awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
recovery
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 7:39:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "it's not about what i want. the healthy should not burden the injured with their wants. it is the opposite that we should practice." his eyes relax and fernando reaches for the phone in his pocket. the first thing he checks is the time and then his notifications. tch. there's several that require his attention and wasting any more time here would prove more harmful than not. "between you and alfric, that should be enough to keep her steady until she's better. or so i would hope. if both of you leave, let me know and i'll come back but otherwise this is pointless." he starts to walk off.

"and if that doesn't happen, do let her know, once they discharge her, i expect us to restart training from the ground up."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
recovery
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 7:49:51 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"there are always exceptions. family is one. but not to everyone, i suppose." he watches the councilman pull his phone out. being busy, being wanted is not an unfamiliar feeling. he knows it. the constant buzzing of his phone in his pocket tells him as much. but there must be compromise.

"will do, councilman."

he watches fernando's silhouette grow smaller in the distance until he turns the corner, disappearing.