Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Hot Temper (Open/DDR)
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 1:13:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A shirtless Thomas stood over an unconscious stranger in an alleyway. His knuckles were bloodied, but otherwise the Kalosian came out of the altercation unscathed. Thomas' decision to take a shortcut through the alley lead to him sharing the space with an armed stranger, one who had been following him. When he thought he had his target unaware and alone, he sprung on Thomas. It was at that moment that Thomas took his shirt off, throwing it at the man's head to distract him, before going in to disarm him.

The fight that took place from there was a brief struggle for the knife, followed by fists flying. The man, who had no training, was little trouble for Thomas to deal with, cornering him and beating him down was nothing to the Kalosian cyclops. After the man had been subdued, Thomas would bring Thread the Galvantula out of his Pokeball. "Thread, string him up.", Thomas told the Galvantula. The Galvantula would comply, binding the man's hands together, his arms to his torso, and his legs together, restricting his movements, while allowing Thomas to see his hands.

"Watch my back, Thread.", Thomas would tell the Galvantula, who nodded, and crawled up the nearest wall.

"Got any friends I should know about?", Thomas asked the man harshly.

tags: @tag
notes: Open thread, also completing the bingo with Getting into a Fight, Taking Shirt Off, & Sharing a Space with a Stranger