february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Making memories [S/Amigo/C]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:02:21 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

Reaching Fortree hadn’t been easy. The hardest part was crossing through route 118. Getting Mirage to go into the water had been hard. The Hisuian Zoroark had never liked water but he seemed to like it even less since Axel had nearly drowned. Mirage hadn’t been able to get to him and it was only thinks to that he hadn’t drowned.
[break][break]
As he found himself standing in front of the Fortree gym he texted his sister that he had arrived safely before heading inside. It was a definite reprieve from the head and he had to resist the urge to let out a sigh of relief. Now all that he had to do was wait for the gym leader. Hopefully it would be okay that he had let himself in since it had never been specified rather or not he wanted him to wait outside.
[break][break]
Surprisingly enough it wasn’t a gym battle that brought him here. Not in that sense anyway. Sure he wouldn’t mind getting a gym badge from here but it would have to wait. No this meetup was partly due to the Amigo app. It was where they had connected.
[break][break]
And after that they had kind of gone back before deciding to meet. Not as gym leader and challenger but just as two people. Getting to know a gym leader before he had to get a gym badge from them might help him out. Maybe make him a better contender for the badge. Maybe? He wasn’t sure if that kind of logic really made sense. But it had to him.
[break][break]
Footsteps roused him from his thoughts and he looked up from where he was absently petting Mirage. ”Hello Mr. Ivanov, I do hope it was okay for me to come. It was never specified if you wanted me to wait outside or not.”
[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 16:44:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Color him surprised the moment Ethan told him that someone wanted to book a personal tour—and it wasn’t a challenger (at least not yet anyway), but someone who wanted to see the Sanctuary as a whole!

Man, it reminded him of the time that came over and he’d given the other man the entire ten yards tour of the whole place. (But of course, back then, his Toucannon Armada™ wasn’t as large as it was now.)

“Alright, I’ll take it from here,” he said to the receptionist, who nodded and carted off a stack of envelopes to route through the sprawling grounds.

So now it was up to him to approach—

“Hello there,” he greeted the other… color him surprised again, another young man had come out all the way here? And…

“You need a blanket or something? I can’t help but notice you kind of look like you’ve been through a sudden thunderstorm or something.”

Odd. Were the weather readings near the Institute off again?

“You can call me Alex. Everyone here does.”

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 20:04:23 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The gym leader seemed to notice the wet state he was in. Not that it was to surprising. It wasn’t like he had brought a towel with him. Though considering he knew he would have to cross through Route 118 he should’ve. After all it was well known that to get to Fortree from where he lived it meant going through Route 118, which meant crossing over water.
[break][break]
”I used route 118 to get her so I went for a bit of a swim to get here,” he said sheepishly. ”A blanket or a towel would be great though. It’s not good for me to be walking around wet,” he said knowing with his weakened lungs it could be a problem. The last thing he needed was to get a cold from walking around wet, even if it was warm outside.
[break][break]
He took note the way the gym leader introduced himself and nodded. Though he was use to using honorifics with an adult he would respect the older males wishes. And it wasn’t like this was the first time. After all he was on a first name basis with .
[break][break]
”Nice to meet you Alex, my name’s Absalom but I also go by Axel.”[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 19:12:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Hey, Ethan, if you’re there, get me some towels and—” he trailed off to look over at Axel, before asking his guest for the day, “Are you partial to anything? Otherwise I can get one of everything,” before tapping the ear piece once more.

“Get me some tea, and hot chocolate.”

For there was (surprisingly) no covfefe coffee in this house, as he wasn’t a drinker that kind of caffeine!

“And make it quick, can you? Our guest is freezing,” he added before returning his attention to Axel.

“Sorry about that, towels and warm drinks will be out here shortly. So what is it about the Sanctuary you want to know about?”

He mentally crossed his fingers, hoping that he would find a volunteer who would be staying over or something like that.

