♥︎ star, etc. ♥︎
♥︎ she/they ♥︎
♥︎ 28 ♥︎
♥︎ november 1st ♥︎
♥︎ goldenrod city ♥︎
♥︎ lesbian ♥︎
♥︎ poser & intel ♥︎
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @starstar
Starstar Loveheart
Loveheart, Starstar
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 21:35:20 GMT
Starstar Loveheart Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]

[attr="class","freiwant1"]

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]

[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

DID YOU FIND MY ROLODEX?

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

namestarstar loveheart
pronounsshe/they
agetwenty-eight
orientationlesbian
played bydes

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM JOBU TUPAKI from Everything Everywhere All at Once

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

“I’ve lived more lives than I can count on one hand, and that’s crazy. Just as crazy as how some people view some of those lives, but I don’t regret a thing. People grow, people change, but I get to do all of those things with my costumes and makeup on the daily— and have yet to face repercussions. I’ve been a liar, a cheat, a thief… but it’s all been for the betterment of my friends and myself, those friends I’ve had for so long that have since joined the new team rocket. I know I’m a softie at heart, even if I don’t let myself show it really ever, and I know that I am weird and different. And that’s okay; with each juicy secret I learn about someone of importance, I gain more and more. With that, I get to show my pokemon babies just how good of a mother I am to them, just as my moms were to me. I miss them more than anyone will ever know.[break][break]

If you were to tell the little girl I used to be, Sarabelle Liu, that she’d someday be living as a professional poser she would gasp- but would cry when you showed her the costumes of all her original characters she had wrote for, basing them loosely off of shows she had watched with her moms. But that little girl is dead, and me, Starstar Loveheart, was born from the ashes, rising like a Volcarona. And with that, all those ocs did too- and being a up and coming makeup artist at the same time was the perfect catalyst to launch my addiction of playing as them.[break][break]

My roladex of shenanigans and buffoonery, riggery and tomfoolery, was born. A little flipbook of my characters with little sketches, personalities, and accessories. And though playing as them is fun, it all serves a purpose- to take the information that wasn’t mine and turn it into mine, one way or another, and helping the new Team Rocket know what they must. It’s what I owe to the world and my old friends that have since joined, and though I was hesitant to join at first, exploiting the world around me is my destiny- and the league was never filled with ones that truly wished for the good in the world. The power of invisible debt for saving my life and dreams for exquisite peace and freedom led me to join— and I wasn’t just going to leave my friends behind when they joined, they saved me from the housefire that took away everything I’ve ever loved, after all.[break][break]

I may have retired as a makeup artist for others, but I will never give it up for myself— it is my passion, and with living with my passion wrapped around my finger, endless potential takes root. A gag opener for wrestling gigs in the morning to an attendee of royal tea parties at night, all the way to a circus clown the next morning; anything is possible with the right resources, and believe me when I say I have them. But money? Who knows what secrets Hoenn has in store for me.” [break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Loveheart, Starstar
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 3:25:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC