VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
BAD BLOOD
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 18:20:57 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
BANDMATES:

currently looking for characters to be part of velvet's band "bad blood"! i'm looking for up to four other members (lead guitar, bass, drums, rhythm guitar), whether they be new or old members. they may have gone to high school with velvet, or they may have signed on only within the last week or so. they can also be pre-existing characters if you think your character would be interested in and capable of playing an instrument in a pop-rock band (and also tolerating velvet for that long). their general vibes should be a little goth or scene, preferably. i've also listed some optional face claim ideas for brand new characters. preferred ages are between 18 and 30, and they can be any faction. please be sure to read velvet's app as well so you know what you're getting into!

a good real-life band to compare their sound to would be something like old school paramore

SLOTS OPEN: 3 (lead guitar, bass, drums)
SUGGESTED FACE CLAIMS: vivia twilight (detective archives: rain code), misa amane (death note), matt (death note), nana osaki (nana), marshall lee or marceline (adventure time), kirara hoshi (jujutsu kaisen), ibuki mioda (danganronpa)
TAKEN SLOTS:
rhythm guitar -