but his baby face is still the same.

Cass releases her Froslass. "Can you light the cave up a bit?" She points at the space above them. Circe may be an ice and ghost type, but she's unique in the way that she knows WILL-O-WISP, and casts a circle of blue flames around her. That should be enough for a portion of the group at least.

Rumours down the grapevine, and people are already restless. Paranoia never did people any good, even if it was true. She laughs when someone asks people to volunteer. They couldn't be that hungry to hunt rockets down, could they?

One hand on her heart, she raises the other one high and waves. "Oh darn, you caught me! I'm the rocket, arrest me mister police officer sir."

Get real.

tldr; froslass uses will-o-wisp to light up the cave. says hi to . is mocking @andromeda because she's that bitch.