(A gym trainer was too much to dream for, and besides he was sure would get jealous…)

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 5:55:46 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Upon hearing the older male's question, he shook his head and replied, "No, I'm fine with anything." The older man had asked this while speaking to someone through an earpiece, likely one of the employees. He guessed it could be an intern or someone similar but decided against asking to avoid offending anyone. He didn't want to go down that road again, as offending someone wasn't enjoyable. Therefore, he sometimes refrained from speaking and kept his thoughts to himself, which was difficult for him as he was naturally curious.
[break][break]
Not wanting to interrupt the gym leader while he was talking to someone else, he waited until he was done speaking. Upon hearing his apology, he waved it off. "Don't worry about it, you couldn't have known I would come through Route 118," he pointed out. In retrospect, he could have mentioned where he would be coming from when this meetup had been planned or mentioned that he didn't have a flying-type Pokémon on his team.
[break][break]
Now that that was out of the way, he could ask what he wanted about the sanctuary. "How many Pokémon reside in the sanctuary? Do any of them ever find new homes? Are there only wild Pokémon who have nowhere else to go, or are there also Pokémon that used to belong to trainers?" he inquired, all this with guarded curiosity, like he was wary of seeming too enthusiastic.
[break][break]
Realizing he had kind of asked a good number of questions without awaiting his response, his face heated up with embarrassment. "Sorry, my curiosity got the best of me. I've just always had a fascination with Pokémon and always admired people who help Pokémon out any way they can," he told him, his face heating up even more in embarrassment.[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 18:06:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Questions right off the bat? He liked that!

(Honestly, the last time someone came by for a tour was … and that was some time ago, now. How was he doing these days?)

“Alright, one at a time,” he chuckled as he decided to tackle them in order.

“Not counting the three aviaries for newborns, the special one just for the Toucannon Armada™ and the tree that houses a literal flock of Pelipper… quite a lot. You see, the entire place allows for not just my Pokémon, but for the staffers’ own Pokémon to run about during the day. We work on an open space system.”

He hummed for a few moments before turning to go for the second question.

“We get yearly migration routes that come by here. Vivillon come by in the spring before departing in the early summer, for one thing. Come fall there’s a yearly arrival of Talonflame that winter over and leave when spring breaks. And then there’s this flock that comes in during the chilly winter—that’s the Toucannon—and leave just before summer. So things can get pretty loud out here when they all start arriving or departing. You should see the Vivillon that nest here, so many wing patterns and all that!”

As for Pokémon that were owned previously? Yes, he had those, too!

“There’s a bunch of Delibird running around here—most of them are rescues who can’t return to the wild anymore. You know… you know how it is with some Pokémon species, they’re there for the gimmick or the fad but once it’s over they’re abandoned, or left in boxes near here…”

Food for thought, indeed.

“It’s no matter, feel free to ask more questions or pick my brain about things, I’ll answer them best I can.”

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 16:03:21 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He could feel his face heating up in embarrassment at the friendly jab. Yeah, he had gotten a bit carried away there, but he supposed as long as he didn't have a problem with it, all was good. In fact, he seemed content enough to answer his questions, and he listened with rapt attention as he began to explain how the sanctuary worked.
[break][break]
The concept of an open space system seemed intriguing. Most of his current Pokémon were allowed out around the house. His Wrydeer, at the moment, was the only exception. His sister was worried the deer Pokémon would end up breaking something, so he wasn't allowed free rein like his other Pokémon.
[break][break]
He didn't comment, though. Having asked a bunch of questions, he was content just to allow him to answer all the questions before saying anything. After all, it wouldn't be fair to interrupt when he was trying to answer his questions. That's what he told himself, anyway.
[break][break]
Listening to his response to his second question, he perked up a bit with the mention of Toucannon. It had been a while since he had thought of Toucannon. Considering the bird Pokémon was native to Alola, his father's notes on the Pokémon had been pretty extensive. Though despite Toucannon being native to Alola, he had never actually seen the bird Pokémon in person.
[break][break]
Before he could think too much on it, his thought process was interrupted when he mentioned Pokémon who were abandoned or left in boxes having made their home in the Sanctuary. "That's just sad. I don't see how people can do that," he said with a shake of his head.
[break][break]
As he mentioned that he was free to ask any questions he wanted, he nodded. "How big is the sanctuary?" he asked curiously before continuing. "I'm asking because I have weak lungs. I still want a tour, but it might be slow going," he admitted. [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 5:49:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Shit happens,” he continued quietly.

“I don’t know how to exactly put it into words, however it makes me quietly angry whenever people abandon Pokémon and just. Life goes on for them, but what about the Pokémon?” he went on.

When asked how large the Sanctuary covered, there was an unreadable grin on his face.

“I have enough hectares of land to have separate aviaries for public touring, as well as land to let all the employees, as well as my own Pokémon, run free rather than being cooped up in the storage system.”

He couldn’t help but look over at the other; a kindred spirit.

“We can take as much time as you need,” he nodded. He was accommodating like that.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 21:54:23 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Well, he supposed that was true. But still, he couldn't just readily accept someone abandoning a Pokémon. If one couldn't take care of a Pokémon, the least one could do was find it a good home. Seriously, how hard was that? He supposed that for those kinds of owners, doing something like that took too much time.
[break][break]
"I'm not happy with the thought either. I can understand if someone doesn't have the means to take care of a Pokémon and has to find it a new home, but there is no excuse for just abandoning a Pokémon," he huffed, shaking his head. Seriously, that said a lot about the kind of person the person was. And it said a lot about the kind of parents they would be.
[break][break]
Realizing he needed to calm down before his condition was triggered, he mentally counted to ten. "Sorry, I'm not usually one to get worked up," he told him, frowning slightly. As a scientist, it was unbecoming to let his emotions get the better of him. Not only that, but his condition didn't exactly agree with strong emotions.
[break][break]
Thinking of this made him realize he should say something. After all, he didn't want to risk collapsing or risk him freaking out if he did.
[break][break]
The look he received was pretty telling. It was like the older male understood him. Did he have health problems related to the lungs as well? He debated asking but decided not to. If he hadn't offered up the information himself, he wasn't about to ask.
[break][break]
As he reassured him that he didn't mind them taking their time, a slight smile graced his lips. "Thanks, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to push myself anymore today."[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 18:59:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“If you have any Pokémon companions who want to stretch their legs, you can let them out,” he offered.

“Sometimes, having them perpetually stuck inside their Pokéballs isn’t good for their moods—especially when they’re temperamental, or if they love running around.”

It wouldn’t take long for them to come across several Pelipper who were cawing like the bowl-birds that they were, trying to look for some new nesting material as the avians flew off in the opposite direction.

“Majority of my Toucannon have their own separate aviary, because they’re all so rowdy and they love making noise,” he explained as he pointed to one of the several aviaries in the distance; singling out the one that had a more tropical vibe to it.

“You know how Toucannon are. They’re wild, they’re rowdy, and they’re rather noisy. But they know how to put on a show for the kids that come by,” he added with a laugh.

“There’s another aviary there for the newborn Pokémon to take refuge in; while their kids are getting used to flying around under their parents’ watchful eye,” he would explain as he pointed out the second aviary; one that had noticeably open windows that allowed whatever Pokémon was inside to come and go as they please.

“The Sanctuary also happens to be along several known migratory routes of Flying-types—as well as those that aren’t considered to be Flying, but you know. They have wings all the same,” he added as several Vivillon flew overhead—each of them sporting vastly different wing patterns.

“Overall, I try to accommodate and have Pokémon live with nature, instead of around it—because you know how Fortree isn’t like most of the other cities, right? Most everything can be found up in the trees, though there are also places that are down on the ground.”

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 17:20:56 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Taking the invitation, he released Royal, his Glameow, and Gemini, his Wrydeer, from their Pokéballs. Song had been left at home to keep his sister company if she needed it. So they just left him with three Pokémon at the moment, all of which were out of their Pokéballs.
[break][break]
"I can understand that," he said, glancing at the older male. "Stuff like that was written in my father's notes. However, my sister doesn't like Gemini being in the house," he admitted, gesturing towards the Wrydeer. So, in other words, Gemini was one of the ones that had to stay cooped up the longest.
[break][break]
He hated the fact that any of his Pokémon had to be stuck in their Pokéballs, but in a way, he understood. Wrydeer wasn't a Pokémon one would associate with an indoor Pokémon. It was why he wished him and his sister could have something like this. A place where Pokémon could roam free.
[break][break]
Speaking of roaming free, it didn't take them long to come across some Pelipper. 'Must be building a nest,' he thought as he continued to watch the Pelipper fly about.
[break][break]
His eyes remained on the Pelipper until the older male spoke, drawing his attention to the Toucannon. That reminded him of his earlier thoughts. Not that he had forgotten. He had just pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind until he needed them. But now that the thoughts had resurfaced, he really should say something.
[break][break]
"I read about them in my father's notes, but I've never seen one in person before, despite the fact that I lived in Alola," he admitted, turning his attention to the older male. "My father's a Pokémon professor in Alola, so he has notes on lots of Pokémon. Even those not native to Alola since he traveled for work. Though that pretty much stopped after I was born," he said with a shrug.
[break][break]
He resumed watching the Toucannon, taking in what they looked like. The pictures in his father's notes were accurate. Not that he would expect anything less. But seeing it in a photo and seeing it with his own eyes was still different somehow.
[break][break]
As he mentioned newborn Pokémon, he looked away from the Toucannon and in the direction he pointed. His gaze immediately fell upon an aviary with open windows. There wasn't a Pokémon in sight from what he could see. If there were any, they were all inside at the moment. And while his vision was good, it wasn't that good.
[break][break]
"How many newborns do you usually get a year?" he asked curiously. Egg research wasn't something his father had ever gotten too much into. So he wasn't sure how long it took or if a Pokémon could lay more than one egg in a short amount of time. Perhaps he should've done some research on the subject on his own.
[break][break]
There were a good number of Pokémon that had wings that weren't considered flying. And even a good number of flying Pokémon that didn't have wings. That got him thinking. And he wondered if there was anything in place for such Pokémon.
[break][break]
Though before he could ask, the older male was speaking once more. Well, that was true. So he wondered... "Does that mean you have accommodations for Pokémon that live on the ground like the Doduo line?" he asked curiously. Because they were a flying-type Pokémon that didn't have wings.[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 19:21:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It depends on who’s nesting, and what time of the year it is,” he remarked.

“When it’s closer to winter, hilariously—yes, even a tropical location like Hoenn does have winter, it’s the Talonflame that fly over from Kalos who start popping out eggs. Clutches are usually between four to five on average, and we have… a lot of nesting pairs who stop over here on their trip. They leave in the spring.”

That wasn’t even the end of it.

“Towards the summer, Toucannon that don’t live in the aviaries on the grounds come to nest and they depart in the fall. And boy do they get really loud so I advise earplugs,” he chuckled.

He would then go on to explain that Vivillon would nest at all times of the year, and how dependent on their originating location their wing patterns would be—

“We have some Vivillon nesting now, and there’re more coming in a few weeks. We never run out of nesting Bug-types on the grounds, too.”

As for the bipedal avians who could only run on the ground—

“Of course we have accommodations for the landbound ones, too—this isn’t your ordinary Sanctuary for nothing. Do you want to take a closer look?”

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 18:08:31 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

That made sense. Unfortunately, his father didn't have much information on when bird Pokémon, or any Pokémon for that matter, lay eggs. Maybe it was because it was rare to see the circle of life with one's own eyes. That was the only reason he could think of.
[break][break]
At the mention of winter, he couldn't help but wrinkle his nose in distaste. He wasn't fond of the cold. Or excessive heat either. Both seemed to have a heavier impact on his weak lungs than cool weather did. But the cold was the worst, it made him feel lethargic. Not that it got overly cold, not like some places, not unless you visited the Silent Icelands anyway.
[break][break]
"Alola is tropical too, but there is Mount Lanakila, a mountain on Ula'ula Island that is always covered in snow, so it's pretty cold on the mountain, not that I've ever been. I don't exactly do well in the cold," he told him with a small shrug. Even if the cold hadn't been the problem, his parents would've never allowed him to go up the mountain.
[break][break]
He had plenty of earplugs for when he needed absolute quiet while studying. "I'll do that. I have more than enough earplugs, so bringing some shouldn't be a problem. I don't usually carry them with me unless I'm studying away from home, but I'll remember for the next time I come back."
[break][break]
Of course, he didn't say it was so he could see the Toucannon next time. Being from Alola, he had always been curious about Pokémon native to his home region, especially if they had a normal typing like Toucannon did. He was very much drawn to normal types after all, not that he didn't love all Pokémon.
[break][break]
As he went on to talk about Vivillon, he would listen to what he had to say. Of course, he was well aware of the different patterns a Vivillon could possess, but it was interesting to know they could nest at certain times of the year. He supposed it was due to the patterns a Vivillon could possess.
[break][break]
"Are their meeting grounds closed off?" he asked curiously. He figured they were, since a good number of bird Pokémon targeted bug Pokémon as prey. Of course, he didn't just want to assume things, so he decided to ask. It was also entirely possible that the exits they used were too small for the bird Pokémon that usually hunted.
[break][break]
The fact that the Sanctuary had a place for grounded birds wasn't too surprising, so he simply nodded. However, upon being asked if he wanted a closer look, he decided a verbal response was needed. "I would love to."[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights