CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 12:10:33 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]ahead lays reddish yellow plains that seem to stretch on even beyond the horizon. the sun that hangs overhead shines brightly, drawing sweat from him that he wipes off his cheek with a shrug of his shoulder.

"fuck, it's hot. do you see anything up there?"

he calls up to his buzzwole. a sigh comes from him when he sees it shake its head.

"could be worse, i guess."

at the sound of sand displacing behind him, he turns and looks over his shoulder but does not make the recognition yet.

"oh, hey! you here to explore?"
[attr="class","ciantag"] // MISSION
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 4:42:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madsly jaybird"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
he had postphoned it long enough. rocket required intel and it only made sense that one of their loyalist members would provide it.

[break][break] 'i'll be safe,' he promised before departing.

[break][break] and he would do his best to keep that promise. but not even he could predict the elements of the future.

[break][break] in the middle of the border's aching desert was one , and across from him stood someone he thought he'd never see again.

[break][break] "maher."

[break][break] behind him, his roaring moon's slanted eyes locks onto the blond. it's wings span wide behind jayden.

[break][break] "what are you doing here?"

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#643BB0!important; --speech:#8055d0; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid; filter:grayscale(1);[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--speech); } .madsly blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 4:06:37 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"hm?"

the fact that he's recognized doesn't set off any alarms because of his status as rustboro's gym leader. it's the fact that he's referred to as maher that does it.

his defenses raise as he turns. his buzzwole has yet to pick up on his cue.

"hey, bestie. you look well. good, even."

he eyes the roaring moon briefly.

"how are you?"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 4:49:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
heat laces behind his gaze, contorting into HATRED.

[break][break] but this is not a hatred sired in the border. this is not due to the emotions ressurected from beging between the boundary between life and death.

[break][break] it is a feeling that has long since spawned in his heart, coiling around him like barbed tendrils borne of shadow. it was there from the moment that betrayed not only rocket but betrayed him.

[break][break] he ignored the feeble attempt at small-talk.

[break][break] "how could you?" he said through gritted teeth, fists clenched at his side. "do you know what you did?"

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid; filter:grayscale(1);[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--speech); } .madsly blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 15:40:38 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]his fingers snap as gently as they can behind his back in a feeble attempt to get his buzzwole's attention. still, it remains fixated on the clouds above.

"oh, bestie. you should've seen it coming honestly because why would i ever choose to stay in team rocket? why would anyone?"

he pauses.

"i wanted to tell you, you know. before i left. i felt like i owed it to you."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 3:13:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
why?

[break][break] 'why —'

[break][break] "traitor!" he shouts, vengeance in his throat, accusations in his eyes rising like the purple tide. "don't give me that bullshit."

[break][break] "you owed it to me to tell me?"

[break][break] "you owed it to me to stay!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:17:00 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"stay?"

for you?

it almost makes him laugh at how absurd the suggestion is. why would he ever throw his life away let alone for someone he barely even knows?

they were merely roommates, after all, and nothing more.

"why did you want me to stay that badly? what difference would it have made? we were just friends, bestie."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 5:42:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
betrayal flashes across his face in a storm, then pain, then rage. emotions cracks like lightning across a night sky, even though the plains of the ultra desert are nothing but hot and humid.

[break][break] "it's because we were friends."

[break][break] "did our friendship mean nothing to you?"

[break][break] with an ear-splitting crack, an EARTHQUAKE from his roaring moon fissures across the desolate land.

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 15:29:32 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"it meant everything to me!"

his words carry across the splitting EARTHQUAKE that finally gets his buzzwole's attention. the ultra beast turns and LUNGES down to ram into the roaring moon.

"but i needed a life free from rocket! a life where i don't have to hide or pretend to be someone else!"

he struggles to stay on his feet.

"a life where i can do good. be good."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 14:40:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"everything?"

[break][break] jayden found it hard to believe that it was everything. if it was everything, then cian would still be with them. then cian would still be home.

[break][break] a vicious memory of surfaces, just as the two beasts engage in ferocious battle. the snarls of pokemon can be overhead above the otherwise quiet arid desert.

[break][break] "good?" jayden is not one for laughter, but the way he looks upon is mocking at best. his lips twist into a scowl. "you think the league is good?"

[break][break] "if they were so good, they would not be fighting a war they can't win."

[break][break] "you didn't leave rocket because you wanted to be good, cian. you left because you were weak."

[break][break] a FLAMETHROWER blasts across dry summer skies.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 9:11:29 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]rocket was never home, not even during the darkest of days when he found himself with nowhere else to turn. rocket was a means to an end—a complication he found himself entangled in through no fault of his own.

shades of FLAMETHROWER paint across arid skies disrupted only by the erratic movement of buzzwole. it bobs and weaves, evading only to close the distance to throw a POWER-UP PUNCH.

"we fight a war started by you because we have to! look what kanto has become!"

he reaches for another pokeball on his belt, hestiating as he locks eyes with his friend.

"i don't want to fight you, jayden."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 16:58:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
bones smash against knuckles as his roaring moon lets out a roar of pain.

[break][break] against the burning, summer sky and scorching-hot flames, jayden's gaze pins his ex-friend's across the room. HATRED burns fiery hot in his chest, more vicious than he'd ever been with him before.

[break][break] "what kanto has become?" he repeats, hollowly. "what do you know about kanto?"

[break][break] a BREAKING SWIPE aims to knock the buzzwole off it's feet, unrelenting in it's embrace.

[break][break] "what do you know about family?"

[break][break] his voice is cold when he speaks:

[break][break] "you abandoned yours."

[break][break] violet eyes crack like lightning in the arid earth.

[break][break] 'so perish.'

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 13:16:54 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]you abandoned yours.

his knuckles turn white against his pokeball as he seethes. it hurts to be judged by someone he would have considered a friend, but maybe it shouldn't have.

they aren't friends, after all.

"i didn't."

but he did.

"i didnt!"

a relic of his time in rocket emerges from its pokeball, gliscor's stinger sharpening with an immediate SWORDS DANCE as it flies toward the roaring moon.
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 23:58:09 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
jayden's eyes glint at the sight of an old friend, of an artifact that he knows only too well. the admin knows his ex-friend's companion all too well, having spotted him on many a mission before.

[break][break] as the gliscor juts forward with sword dance, the dragon seeks to scald him alive with FLAMETHROWER. flames blast in disarray, fiery blades that swing without forgiveness towards both the ultra beast and flying bat.

[break][break] "you did!"

[break][break] jayden sprints forward across the sand, daggers flying from his grip.

[break][break] "you abandoned them, you abandoned us. you abandoned me!"

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,796 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
HEY, BESTIE
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 9:51:46 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]gliscor's small frame proves advantageous as it maneuvers around the FLAMETHROWER like a trained acrobat, allowing it to close the distance with the dragon before stinging with an X-SCISSOR.

using the distraction, buzzwole attempts to grapple the dragon and VITAL THROW it into the ground.

at the sight of daggers, cian flinches, but stands his ground, deciding to show his hand—weaponless and unwilling to fight.

"you can still leave, jayden! it's not too late. i should've taken you with me."
[attr="class","ciantag"]