jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 23:49:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madsly jaybird"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the attack cuts through the dragon, unleashing a roar of mine. a BREAKING SWIPE aims to swipe at both the fleeing gliscor and buzzswole in a wide swing.

[break][break] a hand reaches out, palm facing out, calling for his SPECTRIER. the pokemon that he had first come into the wilds with, and the pokemon that incidentally he felt the closest to in this bleakened landscape.

[break][break] a blast of WILL-O-WISP aim to scorn one of the pokemon, if not both.

[break][break] "taken me with you?" he said. "you should have stayed!"

[break][break] the fact that even thought he could was betrayal even in itself.

[break][break] he flies across the sand, aiming a fist into 's face.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#643BB0!important; --speech:#8055d0; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid; filter:grayscale(1);[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--speech); } .madsly blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .pkmn img"] height:40px; filter:grayscale(1); margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 8:49:15 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]BREAKING SWIPE connects, knocking both his pokemon away which creates enough space for the dragon to recover. but his buzzwole is quick to pounce back, throwing yet another POWER-UP PUNCH that causes its muscles to grow.

gliscor, occupied with the WILL-O-WISP, swoops back to land on the spectrier to sink its THUNDER FANGS into it.

the punch connects, causing his head to whip back. he falls, stumbling across the sand as he raises his hand.

"there's nothing in rocket! why should i have stayed?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 17:55:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
an EARTHQUAKE explodes from the ground, earth crashing waves that attempt to throw the buzzwole off it's feet before that power up punch can land.

[break][break] "nothing? what about me?"

[break][break] jayden had never loved . not the way that he'd loved . their intimacy had been short and fleeting, flighty at best. and yet, their friendship had meant more.

[break][break] the day that cian had met him in that sub, believing in him, trusting in him. telling him he deserved more, divulging his secrets to him. seeing his pain, healing his wounds.

[break][break] "what does the league have for you that rocket doesn't?"

[break][break] 'that i don't?'

[break][break] his face breaks into scorn. disgust.

[break][break] electricity sparks as those fangs dig into the spectrier, who then blasts a SHADOW BALL at close range. explosions fire.

[break][break] "?"

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid; filter:grayscale(1);[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--speech); } .madsly blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .pkmn img"] height:40px; filter:grayscale(1); margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 10:05:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"i wasn't going to throw my life away for anyone! not for my family and especially not for you."

he spits out blood; murky red mixes in with the beige sands only to be disrupted when he pushes off the ground, standing to come level to his friend.

the battle between their pokemon isn't paid attention to. he focuses only on his friend, scared, hurt, yet hopeful that maybe, just maybe he'd be able to break through.

"i'm fucking free, jayden! can you say the same?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 0:27:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"throw your life away?" he echoed, eyes flashing. "you're throwing your life away now!"

[break][break] rocket had put everything into , the way that they would have put everything into any of their members. and it was only because the league had gotten to him, poisoned him that things were different. because the likes of people of or or whoever else —

[break][break] "if you think you're free, you're being delusional."

[break][break] "the league just pretends to give you the things you want — the things you crave. can you honestly say you're free now?"

[break][break] "that you're doing everything that you wanted to?"

[break][break] "that you're happy?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 15:21:29 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"can you, jayden? what is rocket giving you that you can't find elsewhere?"

he bites back, unwilling to back down even as hurt flashes across his expression.

"you're trapped, brainwashed into thinking that no other life suits you and, fuck, they might be right! because what else can you even do besides hurt people?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 16:56:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"everything!" he shouts, hatred slicing through his voice like fire. "they've given me everything!"

[break][break] with a flash, his ultra beast explodes from it's container. the nihilego glows then cracks with FRENZY PLANT, aiming straight for the rocket traitor.

[break][break] rocket had given him everything.

[break][break] they gave him family, ambition, love

[break][break] his whole life had been molded by it. a future without rocket was not a future worth living.

[break][break] what else can you even do besides hurt people?

[break][break] he grits his teeth.

[break][break] "you're wrong! i'm trying to save people. trying to save you."

[break][break] "come home, cian."

[break][break] please.

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 8:59:28 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]to counter the ultra beast, a loud bark signals the arrival of his type: null that delivers a CRUSH CLAW to the nihilego before rushing back to cian's side.

"you're insane if you think i would ever go back!"

he hops back, then attempts to get on his type: null to prepare his escape.

"do you even know me?"

or does jayden simply have a concept of who he wants cian to be? who he needs cian to be?
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 15:18:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
vines clang against that CRUSH CLAW as the nihilego hisses with disappointment. it's greedy tentacles find nothing, no flesh to seek against.

[break][break] "are you running away again?" he snaps, ignoring the question. the winds of the desert roar against him, fingers gripping bone-white knuckles.

[break][break] "you'll regret this!"

[break][break]"rocket is where you belong."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 9:40:01 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"i'd rather die."

he spits back with venom this time as he finds the opportunity to slip onto his type: null. his arms wrap around the pokemon as though his life depends on it; in a way, it does.

"so kill me if you have to."

together, they leap back, and the rest of his pokemon follow suit.
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 18:54:42 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
it is an end without compromise.

[break][break] either kill, or be killed.

[break][break] would never know it. he had never felt the pain, the suffering, the betrayal. no, people like could escape a path like this.

[break][break] , on the other hand, was someone who was fated to it.

[break][break] flames roar from his roaring moon as jayden shouts after his fleeing friend.

[break][break] . a traitor to rocket. and a traitor to him.

[break][break] next time they met, blood would be shed.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 1:26:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: