he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 3:50:57 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you must be ."[break][break]
sootopolis general hospital makes him sorely miss kanto. there, he had any hospital to choose from. here, it's only within the confines of this crater that ethics may be overlooked for the pursuit of progress. [break][break]"a pleasure. i'm dr. marcus kotov."[break][break]
he takes his hand out of his coat pocket and offers it in greeting. he's new to hoenn — newer to sootopolis, even — so everything he knows about bryan is secondhand: a rocket beast, an avatar alleged with immortality.[break][break]
"thank you for taking time out of your day for this — we'll start off with a couple pictures of your brain and then we'll move on from there."[break][break]he smiles, professional and close-lipped, and gestures toward the room labeled mri. [break][break]"i hope you're not the claustrophobic type."[break][break]concern disguised behind a joke.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 4:19:32 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

"Bryan Delarosa." he says as he gives the man a firm handshake as he had no information on this man prior before showing up. Rocket seemingly had taken an interest in trying to understand his condition given the interest from and . Were they really so puzzled by him thus far? I mean, he believed that they might've had more interest in Xerneas. [break][break]

"Well, not really, but if you try some funny shit, I do tend to forget my own strength when I'm surprised. But as long as you warn me we should be good to go." [break][break]

However he pauses "What exactly are you trying to understand with my brain?" as he was genuinely confused, they didn't have big fancy machines like this in littleroot, whenever someone got injured they had to leave the city to seek better treatment or try and fix it themselves.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 6:32:53 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]his smile turns wry.[break][break]
"no funny shit," he promises, voice level. [break][break]"i'll walk through each step with you in advance."[break][break]in the stretch of time between one conversation and the next, marcus starts to turn away from bryan towards the mri machine, but the question brings his focus back. [break][break]"i'm trying to understand whether becoming xerneas' avatar has had any effect on your brain. that is to say, whether it's had any physical effect on your brain."[break][break]
there is a time and place to discuss the mental and emotional turmoil of being chosen by a god, but today they focus on more tangible things.
[break][break]
"i'm curious about the extent of your healing abilities as well, naturally."
[break][break]
marcus takes care to explain the mri process to bryan. all the beast has to do is lie still (and wear an ugly hospital robe and not wear any jewelry) and do nothing for half an hour. [break][break]
once he's in the machine, marcus' voice crackles over a microphone within: "do you have any history of head injuries? concussions?"[break][break]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 3:02:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Fine" [break][break]

He starts to strip down in front of the man, not being shy at all about his body as he was rather confident in front of him. However he sucks on his teeth as he has to remove both of his earrings and a locket he pulls out of his shirt. "Don't lose these." he warned him as he starts to put on his gown. [break][break]

He lays on the machine as the buzzing of the microphone turns on, followed by a question that he had to think about. "To the head only? I've been shot through my forehead her-" he says remembering he had to stay still and stopping himself. "Between the eyes with a sniper bullet. Also got hit on the back of the head by rocks slammed into my by a tinkaton...slammed to a tree but it actually was more of my spine that was injured." he says as he recounts his many misfortunate adventures. [break][break]

"I guess my brain might've been influenced by a time distortion where I was forced to age?" He says as he voice becomes detached, speaking of these events as if it was just a regular day in his life.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 2:25:36 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
inside the mri machine, is spared the flash of disbelief that crosses marcus' face. [break][break]he's read the reports. he knows the beast has defied death, but the way bryan lists out his injuries so nonchalantly — and that he can speak at all after receiving a sniper bullet through the forehead — challenges everything he's learned about the human body. [break][break]
his pen stills against his notepad, bleeding ink into the parchment, at the mention of a time distortion forcing bryan to age. was right. kanto pales in comparison to this strange region — and how he longs to return to a place where questions beget answers, not more questions.
[break][break]
he draws a frustrated breath and writes. time distortion is scrawled down, adorned with question marks.
[break][break]
"noted."
[break][break]
for a moment, he just watches the screen. the conversation has ended, but the images distort.
[break][break]
"hold still, delarosa."[break][break]bryan's brain looks nothing like it should. that much is certain, even though marcus can't get a clear picture of it. with a sigh, he comes over the speaker again to admonish the beast: [break][break]"if you stop moving around, this process will be over much quicker."[break][break]
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 4:48:29 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He hears the MRI machine begin to whir to life as it starts to scan his entire body. He hates the nose it made "How long is this going to take?" he asks again despite the fact he knew the answer he just wanted to take his mind off of it. [break][break]

it felt like it was starting to close in on him as he fidgets slightly, it was all in his mind right? Would rocket kill him as soon as he wasn't useful? It was true he hadn't brought in a victory in a bit. [break][break]

It starts in his hands, his fingers seemingly becoming possessed by some otherworldly force as it snakes up his arm in the form of slight twitchs here and there. The intercom buzzes on, Marcus reminding him to stay still which momentarily stifles his fidgets. "I know." [break][break]

"Im. Trying." he says as suddenly his breath starts to spike and his heart begins to race and suddenly he blacks out and Marcus would see him stand up and suddenly start to punch the machine, tearing into it and ripping out cable after cable as he panics.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 17:56:43 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you should be out in under half an hour."[break][break]but should doesn't always mean will. marcus estimates it will take closer to ninety minutes — not that he plans to tell that. someone who is already fidgeting at the five minute mark isn't likely to take kindly to an extended deadline, so he decides to let the monotony of the mri machine distort the beast's sense of time instead. [break][break]"are you feeling alright?" [break][break] marcus mistakes the way he grits out his words for annoyance, but the rapid breathing is picked up on too late. beyond the viewing window, bryan gets out of the machine and starts destroying it. [break][break] "delarosa, stop!"[break][break]the order is barked out, but the beast doesn't seem to hear. he said he wasn't claustrophobic! he thinks, swallowing his own rising alarm and reaching for a pokeball. [break][break] his reuniclus appears, casting a barrier around the machine in the same instant as marcus yells: "stop him now!"[break][break]the protect shimmers beneath panicked fists.
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:19:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

The scientist's pleas are drowned out as Bryan doesn't hear him at the moment. [break][break]

His fists slam against the barrier erected by the reuniclus as Bryan's hands became bloodied and raw, healing over after he pulled his hands bank to punch once again and he screams. [break][break]

Another presence makes itself appear into the laboratory, sensing his distress as it goes into active mode and casts a psychic over the man, lifting him into the air as he struggled. 'Bryan. Calm yourself young wolf.' he implores as Xerneas's gaze turns over to Marcus. 'What happen? What did you do?' he asks simply, forgoing formal introductions due to the urgency of their situation.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:29:03 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the invisible barrier speckles red as bloodies his knuckles against it, but he continues to punch. over and over. marcus feels worry tightening into a knot inside his chest, but — fuck, he's never had to restrain a rampaging avatar in the past twenty years of his career, so he doesn't know what to do. [break][break]
a solution comes to mind. [break][break]as though his thoughts have been made manifest, xerneas appears and hoists the beast into the air. marcus lifts his chin to look up at the legendary, expression muddied by awe and an uncharacteristic flicker of fear. [break][break]
xerneas' words reverberate through his skull. he winces at the unfamiliarity of it.[break][break]"i assure you i've done no harm to him — all this machine does is take pictures. it's a completely painless experience." [break][break]the absurdity of the situation strikes him. does a god even know what a picture is?[break][break]"he's just having a panic attack." [break][break]he turns to look at the man suspended in the air. [break][break]"take a couple deep breaths, delarosa, you're in the safe company of your patron."
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 2:24:44 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Xerneas believes the man as it seemed like bryan appeared unharmed. [break][break]

"One sees." he says as he turns his gaze back towards Bryan, staring at him listlessly as bryan continued to fidget in the air and scream. [break][break]

He uses his psychic abilities and presses on one of Bryan's pokeballs, releasing his hisuian Liligant. "Calm him Lili." it asks as Liligant bows and obeys. It swishes it's hands and wafts a green powder towards Bryan as he tries to resist the lulls of sleep, eventually however, he sucumbs. [break][break]

Xerneas lowers him to the ground and Liligant recalls herself into her pokeball. After mere moments, Bryan wakes up though as his constitution assisted him greatly in speeding up the process and he looks around the room, breathing heavily waiting to fight once more. However he pauses, giving Marcus a chance to continue to calm him, he remembers what marcus was trying to tell him earlier and he focuses on it.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 3:13:21 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
watching xerneas babysit is a surreal, strange affair, but marcus stands back wordlessly with his reuniclus as the legendary pokemon takes over. psychic becomes dexterous fingers, finding one of the beast's pokeballs, commanding the pokemon within. [break][break]it's impressive, yet embarrassing. [break][break]marcus steps forward as bryan fights against the binds of sleep. he stops just out of reach, arms folded, and looks down on him. [break][break]"that's it, delarosa," he encourages, stretching his compassion to its barest thread under the watchful eye of xerneas. "focus on your breathing."[break][break]his reuniclus floats over to the mri machine while everyone is distracted, allowing the barrier of protection to slip away, revealing the exposed guts of the device. [break][break]the psychic-type knows a mortal wound when it sees one, and communicates the irreparable damage to its trainer with a tickle in the back of his brain. while he does his best to try and conceal his frustration, the way he sets his jaw gives it away.
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 19:42:30 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He eventually comes to his senses. [break][break]

He looks towards the doctor and looks around the room, spotting Xerneas here as well "What...What happen?" he asks as he looks to Xerneas and the creature lowered his head and looked towards the doctor. "Did the league attack? Why is the machine destroyed? What happened?" he asks as Xerneas stays silent, allowing the doctor to explain what occured.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 7:43:16 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
frustration coils tight in his chest as returns to his senses and questions whether the league is responsible for the damages. marcus draws a breath, reminds himself he's in the presence of a god, and brushes up on his bedside manners. [break][break]"the league didn't attack," he reassures stiffly. [break][break]"the mri machine is destroyed because ... well, it appears you suffered a panic attack and began hitting it."[break][break]a million dollar commodity reduced to junkyard scrap by one man in only a few minutes. [break][break]"can you recall any of it?"
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
pick your brain
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 4:55:17 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He scoffs at first, thinking it was some joke made in poor tastes. But as his gaze lingers on Marcus he realizes the man was indeed not joking. Him? A panic attack? He never panicked, after all why would he need to panic? "That's impossible." he retorts. [break][break]

But the proof stood all around him, The machine was destroyed, Xerneas was here restraining him, and on top of that he looks down to his knuckles watching the blood and bruises on it evaporate and fade away like a distant memory. He takes a moment to reply, trying to process it all" It's like a blank spot in my memory."[break][break]

"I was inside the machine, the noises inside of it like two things vibrating rapidly around me and then...here."

notes about this post

Notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights