He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Fujihara, Kaname
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 12:28:10 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

nameKaname Fujihara
pronounsHe/Him/His
ageTwenty-Six
orientationGay
played byNumber9

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Yamanami Keisuke, from Fate/Grand Order

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
"I'm starvin', darlin'. Let me put my lips to something. Let me wrap my teeth around the world."
[break][break]
Celadon City native. Scientist. Psychic and Poison Types.
[break][break]
You were born hungry, not literally of course. You were born with a desire to understand and control. It wasn't a lust for world domination or power. It was the feeling of taking control of your own life- something you never thought you could do. Joining Team Rocket changed your life. They understood your desires, and they wanted to support your research. All you had to do was prove yourself to them. You could do that- you're going to do that, you'll show them what you're made of.
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
    [newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
    he/him
    October 13
    GONGAGA
    gongaga-romantic
    gongager
    gongago
    me?
    gongaga
    808 height
    808 height
    WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
    awards
    38,933 posts
    shiv DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @shiv
    shiv
    Fujihara, Kaname
    POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 18:15:07 GMT
    shiv Avatar
    [nospaces]
    [attr="class","TRAINER"]
    [attr="class","omaccepted"]
    [attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
    your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
    [attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC