Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 1:01:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]a long line of bodies littered the surf. pink and bulbous, bellies heaving with labored breathe, these slowpoke baked in the sweltering heat. onlookers assemble quickly after, first to satisfy curiosity, then in a rush to quickly help. water-type pokemon, buckets, and even scooped hands work to the common goal of cooling down these pokemon.
[break][break]
among them, greyson has an array of pokemon spread out, each of the sea weasel pokemon behaving as they work to save lives. while the floatzels' spread the wealth of cool water, greyson moves to a nearby downed slowpoke, and the gentleman overseeing its 'treatment'.
[break][break]
"hey man - need some help?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 16:08:21 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] The beach looks like it’s full of little pink pool floaties. What had been an attempt to squeeze in a shoreline jog turns into an effort to help the rest of the beach-goers with the suffering slowpokes. Well– help so long as he can manage the assist. His cramorants would be useful in a situation like this.[break][break]

Instead…[break][break]

“Poor lil dudes, huh?” Lam says out loud–more to the psyduck toddling along beside him than to anyone in particular.[break][break]

“Think you can use SOAK to help out?” he tries instead, but Peaches only stares up at him with wide blank eyes, before she rubs at her temples with a muttered psy yai… “Aw Peaches, you know that move!” Lam does his best to encourage the psyduck as he stoops down, but the psyduck only plops down in the sand as AMNESIA sets in instead.[break][break]

The voice that rings behind him, causes Lam to look back over his shoulder. Poppy, who’s near-permanently fixed to his shoulder, has already hopped around to face Greyson. The shiny pidove greets him with a coo before Lam can say anything.

“Oh, yeah! You got any spare buckets? Peaches is in migraine mode I guess, so she’s not much help at the moment.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- psy yai yai…[break]
- m: heat wave

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 2:02:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Buckets?" He echoes the question automatically, eyes widening with realization. "Uh, no. Wait a second." He turns to two of the floatzel behind him. "Hey can you two go get some buckets?" They stare back at him confused. "Buckets. Y'know, the square metal thing?" He charades the object in-front of him, before sighing and pointing at two spare buckets fifty feet away.
[break][break]
"Those! Go get those please!" This excites them clearly as they both go speeding off. The oldest sibling remains, chuffing the antics of his brothers.
[break][break]
He looks at .
[break][break]
"Buckets coming right up. In the meantime—" Greyson tosses a knowing look at the pokemon at his side, and the chuffing is cut short as he begins a barrage of low-pressured WATER GUNS
[break][break]
"Greyson." He says, offering a hand.

[break]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 20:45:29 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Watching the exchange and impromptu charades, Lam can only observe with amusement over the floatzel’s antics. “They’ve got the spirit, at least,” he remarks as they speed off to grab the buckets that they finally noticed.[break][break]

“Appreciate it!” he chimes in response. A thumbs up automatically turns in Greyson’s direction. “She’s sorta helpless, huh..” His glance turns downward toward the psyduck. Even if the jab is teasing and affectionate in tone, and not truly put out, Peaches still manages to power through her headache enough to swat one flappy arm at his leg with another, more indignant PSSSSSY. [break][break]

Apparently for making her look bad.[break][break]

Rolling his eyes in good nature, he bends to heft the chunky duck up. She promptly tilts forward, half out of his arms, to take Greyson’s offered hand before Lam can.[break][break]

He sighs, then tilts his head at her indication. “Peaches.” His exasperation soon breaks in favor of a huff of laughter. “Lam. I think we were in a contest together recently, actually. New elite four member, yeah?” Or new-ish.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- psy yai yai…[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 12:57:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]The Psyducks hand is more waxy than Greyson expected; nevertheless, he shakes it happily. His eyes widening in embarrassment at the realization

[Break][break]

"That's right." He says to both. He laughs, patting his hair with one free hand."Was an experiment - joining the contest, that is. Probably won't do another one."

[Break][break]

The clang of a tin bucket bugles the return of his over eager weasels. Each had a paw on the bucket, pulling and huffing to be the one to hand it over.
[Break][break]
Greyson sighs with a hint of amusement.
[Break][break]
"Thank you," he says, taking it. "Can you fill it up?" Cue another contest of who can do it first. When it finally gets there, he pats each affectionately.[break][break]
"Never seen it this bad," he says, pouring the bucket over on a pink blob.

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 20:29:57 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] His own laugh joins the other’s, and Lam is quick to shake his head. “You and me both. I don’t think I’m too good on stage.” He answers as the pair of weasels return, clamoring for attention.[break][break]

Though the sight of the squabbling floatzels prompted a grin, it dims somewhat at the implication. “No, me neither. I do–”[break][break]

It’s at this moment that Peaches decides that she does remember how to use SOAK so she twists and shoots a torrent of water.[break][break]

It’s just that it’s aimed at Lam’s face instead of at the slowpokes.[break][break]

“..not me..” With another sigh, he twists her in his arms and then points her downwards. “One more try.”[break][break]

At least she manages this time, even if it lacks the same force. The slowpoke that had been awaiting its turn flops over in pleased relief. Lam looks back over at Greyson, now-wet hair hanging in his eyes.[break][break]

“As I was saying, though– I don’t remember it being this bad in Alola, even.” And some of their summers get pretty sweltering.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- psy yai yai…[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:06:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He bursts out into laughter, stifling his mouth with a hand as the Psyduck is turned to face the suffering Pokemon.
[break][break]
"I— Shit, I wasn't expecting that. Sorry."
[break][break]
The mood was far too somber for laughing; or, perhaps, it needed it. He didn't know.
[break][break]
"Do you think it's Global Warming? I also wouldn't put it past Rocket to make some sort of.. Climate Death Machine."

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 16:53:10 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]The laughter is admittedly not unexpected, despite his deadpan reaction to his pokemon’s drama.
“Hah, it’s all good,” he waves a hand dismissively after deciding that Peaches can be set down to continue. “If there’s anything that Peaches is exceptional at, it’s providing incidental levity.”[break][break]
Of course, the psyduck protests to not being held anymore, but she continues to do her job in cooling down the slowpoke. While she does, though, she glances up at her trainer, very clearly giving him the stink eye.[break][break]
Garbled and waterlogged psy yais continue to rumble out of her. She’s chatty today, it seems.[break][break]
But that’s also alright, because to Lam, it breaks a degree of tension that comes with the situation. “Honestly, ya might be onto somethin’ there. Maybe they’re tryina thaw that place out toward Oldale, and just hitting everything else instead.”[break][break]
Sure as shit weren’t doing much of a good job of it. Of course, Lam’s not been out there himself. But he’s heard enough about it to know that it’s still somehow frigid despite the swelter.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- psy yai yai…[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 13:39:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","char-words"]While his Psyduck does her job reluctantly, his Weasels take to their task happily. It becomes something of a competition between the sibling, and their rivalry extends to all matters to which even a modicum of "winning" can be identified. [Break][break]
"The Icelands, yeah." He clicks his tongue absent-mindedly. "Something about that place feels off to me, y'know?

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 15:59:56 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Soon enough the competition that arises between the floatzels distracts Peaches from her task. The water of her SOAK tapers off as she blankly stares between the weasels in question, round head tipping to one side. It’s only when Lam nudges her softly with one foot that she resumes.[break][break]
But it is still a distracted effort. Because of course she’s dramatic, but not so dramatic that she has to win.[break][break]
“Hm, I’ve only been out there once, and it was, y’know, actually winter at the time,” a lighthearted scoff breaks up his words, “so I don’t really know what you mean, but just on the fact alone that it’s still holding up with all this I’d say you’re right.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- psy yai yai…[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 1:22:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He laughs off his own feeling, casting a measure of doubt into his paranoia.
[break][break]
"I'm probably just over thinking though. It's likely no more than just a scar that Hoenn needs to heal from."
[break][break]
A couple of the nearby Slowpoke move to stand, panting but otherwise doing much better. They don't move further down the shoreline, still soaking the water from their Pokemon.
[break][break]
"Between you and me," he says, voice sullen, "sometimes I miss this part of the job. The low-stakes and actually feeling like you're accomplishing something. Most days I feel like I'm just running into brick walls."
[break][break]
After a moment, he laughs again.
[break][break]
"Sorry, don't mean to dump."

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 16:55:54 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]“Maybe. It seems like Hoenn has a lot of scars to heal from.” He lets out a slow sign, a shoulder rising and falling in casual observation. “Only been here a couple years and it seems like way more happens here than it ever does in Alola.”[break][break]
What did that say about the region? Really? Ah, well. It was a bit more complex and philosophical than Lam can really wrap his head around. Soberly, anyway.[break][break]
Slowly, but surely the slowpoke inch toward the water on their own. Par for the course.[break][break]
“Oh yeah?” A brow lifts at the elite four member curiously. “That bad up there? Who knows, though. Maybe you’re making more waves than you think.”[break][break]
He shakes his head, waving off the apology. Crouching down, he reaches out to give one of the slowpoke an encouraging pat on the head before looking back up at Greyson.[break][break]
“No worries, sometimes you just gotta let that shit out.” Lam nods at Peaches and she douses the struggling pink blob again. He grins, then mimes zipping his mouth shut. “Secret’s safe with me.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- psy yai yai…[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 23:45:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson lets silence stretch, appreciative of 's kind words. Then, something occurs to him, and he half-turns towards the other man with the ghost of a smile tracing his lips.
[break][break]
"Making waves."
[break][break]
[break][break]
"Was that a pun?"

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 15:22:12 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Finally, the slowpoke that Peaches had been pelting with water seemed spurred enough to heave itself to its feet. Little victories. The psyduck looks up at him proudly, and he pats her on the head as his words catch up with the Elite Four member.[break][break]
Ah, he caught it. So he’s cool in Lam’s book.[break][break]
He shoots Greyson a finger gun as a grin cracks across his face. “Bingo.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- psy yai yai…[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
whatotter you doing
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 0:11:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"I hate you for that."
[break]
[break]

Still, he laughs. It feels natural. As it dies down he spots a large group headed this way.
[break]
[break]

"I think that's our relief." Almost just as important is what he sees behind them. "Looks like someone's catering. Let's go get a bite while they take over."

[break]

notes

[break]