awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
vacation [c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 15:22:39 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she isn't prepared for the wave of relief that washes over her as she speaks, and as she finishes speaking. she holds his gaze, if only because she's too proud to look away. she studies him, and she knows that he is honest, that he'll keep this a secret between the two of them. 

but she cannot stomach the future that he speaks of.

this has no happy ending. 

she understands the gravity of the situation. hell, she's been living with it for months now. he's not telling her anything she doesn't know, anything she hasn't been chasing around in her head endlessly on sleepless nights for weeks. 

what does she want? she wants the impossible, but she cannot give up on it. her loyalty lies to the league, to alexander, but her heart, her soul, are promised to emma. she's a woman of her word.

"i will keep her safe, alex. my loyalty to you is without question. if the time comes, i will stand at hoenn's side. but i made a promise to her, years and years ago, and i can't turn my back on her. not again."

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
vacation [c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 2:59:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
this has no happy ending.

she's not dumb. he understands the things he tells her she's already thought of, she's already struggled over. but they are things that still need to be said to ensure that both of them understand the gravity of the situation she's placed herself in. it's a precarious position, dangerous, but not necessarily deadly, not if she makes the right choices.

but he's afraid she won't.

"she will never be safe while this remains a secret." he speaks truthfully. "you know this. be careful, freya. this could destroy everything you have built and everything you have worked towards. the last thing i want to see is your fall."

a worry still gnaws away. he swallows a breath and braces himself for the worst.

"who else knows?"