snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the good witch
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 3:59:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]helping out at the local lilycove pokecenter is, truthfully, not as rewarding as she had once hoped.

she can feel tension in those passing through - bodies and minds worked up about something she doesn't quite understand. it's a growing sensation across hoenn, afflicting the masses and rotting them from the inside out.

lilycove is, unfortunately, no different.

her eyes flicker between faces as she tends to the pokemon she can. pink healing mist coats her hands as she goes, applying pressure and alleviating pain. people observe her in wonder, sure, but their eyes feel more like vultures picking at her bones.

one man in particular seems acutely interested in her work, perhaps, and her stare lingers on him as he approaches.

"may i help you?"

it's less irritable than it sounds in her head, but she feels herself falling victim to the same anxiety plaguing those around them all the same.

nurse joy mission.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
the good witch
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 0:44:48 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

"Yeah. You good?"[break][break]

It's a voice that sounds out from the normal nurse who works, person-to-person. Ash's silver eyes narrow a moment. She looked so familiar. Like. Rondez-vue kind of familiar, but it's so hard to place on who, or what.[break][break]

Ashley isn't really the most medically-proficient. Truth be told, he's broken his arm, hurt his whole body repeatedly, and had to be in a hospital after Meteno for awhile. Hell, was the one to really fix his ass up when he done goofed.[break][break]

But he is here, attempting to help out.[break][break]

"Here. Let's take our fifteen. Get some air." He smiles, holding his hand out. On his shoulders, a pair; a Minun and a Plusle, both on a side of his head, both peering at her with worry.[break][break]

"Names Ash. You?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- MISSION, OUTFIT[break]
- Volunteer coworker Ashley here, suggesting they take 15. Notices what's going on with Illeana, and wants to help.[break]
- Introduces himself as Ashley. Asks for her name. She looks so familiar...

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]