6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 13:20:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
she watched as her trainer left the place. was she abandoned? highly unlikely.

she saw the pokemon her trainer was with; innes the manectric and ephraim the ninetales were there to name a few. she wasn't on their level yet, and so she just assumed that her trainer was off to some place that needed power. she knows she lacks that, but it doesn't bother her.

instead, she turns her attention to the other poor soul that was left alongside her at approximately the same time. it probably belonged to her trainer's close friend or something. the two of them were together after all.

"looks like it's just you and me, dwagon boy."

there were other pokemon around them, probably from other trainers, but she wanted to associate with this one in particular, even though this might be the only one coincidence that they may be with each other.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 13:29:21 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
he was eating. digging into a bag of salty potato chips left by his trainer. he wasn't planning on staying, no way. he was going to fight his way out. but it was because of the snacks left behind that he chose to obey his trainer.

gible's were prone to be bratty. can you blame him?! it was in his blood. plus, he wanted to go with the big dragons! sadly he wasn't allowed. but, surprisingly, he was left with an eevee! jumping on his feet, he'd greet it, "hi! i'm gible!" he'd eat the entire bag in front of it.

"i'm dwagon boy, yup-yup-yup!" he'd dance in place. "were you abandoned, too?!" he'd never been to a daycare before. "i hope i get a new, stronger trainer that'll let me bite him more! hi, i'm gible!" he already said that, "and i like to bite! can i bite you?!" he asked.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 16:02:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"nope. i'm too nice to be abandoned."

the audacity of this gible... the barbaric balls this little dragon has to even suggest such a inconceivable thing. eevee knew she was loved somehow. she knew she had to be, else she wouldn't have been brought out of his pc for more than one occasion.

"let's say that i am abandoned. well, i hope i get your trainer then. he'll probably love me!"

she is lovable after all. no one can resist her, especially that mateo guy. compared to the yup-yup-yup dragon, she certainly had more charm and was probably more competent in ways other than the one thing that mateo wants his pokemon to be.

she doesn't know that though.

"just call me eevee, i guess. no bites though! i don't really fight, y'know?." it just... didn't fit her. "is that all you do all day? biting?"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 17:07:07 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
"the other pokemon told me that he likes to throw eevee's off of cliffs, because he thinks they'll turn into dragon-types!" he began to bounce up and down clapping. he'd laugh at the fun thought of being tossed off of a cliff. "i wanna be thrown off of a cliff too!" eevee, she introduced herself as, then spoke of his 'biting' habit.

"yes! i like biting--a lot! it's fun to watch others have fun! they make noises like 'ah' and 'ow'! it's funny, ah-hyuck!" gasping, he'd wave his stubby arms. "you don't fight?! no wonder your trainer abandoned you!! fighting is essential, it's what being a dragon is all about! if we don't fight, we die!" he exclaimed, shouting, "you're going to die!!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 17:26:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
she retracts for a moment, before -- nervously -- trying to follow the statement up with one of her rather questionable views of her trainer.

"well, my trainer would catch me and rescue me even if i fall from a cliff! and then probably tie your trainer up in bed and beat him!"

kyle will do that definitely. yeah.

and then fighting was once again in the conversation. honestly, she hasn't bothered trying to fight. she hasn't shown any initiative on fighting anyways, and she liked that kyle doesn't really force her to do so. she doesn't have the ability anyways and being hurt isn't fun.

this gible was just masochistic that likes to get hurt by falling off of cliffs, as well as sadistic for that weird fascination to biting. he's weird, but maybe he's still harmless.

"my reaction to biting would be more like 'ew' cause you don't look like you care for dental care."

she swishes her tail daintily left and right.

"and i'm not a dragon, so that wouldn't count for me,"
she'd remark. "i won't die by not fighting cause that's just how good my specie is."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 5:51:51 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
"how do you know?" he asked, sitting on his bottom as he listened to the intriguing eevee speak. "how do you know your not a dragon?" she needed to be tossed off of a cliff. if she didn't take the test, how would she know? "you have to take the test, so we need to throw you off of something high! maybe you'll become that special dragon?!" he didn't know much about eevee's, but he knew that they each had the capability to evolve into every type imaginable!

at least that's what the cliff thrown jolteon and glaceon said. maybe this eevee was special?! "maybe you're a special eevee! maybe that's why you won't die, because you're already a ghost pokemon?!" he'd gasp loudly, "let me bite you!" gible asked, eyes shimmering with delight.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 17:38:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"cause i'm smart! and not dumb."

there also was the case that kyle's myriad of other eeveelutions do not have a dragon-type among their numbers. the eevee is reluctant to believe that there is one. if there was, she knows that her trainer would have already have one by now.

"that's a dumb test. you'll die from that! but you're right though. i am a special eevee. not a ghost though, but special nonetheless."

her tail swishes back and forth as she puffs her chest from pride. the gible kept saying useless stuff. she wonders if the gible actually has less iq than her, but she likes how he talks, regardless of whether he actually makes sense or not. in a way, she's being patient with him.

she gets a sudden realization as to why she's so great. she's just nice overall, personality and appearance considered.

"okay, you won me over. i'll let ya have a bite, but you'll have to earn it."

she swishes her tail daintily left and right, all while raising her haunches in a weird attacking stance. it was her way of taunting the gible to a spar, which should be simple enough for him to understand.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 17:51:19 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
"yup, yup, yup! you're so special!" he pranced in place. complimenting the eevee unintentionally, his mouth became agape once he was offered to bite it?! exciting, he was so excited! "yup, yup, yup!" he'd jump at the offer. his body, a few inches off of the ground at first, suddenly went under!

he made a whole in the ground with DIG. he began to tunnel merrily only to, by surprise, pop up underneath the eevee's tummy. the eevee, if she so chose, would come to be upon the gible's head. the gible, looking around in confusion, had the eevee not jump out of the way or off of its head, wondered where the eevee vanished? "where it go?!" gible pondered.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 18:05:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the gible went underground. the eevee was smart enough to actually move while the gible didn't have any visuals on her. she doesn't really know if the dragon can detect her while he's underground or not. fortunately, it seems that she's right.

the gible pops out, and she stands just behind him. she whacks him behind the head with a paw. "i'm here. tada!" there was force behind her strike, but since she hasn't been in combat for so long, she had remained weak.

the person in charge of the daycare facility appears from a door by the only house within the stretch of land. the old woman held a hose at hand, connected to a faucet beside the house, and sprayed pressurized water at both of them

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

the eevee screams as she dies from the water. she wasn't literally dying, however.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 18:09:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
"ah, there you a--!" he was dead. he literally just died. this old woman literally just killed a gible. he was hosed down by high-water, his natural enemy. he was unable to swim, it felt like he was drowning! "a-air! i need...air!" what was wrong with this old bat?!

the moment she stopped, he stood. teeth clenched and jaws ready to pounce. she hurt his new friend, and also made splashed him with water. she couldn't be forgiven! and just as he was launching toward her, his trainer returned! "ah. . ." gible would come to bite mateo's face. having forgotten about the old woman, he'd gladly begin to chew upon the head of his trainer.

they were back so soon. it was time to head home.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ao to natsu [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 19:50:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following:[break]50 poke & a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon.
[break]