WRITE REPLY

DANNY'S PLOTS

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 21:21:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","frgv"]
[attr="class","notov"]

danny james

[attr="class","eryu"]

daughter to a mother and father she barely knows, committer of too many crimes to name, and beholden to no-one; danny james is a woman who lives her life by her rules -- those rules being "make money, don't die, try to have some fun in the process". she's been through all the labels: loser, troublemaker, delinquent, junkie, nobody, and most recently "grunt". joining up with team rocket is purely a survival tactic (like most things she does). the gang is proven to be strong, will provide for her given she pulls her weight, and for the first time in her life offers her a way to move up in the world. it doesn't sound like a bad deal. especially when those she's fighting against have locked her up and caused her trouble in the past.

[PTabbedContent][PTab=
[attr="id","tnght"]friends
]
[attr="class","gnght"]

danny and people have a rough relationship. a childhood spent in a home full of people who hated each other made her decide early on that connections were trouble; and the few friendships she did develop growing up mostly ended in disaster for herself or those around her. because of this she's now a mostly solitary person with few relationships that go beyond the level of "chummy acquaintance". there are people who know her name, drink with her, share a cigarette from time to time, but very few if any that she lets close. she doesn't have anyone she'd sit and talk with or invite to her house, and she definitely doesn't have anyone that she'd consider depending on.

[break][break]

all of this said, danny isn't an asocial person. she still likes bars and the night life and raising hell. her life is full of all kinds of people and the rule "try to have some fun" mandates that she try to get some enjoyment out of their presence. bar buddies, clubbers, team rocket members without sticks up their asses and fellow troubled youth are always welcome to kick back. it's just that if you want something deeper -- a connection -- there's going to need to be time and effort put in. she's been in a hole by herself for a long time and she's given up on trying to reach out.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;}][PTab=
[attr="id","tnght"]enemies
]
[attr="class","gnght"]

oh there's a lot someone could find to hate in danny. she's cynical, irresponsible, hedonistic, and altogether lacking in moral fiber. she cusses and drinks and fights without a second of hesitation or remorse and breaking rules is something she does daily, if not hourly. the police of rustboro know her by name and she's carved her name into at least a few different cells. she is a troubled woman who has let her troubles lead her objectively off the path of the good and righteous. anyone without the patience or tolerance to deal with that is going to get sick of her fast.

[break][break]

this isn't to say her reputation and the trouble she brings are the only reasons to have issues with danny. socially she's a pain. she'll drink and joke and play with the best of them but the moment topics get heavy or people start getting into their feelings she's gone. she doesn't ask for support and she doesn't offer it; plenty of "friendships" have ended once this was understood. people getting close to her have to watch their step lest they tread somewhere sensitive and get an earful (and more) from danny about staying out of her business. plenty of potentially amazing relationships have ended this way too.

[break][break]

danny herself doesn't like agents of the law, drugs, or people who drag others down. be a cop, try to get her to take something, or make yourself dead weight and watch how quickly things get ugly.

[attr="id","tnght"]lovers
]
[attr="class","gnght"]

danny's bisexual, had a girlfriend once and it went poorly. had a boyfriend and it went even worse. if she's adverse to friendships she's all but allergic to romance at this point in her life. people coming onto her are met with even stronger hostility than those trying to get to know her and in part it's because she's sure it's for the best. despite her posturing and the amount of emphasis she puts on her own independence she fully understands that her presence isn't a healthy one. she won't take steps to fix it but she similarly won't let others get too intimate with her lest she make them unhealthy too.

[break][break]

it would be cool to have danny develop a slow burn relationship with someone but we're really gonna have to hash it out.

[attr="id","tnght"]other
]
[attr="class","gnght"]

danny has two brothers, a sister, a mother, and a father. at the moment i have 0 intentions of bringing them onto the site but that could change someday who knows.

[break][break]

i never know what to put in these sections; if you have a plot that you're not sure will work just post it and we'll talk about it like any other.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;}][/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0;tabvalign:top;}]
ALCOVE @ WW
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]background:transparent;position:relative;z-index:5;width:75px!important;padding:0!important[/newclass][newclass=".PT_tabs_selected_hover,.PT_table .PT_tabs_hover,.PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]background:transparent;padding:0!important[/newclass][newclass=".PT_Tabs_holder"]width:300px!important;background:transparent;[/newclass][newclass="#tnght"]background:#000;height:30px;width:70px;color:#fff;font:10px/30px verdana;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;cursor:pointer;transition:.4s;margin-right:5px;letter-spacing:0[/newclass]
[newclass="#tnght:hover"]background:#aaa;color:#fff[/newclass][newclass=".gnght"]background:#fff;color:#000;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font:10px verdana;width:275px;margin-top:-1px;[/newclass][newclass=".frgv"]width:300px;padding:20px 18px 17px 17px;background:#ddd url('http://i.imgur.com/5nFkOEO.png');margin:0 auto[/newclass][newclass=".notov"]background:#000;color:#fff;font:bold 24px/50px arial;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;margin:0 2px 5px 3px;[/newclass][newclass=".eryu"]background:#fff;color:#000;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font:10px verdana;margin:0 2px 2px 3px;[/newclass][nospaces]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 22:39:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Yo, check it.

Kim likes cute things, they don’t have to be cute personality wise either, just easy on the eyes. If he sees her he’s gonna want to pamper her and be her friend on first sight. And by pamper I mean spoil and coddle her to his heart's content.

She seems like she’d hate the attention, which would only make him want to spoil her more, but you’d know the character more than me so hmu if you feel like it.

@danny

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 2:31:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

oh yeah she's gonna hate him so much. calling her cute by itself is going to make her irritated really fast -- she takes it as a patronizing thing and being kinda short and small it makes her feel like she's not being taken seriously. beyond that she has prided herself her whole life on taking care of herself and doing her own thing so gifts are always a real sore spot. she doesn't like receiving or giving them.

the word "hate" for this certain variety of attention might be being kind. she wouldn't be able to stand him and she'd be actively, aggressively recommending he fuck off with his bullshit. i can't wait for these two to meet.

edit: i love your wording. "spoil and coddle her to his heart's content."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 21:50:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@danny

did somebody order a cop

i feel like it'd be interesting to see danny and vil bounce off each other purely because he probably reads as a dude with a stick up his ass but he'd probably just take one look at her and read her as "ah, youth". he'd see a bit of himself in her when he was that age, and probably wouldn't lecture her so much as give her like, a single vaguely ominous warning whenever she's acting out and then just let her deal with the fallout of her actions for herself. well, unless she's gotten herself into some deep shit, in which case he'd probably step in to help and work that obnoxious 'i told you so' angle

either way, one-sided enemies ft. local man lowkey attempts and fails parental guidance would be kind of funny to see
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 22:13:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@vilhelm

"are you under 25 and have had a bad experience with your parents? congratulations, he's your father now." i guess meet your new daughter. except for not because she's allergic to parental affection and she'd sooner fight him than let him look after her. ominous warnings included. he could say "don't go kick that police car" and she'd slash its tires. very unhealthy relationship with authority and very against advice and general affection.

please come help her when she inevitably gets herself neck deep in some bullshit -- even if she fights it the whole way she needs someone genuinely looking out for. she just doesn't realize how much she wants a dad because she's spent most of her life loudly protesting that she's all the parent she needs.

be nice to her long enough, help her out when she's being vulnerable, and eventually you might just find the shred of good she's kept hidden away.

tl;dr girl needs a dad but she's difficult, please put up with her and keep an eye on her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 23:05:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@danny

please, by all means, fight him every step of the way. if she does so physically rather than verbally he'd probably just feel reassured with the knowledge she could curb someone his size lMAO.

that said, when vil dedicates himself to something - whether it's a person, a mission, or anything else - it's hard to dissuade him. not one of his better traits sometimes, but that's the way it is. as much as he'd be permitted to, he'd do what he could to look out for his new angry not-daughter if she won't do it properly for herself. 

either way this could either be really cute or end up going to hell in a fast car -- or both -- and i'd appreciate seeing it if you should ever like to thread

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2018 21:41:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@ainsley & @danny

I love her name?!
More importantly, these two have got to meet! Ainsley would be very confused by the fact that she's actually, you know, not a dude? And possibly be like, 'prove it' and then cue a bunch of crazy shit. I see these two being real troublemakers? But oddly enough, I don't see Ainsley getting cross with Danny very quickly. Like, tolerating Danny would be something Ainsley could do very easily??

What you think?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANNY'S PLOTS
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 3:42:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@danny + @names
okay so danny + tiamat is really REALLY weird in that it can work on two opposite ends of a spectrum

both of them are really cool with kicking back and fucking shit up and having a laugh, so they would absolutely have a great time doing that. their shared devil-may-care personality really allows for some terrible enabling between the two of them, and they could go destroy shit and drink weed and steal money w/e without a care

the other side is that they can also really hate each other, because if danny gets all serious or angry, t-pose won't care, she'll just make fun of her. they're two characters who can easily get pissed off at one another if one thing goes wrong (i think? right??) so yeah

two options on how to go about this! lots of possibilities. personally im in favor of the first one b/c it gives danny a friend (as fucked up and toxic as it might turn out to be) but hey your call
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights