176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
SHREDDED CARHARTTS w/ ai lien
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 8:15:33 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

He talked about this to the press. Good things happen when you just shoot your shot and let it spiral out of control. His rude, borderline blockable dm to Callan resulted in a record deal. He answered a wanted ad about a haunted house, and just plays catch with the ghosts making cups fall out of cabinets on the weekends.

To that end, a message to Ai Lien turned into hitting up his favorite spot. An "upscale" secondhand clothes store, where people "threw away designer" duds. Out of season, retired by influencers. The place looked like it was ran out of a big house.

Dylan made quite the entrance, to that end. He stepped out from under the steps, a cloud of mist obscuring his face. He quickly jammed the vape pen in his pocket so she wouldn't see it. And all at once, those piercing eyes of his and that dandelion-head of hair stood out, over a face with circles under his eyes so big they looked like smiles.

He tried to smile at her, and talk a little higher, but he still had perpetual morning-voice. "...I'm so glad you could make it. Have you been here before?"

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 5:18:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ailien"]
[attr="class","text"]

there's a pep in her step and venom dripping from bubble gum lips. [break][break]

she had a date, until it was cancelled. nothing that was in her power, of course - nothing that she couldn't work around. it wasn't her fault that their idea wasn't as great as the fun day out with another man, and it's not her fault that her fickle mind decided on trying on second hand clothes. [break][break]

she's never done it before, mind. when you're surrounded by designer clothing, brands and luxury, you tend to forget about the simple things in life - like clothing that's already been worn by others. while this isn't ai lien's usual cup of tea, she's open to exploring - and the person who hit up her dms seemed laid back enough. [break][break]

besides, her ex-date understood. she was a busy woman, and a few sweet words can excuse her. [break][break]

her "date" is so easily spotted in the crowd, and she's quick to wear a cheery, sweet smile to candied lips. her neat locks of rosy pink and bright gaze of a lime-like hue glow, in an almost jarring contrast to her companion. "hey! super sorry, the bus was a tiny bit late." she chuckles with feigned anxiety so real, it may as well be.[break][break]

"hmm.." she hums now, fingers tucked beneath the draping sleeves of a cardigan that sits just below her elbows. it's a quaint store, and not something that she'd go to, honestly. "nope, never been here before" she chimes, still, with the tilt of her head. "wanna give me a lil tour of the place?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i'm late i'm sorry ;;

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.ailien]--accent:#F5A9D0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ailien]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ailien .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 5:55:51 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

By contrast, he tried so hard to look scary. His piercing eyes, his posture, his platform boots. His deep, perpetual morning-voice. Like he rose from the grave minutes ago. But, meet him with any kindness and you have a guard-dog on your hands.

She picked him out of the crowd right away. Ai Lien met him with a cheery smile, a light chuckle. His expression softened, and Dylan blinked. He hadn't any other plans. Not today, anyways. He was still in the midst of doing press for his release, but he was between weird interviews. "I getcha. I get held up every now and then too." For autographs. But he wouldn't talk his shit.

Without shame, he puffed on his vape again. Dylan rounded the stairwell, slowly climbing up. He winked at the crowd, before slowly opening the door for her. Speakers hissed with the bass-y, easy-listening music of the runway. The place was a large suburban home, more or less. But, walls were lined with sneakers and dress-shoes. Balancing off the floors and sometime hanging from the ceiling were a mix of casual tops and bottoms, and abandoned streetwear.

He gestured at the place with a hand stretched out and a little smile. Dylan pointed to his studded ankle-boots. "...This is where I got my 'Rocks. You might find your new favorite piece here."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights