Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
RKS: Kalpurina & Dorian
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 1:59:22 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 23:12:45 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
While more of a cat person—as all proper ladies were—Calpurnia did not hate dogs. Even figuratively mad ones like . Canines really were like men in a lot of ways. Emotions presented themselves more plainly in them. Perfect obedience and loyalty were often reasonable to expect. And they could do wondrous things with their tongues.

“The poor deers must be really busy—” The scientist murmured as they descended into the tomb.”I have seen less repetitious cell phone apps.” In just a handful of runs, she had somehow found herself circling back to her initial destination. The false worlds were far less impressive when you realized there were only a handful of them. It made her wonder how much of the DRK Triad’s mistake was properly earned.

After only a moment of contemplating the wishing star, purple eyes shifted to the sentinel stones surrounding it. With a hum, she brushed her finger across one’s craggy surface. “Can you be a doll and shift these around some?” Perhaps this little scenario was meant to remind them that the forest was often just as important as the trees inside of it.

Or, perhaps, these would just be some very boring rocks.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 6:28:40 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Once again, Dorian found himself in the RKS Simulation. This time, he and his partner ended up in the Hoennian Desert, only they were clearly not in modern times. The people were busy working on some sort of temple, seemingly too busy to notice the two travelers.

Dorian would ask around. They were building some sort of protector, from a 'star' that fell from the sky. Dorian followed his partner into the incomplete tomb.

"Whatever gives them purpose, I suppose.", Dorian scoffed.

For a moment, Dorian was tempted to touch the stone, see what would happen. But when his partner pointed out the stones, Dorian grinned.

"It'd be my pleasure~!", he chirped.

Using his pipe to gain leverage, Dorian would manage to disturb the boulders, causing them to come tumbling down.

tags:
notes: Disturbing the boulders for 50 Pts

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 6:35:14 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You disturb the boulders in some way...[break][break]

"stop!" A sharp cry alerts you to a worker who rushes in with shaking hands.[break][break]

The mysterious material pulses and the boulders begin to meld into each other. Life begins to course through the stacked stones. Stony limbs rise and push its heavy monolith of a torso from the ground. It begins to expand in size continuously and pulses with a powerful energy that begins to metamorphose the surrounding rocks and sediment...[break][break]

Before you can witness any more, you must evacuate. A bastardized REGIROCK has been born and is tearing the tomb down with all of you inside of it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 13:22:39 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Calpurnia really adored men who took orders. It really was quite charming. Her lips perked upward as the man shoved his pipe into the tightly pressed rocks. Her voice dropped into something sultry. “Do you really think that’s deep enough, Dorian?” When someone had the audacity to shout at them, violet eyes narrowed to venomous slits. Did this troglodyte not see that they were busy? What a little—ah.

The earth began to rumble at their feet. Staggering with the surprise motion, Calpurnia stumbled into the nearest wall. Her eyes widened as the golem began to assemble in front of her. But this look was a strange one—somewhere between awe and hunger. To have one of these in her lab would be wondrous. It might show them the secret to creating life itself from nothingness. But a glitching in the room’s corner, as the room collapsed, reminded her this was all just an elaborate illusion.

Not wanting her journey to end so soon—in part because it was an adult man—Kelpie would turn and flee for the cave’s entrance. She took some small amount of comfort that the village shouting at them—some ugly little banker of a man—did not seem to make it out of the rubble.

Panting for breath, Calpurnia came to a stop before the next portal. She offered Dorian a secretive, cat-like smile. “Shall we?”

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 1:51:21 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The innuendo wasn't missed on the Mad Dog. Dorian disregarded the shouting of the man, continuing to use his pipe as a lever, until the stack collapsed onto the Wishing Star.

The abomination that resulted from the rubble making contact with the Wishing Star caused the Mad Dog to be concerned. Despite knowing that 'death' would only end the simulation, he still wanted to get what he could out of it.

Dorian nodded to his partner, and ran as fast as his legs could carry him out of there, making sure she could escape as well.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 1:52:01 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The Hoenn region has plunged into war. Battles are waged between Team Rocket and the League throughout the land. From this high on MT. CHIMNEY, you can see the destruction taking place. Cities groan as earthquakes raze buildings. Flames burn through forests and fields.[break][break]

Farhan, a Kindler, stands before you. He seems to be protecting the volcano's mouth for whatever reason. As a bead of sweat rolls down his cheek, the man says: "do you come in peace, or to violate this sacred mountain?"[break][break]

He waits, pokeballs in hand. His gaze rests on a peculiar device you have hauled up here. It looks like a bomb of some kind.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Aid him.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 12:37:44 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Calpurnia turns to stare at the incendiary in her hand. What a nasty, barbaric thing. She thinks to herself as the virtual man prattles on. She vaguely recalls him from her forays into RVL. The kindler who threw himself into the volcano in hopes of waking up some flaming chicken. A droll little sycophant whose only use came in the form of eye candy.

A noise in the distance draws Calpurnia’s gaze out onto the distant battlefield. From here, it resembles an ant farm filled with fireworks. The type which she experimented on with salt and sun.Sacred?” The use of the word sacred drew a little titter from Calpurnia. “This is a hunk of stone inhabited by a god who abandoned you to take a nap.” Her words ooze with the poisons her work often revolves around.

She turned to Dorian and smiled. Would it not be cruel tp deprive the Mad Dog of what he did best? It was not as if anyone would actually be hurt, after all. “Dorian, I think it would be a shame if we walked all this way to bow out with a whimper.” That smile turns charming. “Why not finish what we came here for?” mostly because this man’s actions in another world had irked her.

Suicide was a coward’s way out—even if you dressed it up in ribbons and glorious purpose.

NOTES
She wants to fight the handsome hunk. She needs to see what's in the mountain.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 20:08:11 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Admittedly, Dorian isn't as familiar with the man as his partner is. He never had an interest in checking out that dating sim. But from what he heard, some participants were able to glean intel out of it, strangely enough.

Dorian wanted to convince the Kindler to join their side. After all, if he could win over Moltres, he'd have an army at his beck and call. But Kelpie had other ideas.

With a sigh, Dorian brought out his Pokemon, and attacked.

After all, on another trip, he could always see what happens when one allied with him, right?

tags:
notes: Fighting (50 pts)

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 20:08:46 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to kill him—or subdue him. Whatever your decision, Farhan senses your hostile intentions and attacks first. He calls upon two other Kindler trainers.[break][break]

With his TORKOAL and two other FIRE-TYPE PKMN, he engages in battle with you all before the bubbling magmatic chamber of Mt. Chimney.[break][break]

Eventually, he is defeated. The device is pushed into the volcano by yourselves or non-descript reinforcements that arrive. When it is pushed into the magma, the device explodes. As the bomb's energy is releases and surges through the mountain, the volcano begins to quake...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]Escape before the eruption.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 2:55:50 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The sigh was ignored in favor of charging ahead. Once her mind was set on an outcome, the scientist did not change her mind.

While confident in the Mad Dog’s ability to handle this hunka-hunk of coal and virtue, the woman did toss out Titania. The butterfly quickly threw up a Light Screen over Dorian’s nearest Pokemon.

Watching as the kindler falls to his knees, Calpurnia lifts violet eyes skyward. The light grey smoke slowly darks into midnight before taking on ominous violet hues. The rocks beneath them begin to tremble. Heels shifted to allow the scientist—now almost irritable—to keep her balance. “I should have dissected one of those things—” Heat around them swelled as the very air seemed ready to boil. “This is a neat little trick.”

Perhaps a coded threat from their friends at the DRK Triad? A little carrot for the curious fillies amongst them? As the doorway appeared before them, violet eyes jumped to it almost irritably. It was almost as if she was irritated it had interrupted.

Ambition and curiosity were lit by flames as the dark-haired woman strolled through the doorways. She would figure out how that little device worked. And, maybe, she could throw it at the scientists who wronged her.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 22:21:57 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Thanks to the help of the scientist's Light Screen, Dorian had little trouble in dispatching the Kindlers. Despite the valiant effort on their end, Dorian's understanding of the Fire-type, and the moves he packed to counteract rival Fire-types, were all a boon in their defeat.

A final Rock Slide from his Emboar took out the final wave of their Pokemon.

With no way to feasibly defend themselves, Dorian would toss the two Kindlers into the volcano first, one by one, allowing Farhan to watch them die. Finally, Dorian grabbed the leader, and callously chucked him into the volcano, before the device would be kicked in after them.

With maniacal laughter, Dorian absconded with the scientist.

"If it ever comes to this in the real world, I doubt it'll be this easy, but I hope I get the pleasure of chucking him into the mouth of Mt. Chimney!", Dorian told the woman.

tags:
notes: Absconding

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 22:23:31 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 12:41:28 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Well, there would be no risk of those idealistic fools giving chase. Calpurnia watched the men vanish into the magma below. The pair managed not to scream on their way down. Their flailing was done in panicked silence. If they had not been so annoying, she may have found their demise admirable.

The blonde’s maniacal laughter received a wrinkled nose in response. Must he sound like a comic book villain? Certainly, there were less boorish ways to get what he wanted. “I am still irritated he did not chuck something into my mouth during his route.” Those muscles were wasted on such childish, trusting tasks. “I am not sure he needs much encouragement to take a lava spa day, love.” Which was not a kink (disappointing). “Apparently, the Kindlers believe such a sacrifice will revive a god.” Which they assumed, stupidly, would appreciate the awakening.

As the portal fades, Calpurnia found herself on an Alolan beach. Visions of her honeymoon come to mind. “Ugh. What is with this thing and sand. It’s so itchy.” But this ends when she spots the Xatu standing at the edge of the cliff. It is a wan, tired thing. Feathers are missing on its wings. The aura it emanates is one of wisdom and calm. This is enough to prevent even Purrseus—who hated birds above all—from chasing after it.

“Hm.” Calpurnia takes a few steps toward the bird. As she does, it turns to fix them with eyes of electric blue. Its mouth unleashes a noise that is somehow both clock and bird. The beach fades as something else entirely takes its place.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:30:23 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As the scientist made her remark, Dorian did a double take back to her. What was with this woman and sex, anyway!?

After leaving Mt. Chimney, they would arrive on a beach in a Region he had never been to.

"Not used to sand, I take it?", Dorian inquired. "Though I came up in the desert, not on the beach.", he'd add.

Dorian would follow the scientist up to the cliff, leading to the Xatu. He would feel the bird begin to probe his mind, sending a vision of the future to him.

tags:
notes: Future