may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 3:57:46 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

zinnia meets elijah's shoulder first. a brutish thud swings the door open, and should a chime be affixed to the frame it would surely ring. however, elijah provdes a chime of his own: a gravelly grunt that rumbles out of his throat.[break][break]

he holds a small wooden box in his arms. a rusted padlock keeps it closed tight.[break][break]

"vic, i got lily's meds." elijah looks around. the store is empty save for themselves. "how's business?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gogoat"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 6:28:15 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
Well. Were it anyone but Elijah holding that locked box, it would have looked shady as hell. Thankfully Elijah confirmed the contents of the container and Vic let out a soft sigh of relief. "Thanks, man. I appreciate it." Vic didn't know what was harder -- running Zinnia, or ensuring that Lily's flower stayed nice and healthy. Even the slightest miscalculation on his part could cause her to start withering, and the gamble he took with a new growth serum had backfired spectacularly. The pokemon center was useless when it came to this sort of thing. The only thing he could trust was formulas from an apothecary and thankfully, Vic knew just the man for the job.
[break]
He came out from around the counter to approach Elijah. "Good, good. Can't complain. But I've been so worried about Lily that I haven't been taking care of the rest of the flowers as well as I should," Vic divulged as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "What about you? How's business?" He had to appreciate Elijah's dedication to his craft, and the fact that he could whip something up so quickly. Vic had been so tense until Elijah barged through the door that he didn't even realize he had released the tension in his shoulders when the other man came in.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 4:12:24 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"business? bah."[break][break]

elijah shakes his head and wrinkles his nose. carefully, he sets the oak box on the counter and unlatches it.[break][break]

"could be better."[break][break]

with weathered hands, elijah lifts the lid and the box expands width-wise, small storage components popping out on either side like wings.[break][break]

"you know what they sell at the center is absolute shit. why'd you do it?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 1:18:23 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
Vic very well knew he deserved Elijah's admonishments, but damn if it didn't sting a bit. "I know, I know. You'd think I'd know better by now." Like all Lilligants, Lily's care demanded the utmost care and the highest quality serums and fertilizers, balanced alongside attentiveness to all sorts of factors such as sunlight, air quality, and even humidity. "There was a weird turn of weather that messed with some of her fertilizer and I just had to make do..." There was a pain in Vic's voice that he just couldn't hide, even if he averted his gaze. "Bad call on my part, really."
[break]
Normally Lily would be out and about helping with the flowers but considering the delicate state she was in, Vic wouldn't dare let her suffer more than she needed. But now that Elijah was here... He reached for his belt and tossed out Lily's pokeball. What emerged was a wilted and slumped over Lilligant, whose normally vibrant hues were turned dull and the edges of her leaves shriveled. "You gotta save her, Elijah. Please..." As much as Vic hated to sound weak in front of another, this was Lily's life on the line and he would do anything to save her.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 21:33:47 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

elijah notices the discoloration first. how the desaturation pools in the withered recesses and makes a corpse out of something still living.[break][break]

he frowns—but he's more disturbed by the morose tone sullying vic's voice.[break][break]

"no use beating yourself up about it." elijah says. "you're not stupid."[break][break]

he hisses the blame he casts.[break][break]

"it's the big wigs trading pennies for lives."[break][break]

elijah is quick to settle the lilligant into a planter. he motions for some soil to be placed around her, pointing to a sack of dirt.[break][break]

"your real attached to her." elijah says of vic and his lilligant. "she a gift from your mom? a past lover?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 0:09:44 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
He watched Elijah get to work, moving as directed to get a special bag of soil that he reserved for Lily. "I knew it was bad just... Maybe there's a part of me that still holds out on humanity being good." His laugh is a little self-deprecating at that. Society? Good? The very opposite was what landed him in Team Rocket in the first place.
[break]
Vic evenly poured the soil all around Lily, whose eyes opened and let out a weak cry of acknowledgment to Elijah. "Shh..." His heart broke at the sight of Lily still trying to fulfill her duties as the store greeter despite her broken state. "She..." Vic's lips curled inward as he thought about his answer. "She's the old store owner's. A good friend of mine. Lily and Zinnia are what she left me when she..." Three years and he still couldn't say it. "Sorry." Vic instinctively apologized for his show of emotion and turned away to wipe a few tears away. "But you're right. She means a lot to me. I put a lot of work into making sure she thrives."

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 1:35:56 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"aw shit. don't cry."[break][break]

elijah's shoes shift side to side. he rubs his own arms to scrape off goosebumps. nervous twitches.[break][break]

"you know i don't do well with tears." the apothecary grumbles stern-faced as he mixes the soil with his bare hands.[break][break]

lily greets him. elijah's rough, thick-skinned hands slow when they near the lilligant's body: a fragile bloom from vic's past.[break][break]

"i can tell." he says when vic speaks of his work. "anyone else and she'd be... well." elijah chews his words like cud as he picks a vial from his kit. [break][break]

he begins to drip droplets onto the soil; the light scent is reminscent of tropius fruit.[break][break]

"just know you can trust me, alright?" elijah says. "but i won't always be around. got anyone else you can depend on?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 4:53:23 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
"Right... Right. Sorry." Vic quickly pulled himself together. Lily would be okay, especially now that Elijah was here. "Normally I do some basic apothecary work with her nutrients, just to make sure that everything is balanced out. I'm really glad I picked it up in Goldenrod when I uhh..." Vic cleared his throat awkwardly. He had been part of the Rocket takeover in Goldenrod, doing surveillance around the city before the takeover proper.
[break]
Right. Now wasn't really time for the past. Not when Lily was still in such a fragile state.
[break]
"Anyway, even that didn't help when I tried to give it to her." He carefully watched Elijah work, just the scent of the serum alone seemed to perk Lily up... Even if Vic was probably just imagining things. "I know I can trust you but... I lost a lot of people when I moved here. Lots of my life choices probably weren't the smartest ones." Goldenrod, for example. He let out a heavy sigh as he knelt down where he wouldn't get in Elijah's way. It had been a long time since he last saw Lily like this, when he first inherited her and took her for granted. Now... She was practically his lifeline.

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 22:35:14 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, i know some people." elijah's eyes do not reach victor's. instead, his gaze remains grounded in the fertile soil. "i'm sure you know them too."[break][break]

the treatment should start to take now, elijah surmises. little by little. to speed the process, he encourages the lilligant to settle into the dirt with its verdure extensions.[break][break]

"you miss your old life then?" elijah looks at the man, face still as stone: "victor?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flowering [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 23:06:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: