Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 4:25:56 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

A battered and beaten Dorian walked out of the office of his immediate superior.

How could the mission have gone so wrong? It was supposed to be an easy job. But despite changing up routes, they managed to get the jump on him anyway. They managed to successfully steal the cargo. The bruises on his face, and many more underneath his uniform all told the story.

As if his day couldn't get any worse, Dorian encountered a familiar face on his way to the training room.

tags:
notes: Mission - Recruitment: Act II

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:06:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]footsteps carry down the corridor until he stops.

"westcliff."

his voice should be familiar to the man by now, perhaps scarily so.

"i hear you returned without the cargo."
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:28:00 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The all too familiar voice of Theo Beckett caught Dorian's attention. In a moment like this, it was one of the things he dreaded the most.

"I got jumped by that group of bikers. The route I took was supposed to throw them off, but they saw it coming anyway.", Dorian confessed to his superior, clearly ashamed.

"But it doesn't change the fact that I messed up."

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 11:05:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"jumped by that group of bikers."

he repeats each word with a little more intensity than the last.

"and how did you let that happen? did you not have your pokemon on you?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 1:22:52 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian heard the words repeated back to him, images of the attack flashed through his mind. That despite all the planning that went into it, they managed to overtake him with disgusting ease.

"So did they. They not only had me outmanned and outgunned, but they were packing Pokemon that perfectly countered what I brought with me.", he lamented, hands tightly clenching into fists.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 12:39:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]and so, they arrive at the conclusion he had been building toward.

"your route was compromised from the start. i know you're not stupid enough to leak it on your own, which means someone else must have."

he says.

"any ideas who that might be?"

because he has one in mind. he knows it for a fact, actually.
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 1:33:48 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Truth be told, Dorian didn't want to believe that he was set up. But the more thought he put into it, the more it narrowed down to that conclusion.

"No, it can't be.", Dorian muttered in disbelief and horror. "The only person who had access to that kind of information was Harada.", Dorian muttered.

His own superior, selling them out to some group of no-name punks.

"But why?"

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 9:25:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]his arm raises not to strike at dorian but to gesture down the corridor.

"let's find out."

because what awaits them in one of the rooms is harada, unbound and under the impression that they're there to meet with theo.
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 20:36:27 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian accepted an answer he did his best to deny, horror gave way to rage. Contrasting the storm brewing inside of him was the eerie calm that suddenly washed over the lowly enforcer.

"I just walked out of a meeting with him, actually.", he'd tell Theo. "Shall we do this together, or did you want me to go first?", he'd ask Theo.

Dorian knocked on the man's door.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 9:39:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"i want you to handle it. i'll observe."

like shadows, he'll cling to dorian but he will do nothing more than that. this is not his mess to clean up, after all.

it does not take long for the door to open.
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 1:39:39 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Ah, come in!", the man called out, expecting Theo. Accompanying him was Dorian.

"Ah, sir, I've already handled disciplinary action for his recent failure. Or do you not believe it's enough?", the man asked.

"You know, I got to thinking. How did they know what route I was taking? And how did they know what Pokemon I was packing?", Dorian spoke up.

"Who gave you permission to speak!? You've embarrassed us all with your latest fuck-up! Don't embarrass yourself in front of your betters!", the Rocket grilled the scarred man.

Despite this, Dorian gave the man a hardened stare.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 9:47:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]and so, they argue; back and forth they go with no conclusion in sight; at least not until theo steps in once again.

"so, it's clear, then."

he clears his throat.

"i know you sold us out, harada. the only discussion here is what your punishment will be."

a glance.

"any ideas, westcliff?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 22:25:53 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Wait! You can't-", the traitorous executive began to protest.

"For not only betraying Rocket, but sending the subordinates who put their trust in him - my brothers and sisters in Rocket, to their deaths, the only punishment befitting of his transgressions is death!", Dorian replied.

"But how merciful it's gonna be depends entirely on how cooperative he's willing to be!", Dorian added, a wicked grin forming on his face.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 6:00:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]death seems to be the trigger that leads to harada begging for mercy. they plead and plead, already on their knees, for a chance to fight for their life.

"that seems a bit barbaric, even for us."

a fight to the death between the two. he looks at dorian.

"but i leave the decision to you."
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Discipline (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 17:14:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

So the worm wanted a chance to fight for his life? Dorian flashed a wicked grin. While it might've been barbaric by Rocket standards, such a thing was the norm in Orre.

"I accept your terms.", Dorian told the traitor.

tags:
notes: Fin