trapped in the cave.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 16:17:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
Berkeley groaned as he stood, arms crossed, looking at the massive Pokémon that was blocking the way of the entrance to Rusturf Tunnel. The massive thing seemed to have fallen asleep while trying to wiggle through the entrance to the tunnel, which was honestly hilarious. Apparently it'd gotten so tired trying to squeeze through the entrance that it had to use Rest right as it nearly got through.

Silly Snorlax.

"This is a pickle." Berkeley commented to his Eeveelutions, who simply sat at each side of him. Espeon's tail whisked back and forth, while Umbreon remained in Berke's shadow, trying to stay out of the sun. He was more of a night Pokémon and it was fucking summer. So if he wasn't in the middle of a battle, he was in a shadow somewhere to stay out of the sun.

"If we wake it, we'll piss it off. If we leave it, we'll be leaving the working men inside the cave to go the long way back home..." there was no doubt about it, he was about to rile the thing up to get it to move. "Prepare yourself, hm?" He warned the two Eeveelutions, who simply cooed and purred in return.

Though, Espeon's gem did glow, along with her eyes. Probably Future Sight.

[newclass=.berk] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.berk b]color:#4D72A0;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.berk i]color:#4D72A0;[/newclass][newclass=.berk a]color:#4D72A0;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 20:10:31 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

[attr="class","tooksprites"]

[newclass=.tooksprites]opacity:.7;transition:all .4s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tooksprites:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[attr="class","humour"]

she was in a hurry, and when word got to olivia that the path through rusturf tunnel had been blocked she sighed in annoyance. she understood stone was readying himself to bear the mantle of champion, but surely he could have dealt with a snoring giant. dismissing the warnings of her entourage of crown members, olivia exited the limousine and click clacked her way into the cave. a ranger was already present - good to see someone at work.

meara the vaporeon eyed her cousins with curiosity, fin-tail flickering as they passed one another. "good day." olivia said in greeting, before releasing her own psychic pokemon - staryu and slowbro, the latter giving a little toot of a fart when out of his pokeball. "shall we move this slumbering blockade?" she half asked half ordered. she didn't necessarily mean to be so commanding, but she was in a rush; and no one keeps a queen waiting.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-spinner"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@berke
+ Ornea the Staryu released!
+ Stilbe the Slowbro released!

[googlefont=Open Sans:800]
[newclass=.humour::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#000;border: 2px solid #fff;[/newclass][newclass=.humour::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background-color:#000;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 23:21:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguetop"]
[attr="class","leaguetop2"]
[attr="class","leaguetop3"]
[attr="class","leaguetoppokes"]

[attr="class","leaguetop3tri"]

[attr="class","league"]
[attr="class","leaguebody"]
[attr="class","leaguewords"]

"Absolutely, miss." Berkeley spoke matter-of-factly, but then turned to see the woman he was dealing with.[break][break]

She was shorter than him by about half afoot, but Berkeley still felt like he should call her ma'am. He wondered if she was younger than him, but she looked like she had enough experience to warrant her some seniority over him regardless. Though, most had that advantage when it came to Berkeley given he was cooped up before his escape.[break][break]

"Any particular way you'd like to handle this? Should I just stand aside and be crowd control?"[break][break]

No part of what he said sounded like an insult or like he was pushing the work off on Olivia. Instead, he was honestly asking. He'd never dealt with a situation like this before. Sure, he'd been taught in the small bit of an academy the Rangers had what to do in this situation, but education and experience are two very different things.

[attr="class","leaguetag2bartag"]

[attr="class","leaguetag2bartri"]

[newclass=.leaguetop] height: 48px; width: 372px; margin: 0px 0px -35px 0px; background-color: #1b1b1b; padding-right: 8px; position: relative; z-index: 1; color: #777777!important; border-radius: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetop2] float: left; margin-top: 3px; line-height: 20px!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetop3] float: left; margin: -3px 0px 0px 0px; background-color: #161616; height: 48px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px 13px 0px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetop3tri] float: left; margin: -3px 15px 0px 0px; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 12px #161616; border-top: solid 24px transparent; border-bottom: solid 24px transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetoppokes] margin-top: 7px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.league] background: #1b1b1b; width: 330px; padding:25px; margin-top:10px; border-radius: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.leaguebody] background: #202020; width: 300px; padding: 15px; border-radius: 3px; margin-top: -3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.leaguewords] font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguewords b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 8.5pt; [/newclass]

[newclass=.leaguetag2bartag] background-color: #202020; float: right; width: 150px; font-weight: 900!important; letter-spacing: -1px; height: 25px; text-align: center; margin-top: 6px; margin-right: -15px; padding-top: 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetag2bartri] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-top: solid 11px #202020; border-left: solid 75px transparent; border-right: solid 75px transparent; margin-top: 10px; z-index: 1; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetag2bartag a] text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 6:00:07 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
olivia blinked away the surprise from her big blue eyes. while she always expected such respect it wasn’t often that she received it. it was refreshing, especially with the hurdle that was the snorlax dampening her mood already. she gave him a warmer response than earlier, embellished with a smile, “oh you are too modest, dear. i do not wish to take control of the situation. i’m sure you have a plan already, no?”

she then motioned to the three psychic pokémon and noted, “if not, may i advise that perhaps the three of them could use their abilities to lift the giant.”

@berke
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2019 1:54:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","league"]

Well! It seemed as though luck was on his side; or perhaps he was finally learning how to 'charm women.' Hadn't @inari mentioned something about that? 'Well, in your face then, friend.'[break][break]

No, he had no idea what charming a woman actually meant. But he figured a smile was getting him at least halfway there. Wherever 'there' was, anyway.[break][break]

"Why, that's exactly what I was thinking!"[break][break]

Berkeley's excitement bled through his tone and he moved to pick up his Umbreon, shading the fellow's eyes from the sun and motioning with a small wave for Espeon to move forward.[break][break]

"Let's see it then. Some teamwork. Hup-two-three-four and all that. Move the boulder, don't pull a shoulder!" And he's back to being his strange self.

[newclass=.leaguetop] height: 48px; width: 372px; margin: 0px 0px -35px 0px; background-color: #1b1b1b; padding-right: 8px; position: relative; z-index: 1; color: #777777!important; border-radius: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetop2] float: left; margin-top: 3px; line-height: 20px!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetop3] float: left; margin: -3px 0px 0px 0px; background-color: #161616; height: 48px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px 13px 0px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetop3tri] float: left; margin: -3px 15px 0px 0px; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 12px #161616; border-top: solid 24px transparent; border-bottom: solid 24px transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetoppokes] margin-top: 7px; color: #161616; [/newclass]

[newclass=.league] background: #1b1b1b; width: 330px; padding:25px; margin-top:10px; border-radius: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.leaguebody] background: #202020; width: 300px; padding: 15px; border-radius: 3px; margin-top: -3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.leaguewords] font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.leaguetag2bartag] background-color: #202020; float: right; width: 150px; font-weight: 900!important; letter-spacing: -1px; height: 25px; text-align: center; margin-top: 6px; margin-right: -15px; padding-top: 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetag2bartri] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-top: solid 11px #202020; border-left: solid 75px transparent; border-right: solid 75px transparent; margin-top: 10px; z-index: 1; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leaguetag2bartag a] text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 6:21:10 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

olivia chuckled at the ranger’s eagerness and excitement. he didn’t even know who she was, yet he obeyed and took her advice as if she were his superior. olivia reveled in it. that same warm smile was put to use again as she agreed, “yes, teamwork makes the dream work as they say.”

a high pitches whistle left her plump lips and both of her pokémon began to ready psychic. “we are at the ready.” olivia called out, waiting for his espeon to join in before her own pokémon used psychic.

@berke
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 12:39:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","league"]

"Teamwork... makes the dream work." Berke's words were slow out of his mouth, like he was making a note. He was. A mental one, in his list of strange and silly sayings he could use on a whim.[break][break]

Berke didn't even have to tell Penn to prepare herself, she was already 'at the ready,' as Olivia had put it. So when Olivia's Pokémon began their Psychic, she followed suit. The attack was likely enough to wake the beast, in which case he would be a pissy little Snorlax.[break][break]

But Berke was still preoccupied and writing notes. Namely, he was sending a text to @inari.[break][break]

our teamwork, apparently it makes the dream work... nari, what's the dream that's working??

[newclass=.leaguetoppokes] margin-top: 7px; color: #161616; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 6:23:21 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

"easy there, easy." olivia called to the three psychic pokemon as they attempted to move the slumbering giant. the effort was going relatively well... until her slowbrow got distracted and sneezed. without the extra power of his psychic, the snorlax came CRASHING back to the ground. dust and debris was sent flying into the air, and a mighty roar rocked the cavern as the snorlax woke. meara launched herself at olivia to get her away from the raging blue beast, and the gym leader coughed, "cover!"

not only was it an order to find cover for her ranger friend, but an order meara knew well. a thick black haze began to fill the room, blinding the snorlax... whatever good that might do. olivia crawled over towards berke and noted calmly, "well, that did not go as planned. any ideas?"

@berke
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2019 1:01:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

Berkeley winced when the Snorlax fell, trying to wrack his brain for what they should do now. There were many things that could happen, many different strategies, but really it would just be best to put the creature to sleep or to capture it. Though he wanted to avoid that.

"We need to calm the beast. We've made it very unhappy now, and it would actually be best if we could get it back to sleep. I've a Yanma with hypnosis, but with Snorlax so angry, I doubt it will respond to the attempt."

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 19:49:20 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

olivia sucked in the damp cavern air at the ranger's words, but she had assumed as much. her own pokemon had backed up around their mistress and olivia rose from her crouched position as she said, "get the hypnosis ready. this works well with water types and the infants of the temple..." it was worth a try, she hoped. the snorlax raging, she let out a sharp whistle to find the necessary pitch and get the creature's attention. then, olivia sang.

"i sing of manaphy, whose shafts are of aquamarine, who cheers on the phione, the pure maiden, watcher of evil, who delights in safeguarding the righteous." her voice was a melody like that of a primarina, calm like the morning tide. the beast stopped its pounding and focused its beady eyes on the human.

olivia persisted, giving a subtle nod towards berke to go ahead and try the hypnosis as she continued, "over the shadowy trenches and swirling peaks she draws her blue bow, rejoicing in the chase, and sends out grievous shouts. the goddess with a bold heart turns every way bringing death to those who would defile the sea beast." it was like a waterfall cascading into a crystal clear spring, eternally relaxing.

"when lugia is satisfied and has cheered her heart, this huntress who delights in hurricanes slackens her supple wings. hail to you, kyogre, sister of the ground-shaker, the virgin who delights in life, child of arceus and silver-gilded moon!" the water witch belted, that ancient hymn of her home. of this land. of hoenn.

finally, olivia finished the lullaby, eyes having been closed all the while, "of you first i sing and with you i begin; now that i have begun with you, i will end this song." it was quiet now, and when she opened her ocean eyes, she hoped to see the snorlax snoozing.

@berke
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 21:05:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

The moment the signal was given he gave his Yanma a go ahead, and it immediately started to use hypnosis in sync with Oliva's tune. It was a beautiful song, and if Berkeley hadn't been so focused on keeping the Snorlax at bay, he would have admired it more.

Once the Snorlax was snoozing, he felt relief, and gave Olivia a bright smile.

"I think I'll be able to relocate the snorlax more peacefully now. Thanks for your help. I hope we haven't been too much of a bother."

It was amazing to him that something so simple had quelled such a giant. There was still so very much for Berkeley to learn about the world and he was excited to set out... though perhaps he'd leave the region for a bit. Do a little bit of soul searching.

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trapped in the cave.
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 22:26:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]olivia receives the following: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy![break]
berke receives the following: 75 pokedollars, 10 infamy (ranger rewards)!