he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
motion sickness
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 4:25:03 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
in the breathless, sweat-slicked moments after, disinterest fills the pockets in his mind where pleasure had been. it's no slight to — he's beautiful, bright — but the need for companionship evaporates as he climbs off and stretches out on the bed beside him. [break][break]
he closes his eyes. with anyone else, he might've succumbed to the darkness behind his eyelids and the exhaustion in his limbs and gone to sleep. [break][break]
but kaname is someone worth talking to. [break][break]his eyes reopen and he tilts his head to look at the head scientist. his gaze traces his face, looking for something, before settling for eye contact. [break][break]"tell me more about the work you do for rocket."[break][break]now that they have the clarity to talk business, they might as well divulge.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
motion sickness
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 21:48:06 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Dopamine. Endorphins. Serotonin.[break][break]

A litany of feel good chemicals flooded Kaname’s brain as he lay breathless beside the man responsible for the wave of satisfaction rolling through his body.[break][break]

Pleasure, that’s all this encounter amounted to. There was no expectation on his end for anything more than that, he was just here to enjoy himself; anything more than that was extraneous.[break][break]

This brief dalliance with had been more fun than expected, but the moment had passed. There was no reason to cling to fading passion, to linger in this bed next to Marcus any longer than necessary, but he did. Kaname absentmindedly reached for Marcus’ hand as he turned to look at him.[break][break]

“Work is… not the subject I’d have picked for pillow talk.” He said, brows furrowed.“I’m working on several projects, that’s all. It’s nothing interesting, I promise.”[break][break]

[attr="class","kaname"][break]

NOTES

+Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
149 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
motion sickness
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 0:28:04 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
marcus just laughs, unconsciously squeezing the fingers that have settled themselves in the spaces between his own as he does. anything more, he thinks, will just indulge 's will to change the topic to something else. but this is their common ground: work, research, team rocket.[break][break]"they made you head scientist to pursue the dull and uninteresting?"[break][break]the sheets rustle beneath him as he shifts onto his side, propping his upper body up onto a forearm. he looks down at kaname, amused.[break][break]"you can keep your secrets, fujihara." [break][break]he reaches out to run a hand along kaname's side, to commit his body to memory beneath his palm.[break][break]"i just want to learn more about you."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights