awards
2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 22:12:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
there is sweat on her brow. of the two bottles of water she'd brought with her, one is already drained. the two dragons trailing behind her are happy as clams, after just finishing up a bit of training on mt. chimney's fiery path. the humidity in the air is sticky, but it's nothing she's not used to. 

except recently, it's been more difficult, almost as though she's grown used to a colder climate. 

silumgar stops, squaring off, and freya looks over her shoulder. a smile breaks over her face when she recognizes the person approaching.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 18:24:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was too hot for him to normally function, however he was here for another reason—

Accompanying him was a Corvisquire, as well as a pink-plumed Murkrow. The two avians were also drenched in sweat, because how could a place as hot as this plausibly exist—

Oh, that’s right. They were near Mount Chimney.

“Come on, you two, quiet down, we’re taking a breather, right?” he addressed the two avianids, who squawked out of protest, however continued to fly low around him. The Murkrow, in fact, decided to land on his shoulder and—

“Miss Freya? Is that you?”

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 21:21:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
a shoulder bag is slung over her side. the two water bottles clink against one another as she shifts and raises a hand in greeting. despite freya's friendly demeanor, silumgar doesn't stand down. it takes a couple of snaps and then a knock on the shelgon's shell to get her to relax.

"hey! sorry about her. i came out here to do some training. she's still a bit of a spitfire." ugin, on the other hand, is completely worn out from their combat, and plops down on the ground.

"i haven't seen you in a while, alexei. how are you?" it's as good a time as any to stop and recover anyway. 

she sets her bag down and pulls out some tupperware. "i brought plenty to snack on. care to join?"
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 18:57:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Corvisquire didn’t need to say anything as she flew down to join the Bagon who’d literally just plopped down on the ground because even she was exhausted herself. Why was it so hot out here?!

(Steel and fire never mixed too well, but then again what did, anyway?)

The Murkrow on his shoulder chittered in Miss Freya’s direction in welcome, making a little ‘bowing’ gesture with one of his wings.

“Mostly busy, the challengers don’t stop coming! I’ve come pretty close to a couple wins, and one draw—a hard-fought one. You should’ve seen the Mega Garchomp that brought out onto the field in his match; one hell of a stubborn jackass—and I mean that in the good way!” he recounted.

“Right now, though… well, she’s supposed to be out here on a training trip to increase her resistance to fire but well, see what she’s doing,” he continued as he pointed to where his Corvisquire had joined the Bagon with their shared exhaustion.

It was here he belatedly realized he was carrying something on his back—a small-enough body bag slung on his back that had snacks for Pokémon—lovingly handmade by of course.

“I have the Pokémon snacks to go around, can I give them some if that’s alright with you?” he offered as he tilted his head down at the Bagon and the Shelgon.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 2:32:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
if ugin were any less exhausted, he may have tried to take a nibble out of the bird. as it stands, he just sits and looks somewhat cross; freya looks on with an amused smile. she returns the bow to the murkrow and feels herself relaxing around the company of old friends. 

"yeah? that's good. we need capable trainers and your gym brings just that." at the mention of though, her smile widens. "so he's got a handle on vortigern. i hear he's gym leader now too." good. he has the heart, and the strength for it. 

freya looks back at the corvisquire. ugin has attempted to inch away unsuccessfully from the likewise exhausted bird. poor thing. some of her feathers look a little singed. 

"absolutely, but i'd toss them on the ground in front of silum here. she'll bite your hand off." it's a serious warning, but she can't keep the affection from her voice. 

she breaks into her own food - lots of veggies and fruits, with some cheese and bread wrapped up in combee-wax. she hunkers down onto the ground and puts the spread between the two of them, warding away the hungry snapping of silumgar's jaws. 

"so besides the gym, what are you doing to stay sane? gods, we haven't seen each other since before the meteor, right?"
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 14:23:18 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I only had one tiny little thing about Vortigern, though, doesn’t allow the Garchomp to fly even though the Garchomp line can surprisingly do,” he cackled quietly as he swung the bag around front and reached in for a plastic container that had the mentioned Pokémon treats.

“Oh, thanks for the heads-up,” he remarked once she mentioned how… bitey the Shelgon seemed to be, considering the Dragon-type seemed to want to go straight for the spread of food she’d laid out for them to consume while recharging their energy.

“Okay, here you go,” he gestured at the Bagon and Shelgon’s direction, making sure to scatter enough treats for them to pick off of. The Murkrow on his shoulder took flight to look for some Berries, considering that there would be some that could be found nearby.

Oh, man… before the meteor…

“Would you believe me if I said, just staying home with my partner and letting him spoil the ever-living daylights out of me with his home-cooked food?” he admitted a few minutes later as he then reached for an apple and gave it a light rub.

(Love you, !)

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 16:33:08 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the treats are scattered for them. ugin grunts as he wobbles back to his feet to snap them up. silumgar hogs most of them, snapping when he gets too close, and freya looks on at the two affectionately. at least they're preoccupied and will leave the two of them in peace now.

freya cuts into the block of cheese. it has a sheen dappled over it from the heat and it's softened. perfect, really, for her to smear onto some crackers. while alexei helps himself to an apple, she stretches out and nibbles on her own snack. 

"i didn't know you had a partner," she says after swallowing. "but that's...really good to hear. i'm glad."

she is struck, suddenly, with a feeling of loss. freya is a private person, but she finds herself having to bite the words back before she can speak them - she wants to talk about . about how she's found her own happiness with him. 

but he's still a turncoat. still wanted by the league. still branded by

her smile falters, but she bites around another cracker to hide it. 

"tell me about him. how'd you meet?"
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 1:53:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

His Corvisquire didn’t even move an inch—as it turned out, she’d fallen asleep with that hilarious-looking pose on the ground.

“Hey,” he called to the Shelgon, as he’d seen the other one snap up more than what they should’ve taken, “…be nice and share,” he added as he gestured for just the Bagon to approach (should they want) so he could hand them more treats because the Shelgon decided to be a greedy lil’ shite.

“Oh, my god,” he chuckled as he bit into the apple to stall for time.

“You—you’re not going to believe where we first met, but it’s so corny I’m just…” he couldn’t resist breaking out into a fit of laughter!

“You—do you remember those speed dating events? The ones that usually happen around Slateport during February?”

Oh, the memory was still so very fresh. Like it had just happened yesterday.

“We first met there. And one of my Wooloos decided to embarrass me in front of him!”

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
old friends
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 2:56:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
telling a dragon to be nice and share is like telling a rock to not be a rock. silumgar chuffs, unimpressed, and snaps up more of the treats. freya watches the both of them, ready to intervene if they start to scrabble over the food, but she doesn't seem fazed by the behavior in the slightest. 

alexei's laughter is a pleasant reminder that not every minute needs to be spent with her nose to the grindstone. ugin startles at the sound of it, tottering back and forth on his feet, and freya snaps her fingers to ward him away. her attention is split, but she doesn't think alexei seems to mind. 

better that than one of his birds getting eaten. 

"mm, maybe? those never really interested me," she says with a small smile. "that's cute though! how'd your wooloo manage it?"

it's much nicer than her and king's meet-cute, that's for sure. she'd ended up with her nose busted open, courtesy of his skull, that first night. 
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
old friends
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 23:28:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was more than certain one of his wily ovines who was back home at Fortree right now was sneezing his face off…

“How? He decided to be a cute little… oh, djinni, let me just show you the pictures,” he went on, quickly retrieving his phone from his pocket and then scrolling all the way back to a certain point in the camera roll—it was a good thing they’d taken pictures of that day!

“See, see that Wooloo with the little crown accessory behaving like a useless Yamper? That’s him. That’s William. Literally embarrassed me in front of Memo,” he recounted, unable to hold back the fit of laughter.

It was just too much!

And things afterward had never been the same for the two of them.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
old friends
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 17:24:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: