176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
DYLAN'S PLOTTER
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 20:24:23 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar
A hockey-mask wearing, knife wielding electronica artist and DJ. Two-year educated in mortuary science. He can prepare you for a slab, but not your family for the news.

"I've been seein' red, now there's blood all on my jeans."

His style of communication is either too little or too much. To be his Friend is to tolerate this. That being said, he's a real sweetheart. He'll remember your birthday, your favorite food, and cook it for you. Be warned, visiting his apartment. The furniture is all black, the walls and carpeting are all white. It looks like solitary confinement.

But I'm gonna level with you, dear reader, I'm looking for Enemies for him primarily. People who dislike his music and public persona, and read negative things into him as a result. Rivals in the scene. Med school students who look down on him, as he's right there front and center when they fail to save someone. People who just decide that they don't like him for no reason. People who see him hiking through the woods, dead eyes and hair billowing in the wind, and correctly clock him as some kind of freak.

To be a Lover is to be taken with his intense personality and affect. To understand that despite looking like he'll skin you alive, he's a gentle soul and maybe even a little too sensitive. He'll leave you roses and things he baked for you, and prefers to leave Tiramisu cake and purple or black Roses, despite their implications in the language of flowers.

ONGOING STORIES: TENTATIVE ACQUAINTANCESHIP AND EMPLOYMENT WITH . Signing and album rollout with

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights