Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Move B*tch! (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2019 7:17:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Two crowds of irate trainers were gathered on both ends of the bridge between the Petalburg Woods, and Rustboro City. What separated the two groups of people, comprised of both children and adults between them, was a lone Snorlax, dozing off at the point of entry of the bridge. The rotund Pokemon managed to set up shop in an area that, while not risking the bridge itself, completely choked off access to the bridge. While those with Surf could get around it, it seemed that the crowd of people either didn't think of that, or had no access to such a Pokemon.

A Flygon ferrying around a tall man on its back would fly into view, coming from the rough direction of Rustboro, and landing on the opposite side of the living divide. The man, garbed in a brown vest, a green t-shirt, black gloves, blue jeans, and brown boots, swiftly dismounted the Flygon. The group of humans looked on at the trainer in surprise, and anticipation. While the Kalosian cyclops was clearly not a Ranger, he did look far more experienced than the rest of the group. At the very least, none of them had a Pokemon like a Flygon.

"I need you all to get back, things are about to get ugly!", Thomas called out to the crowd, his voice and facial expression being dead serious.

tags: @tarot
notes: Thomas arrives on scene to deal with a bum