176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 5:14:07 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

The sun hung over the two of them, a throng of people nearby. The two of them stood at a platform, followed by raised platforms to jump across, a plank across dug-out pools to balance on, a climbing-wall to scale, ladders suspended over a pool to climb across, and a finish-line at the top of a ramp. The sun cast a shadow over his face, sleep-deprived but youthfully smooth.

Dylan raised a can to his lips, then slowly raised it up. Pretty soon, his head tipped back. The can and his body formed a straight line as he chugged. Then, he flicked it at a trash-can, like he was shooting a basketball. Thanks to the sun, he was sweating bullets. His denim shorts were held up by a belt with a large horseshoe buckle, and he was shirtless.

He nodded at Emmett, his eyes slowly widening. Could that be the can of preworkout he chugged? The handsome, svelte, boyish man he was faced with activating something in him? Who's to say. He awkwardly tried to save face. "...Do you want a head start? You'll need it."

STAMP GET: PARTICIPATE IN OBSTACLE COURSE.

close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
: ^)
ranger
elite
Don't waste your eyes on jealous guys, fuck that noise
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 13:16:06 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The term of 'let him cook' probably wasn't meant to be used in a literal sense, but he can't quite help the thought when he snatches glimpses of the man beside him just sweating buckets from the heat. It's only when he's directly addressed that Emmett snaps out of his little thinking space, his surprise soon melting into a smile as he turns towards his opponent.[break][break]

"I'd worry a little more about you, tough guy." His gaze lingers on that shirtless body for just a moment, slowly trailing up to meet Dylan's eyes with a rather mischievous glint. "You look like you've ran a whole marathon before you got here."[break][break]

Nevertheless, he lifts a foot and taps his toe, bending his knees as he readies himself for the starting signal.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes [break]
♣ Run the obstacle course

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett"]--accent:#E7D27C; --speech:#E7D27C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4nplxxP.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc a"]color:#c39c15;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 3:10:16 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

The funniest thing just happened. Dylan's display of sweating, of "tough it out", of "be a man" garnered attention. Emmett watched at first as he looked half-dead, but then... Dylan smirked as Emmett scanned him up and down. "...My eyes are up here, little man." Flirting? Trying and failing to give him a hard time? Who's to say.

"I'll run another one after this. I don't care." He said, shirtlessly. With Emmett walking up to the starting line, Dylan followed. He stretched one leg back. The starting-gun went off, leading him to run and spring off the starting platforms.

moBCl0yK
close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 6:01:23 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"My bad. I was just enjoying the view from here."[break][break]

How his words make his lips curl, a faint hint of laughter escaping him as he sprints off. It's true in a sense. If really follows through with his passing comment, he'll probably choose to stick around for a bit and watch instead of letting himself get dragged off to win some prizes at that Magikarp fishing booth.[break][break]

But eyes up, he keeps his head in the game as he makes the first leap. Momentum carries him, his movements guided by years of experience in the field. Sure enough he'll reach the next platform before the plank, barely taking a moment to breath as he allows his adrenaline to push him right into the next obstacle.

♣ Reference a Magikarp Fishing Game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4nplxxP.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 1:31:16 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Emmett answered in kind. While Dylan had kind of a mean look, his eyes often poking through people, there was something innocent and doe-eyed about Emmett. "...Feel free to keep staring. I could get lost in those eyes." He thought for a second. Was this a competition too, running parallel to their race?

He watched as Emmett took to the starting dash right away. He leapt right away. Dylan followed suit, kicking off the small pads between the two platforms. While Emmett was the complete package, Dylan was rough around the edges, and physical. The two archetypes of athletes right there.

close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 9:26:41 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

If only getting lost in his eyes meant that he'd be too distracted to put his best leg forward. Well, figuratively at least. The man had some good legs on him, allowing him to keep up easily. And damn if Emmett doesn't feel that hidden bit of competitiveness flaring right up again.[break][break]

"Hmm... I'll consider it if you keep giving me a good show." Emmett quips, deftly crossing the plank before setting his sights on the climbing wall. As if those looks weren't already enough.[break][break]

Cut back to the obstacle course. It's Fallabor all over again, tiny ledges to hang onto as he prays to anyone that he won't fall. A misstep is a few seconds wasted trying to regain his footing, a little more time for Dylan to take over.

♣ Reference a Magikarp Fishing Game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 23:41:25 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Emmett moved faster than he looked. Dylan was impressed, but the path ahead was too daunting to spare another thought. "...Take me to dinner first." He said, clearing the platforms. While Emmett was already at the base of the climbing wall, Dylan set one foot on the plank.

As he slowly walked down the line, each foot landed with a thud, sending a bead of sweat rolling down his brow. He looked more stressed out about this than the prospect of scaling a wall. In either case, Emmett would still have ample time to try climbing.

close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
CREATINE [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:36:53 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"What do you feel like eating then?" He doesn't miss a beat with that callout, stifling a grunt as he hauls himself up the wall. And he'll take a moment to breathe, shrugging his shoulders out and looking back to check on Dylan's progress.[break][break]

Emmett whistles low. He can't help that whistle, really. There's just something about that man concentrating on the balance beam that draws it out.[break][break]

Damn the rules for not allowing him to carry his phone.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]