TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
Shore: Tori & Illeana [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 16:58:50 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The League had managed to weasel their way onto this island as well it would seem. Tori was constantly running into them like they were some gnats or something. They just wouldn't go away, no matter how much she wanted them too. Victoria sighed, as if it wasn't hard enough work researching and clearing a path through this island anyway. Now the League had to just be a thorn in Rocket's side. [break][break]

But as agitated as she was about the situation, she was sure they felt the same. That was some solace at least. If they were going to be a pain in her ass she'd make sure to make their life hell too. That being said, Tori was meant to be doing some reconnaissance and surveillance in the area.[break][break]

So while she was patrolling she had noticed some tracks that didn't seem like it was left by Rocket's routine patrols so she set out to follow it. If it turned out to be nothing she resume what she had been doing but it would clearly be better to err on the side of caution for now. "Keep an ear out, Oz" she whispered to her pokémon companion as they swiftly and silently tried to track down whoever left these tracks.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 rt mission: shore[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 mp tracker:[break]
- 50 participation[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:60 mp[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 tactical gear w/ hood & mask

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 1:23:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her steps are hurried, rushed imprints left behind in the island's dirt. every now and then, her eyes snap around their surroundings but she finds nothing except shady trees and spreading ivy.

"hurry."

her voice is soft, barely above a whisper. the galarian ponyta at her side sticks close, their pace picking up slightly in the process.

research sits idly in her bag, heavy like a secret worth killing for - perhaps, in a way, it is.

the information and items found cannot fall into the hands of their enemies. she must make it back to the league. she must deliver this in one piece... or her hands will be, once again, the ones pulling the trigger on their organization as they know it.

she hears a branch snap beneath one of her feet and quietly, she curses beneath her breath.

"shit"

dread begins to coil as the trees around them begin to feel closer, less nature and more a cage.

participation +50
1 ic post +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 17:43:04 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

This wasn't Tori's first time hunting down something. In fact, she had plenty of missions that would have her tracking down individuals or pokémon's before. So the further she followed the tracks the more sure she was that this was something that didn't belong here. An amusing grin formed on her lips at some point as she continued to stalk her prey through the forest.[break][break]

Whoever it was, they were on the run. But they had stumbled into Rocket controlled territory. Tori couldn't just let their guest leave without welcoming them properly now could she? The snap of a branch caught both of their ears causing both Osiris and Tori to perk up. A soft snicker and she motioned for Oz to silently loop around, they'd hit their guests with a pincer attack. [break][break]

Tori was fast, and so was her Lucario. Years training under intense pressure had caused her senses to become heightened her steps silent as she pursued her target. She saw them before they would see her. But it wouldn't matter, she'd pull their attention that way Oz could get to work. [break][break]

"Well, well, well." Tori said as she approached their uninvited guests, twirling a knife in her hand. "Like a moth to a flame...It would seem a little bug has wandered too close to the light." Now that she got a better look at those in front of her they seemed oddly familiar. "So, what do you think I should do to those that get caught somewhere they don't belong?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:70 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 0:02:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]they're unprepared - no weapons, no back up... just the scientist and her support-oriented ponyta.

dread coils up long before the woman approaches, before she twirls her knife, before she makes a mockery of them both.

"you're gonna do what you want, anyway..."

despite herself and the situation she's landed in, her eyes narrow in annoyance regardless. there's still a bite to her, sharpened by a long list of events and shit circumstances.

"just get it over with."

she will not be a mouse - not if she has anything to say about it, at least.

at her side, the galarian ponyta plants its hooves a little firmer into dirt, readying itself for the inevitable.

participation +50
2 ic post +20

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 20:17:35 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"you're gonna do what you want, anyway...just get it over with."[break][break]

The woman had a sharp look in her eyes. Despite the fact that it seemed she was aware of the position she now found herself in, there was still fight left in her. That was good. Tori had more fun that way. A small smirk formed on her lips as lavender hues stared down at her opponent. [break][break]

"Would you believe me if I said I just wanted to talk?" she said with a slight tilt of her head. Her eyes shifted to her galarian ponyta as it planted itself firmly before her. She offered a simple shrug towards the the small psychic pokémon before turning her attention back to it's trainer. [break][break]

Victoria tapped the flat part of her knife against her cheek as she circled around the woman. "You know, you look awfully familiar." she hummed before she stopped by her side. "We haven't met before have we?" she said with a small grin, "Then again, surely you don't make it a habit to keep the company of Rockets, right?"[break][break]

With a snap of her fingers a flash of light formed out in the dense forest around them before suddenly an AURA SPHERE whizzed past them both and lodged into a tree behind them, a warning shot. The blow to the tree's base caused it to crack and shake but it didn't fall, after all, Osiris was holding back. "So, what did you find?" Victoria's eyes narrowed as she pointed her knife at the woman beside her.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:80 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:36:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"no, i wouldn't."

she frowns. the time for talking has passed, fading into an early death the moment rocket forces advanced on the island. there is no peace here, only combat.

unfortunately, she is in no position to fight her way out of this. not at the moment, anyway. her heavy hitters weren't taken on this mission. in hindsight, she should have been better prepared... maybe she would've stood a chance, then.

"i don't, actually - not willingly."

perhaps the woman in front of her had seen her during her imprisonment. it wouldn't necessarily be surprising to the scientist. each day, the faces had changed until they all blurred together into a concoction of disdain.

the aura sphere misses yet her body still jolts as it whizzes by. she eyes where it lands against a tree's trunk, the gravity of it all slowly settling into her bones. beside her, the galarian ponyta tenses.

"nothing for you, sorry."

her galarian ponyta chooses then to unleash a quick dazzling gleam to allow the scientist and pastel pony to try and put some distance between them and the woman.

participation +50
3 ic post +30

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 16:07:34 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Some of her responses raised more questions for Tori but it seemed like she wasn't going to be getting answers to those burning questions. She watches as they tense at the sight of the damage from the AURA SPHERE before turning their attention back to her. "nothing for you, sorry." she responds in regards to Tori's demands about what she had found. [break][break]

Things start to pick up then once her Galarian Ponyta chooses to release a quick DAZZLING GLEAM point blank at Victoria. A brilliant begins to emit and glow before it finds itself being launched in the Rocket Grunt's direction. With a hiss Victoria knows she won't have time to make it out, however utilizing his EXTREME SPEED Osiris is quick to close the distance between him and his trainer. [break][break]

In a flash the jackal is in front of Tori with a QUICK GUARD snapped on them in haste. Smoke and debris billow around them and Victoria covers her eyes before glaring in the direction she assumes her targets took off in. Appearing at her side, her hisuian zorua appears taking note of the situation. [break][break]

However, Tori is irritated. "After them!" she growls and Zero, her Zorua melts into the shadows in chase. A readied SHADOW SNEAK for once he manages to catch up to them. With a glance towards Osiris she nodes. "With me. Track them down." a sharp bark is his response before the both of them match pace and take off with speeds after their targets.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:90 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 21:38:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]here, deep in the trees, the interdream mist almost works to her advantage.

it coats across the island's terrain until she's not certain where everything ends and the sea begins... a terrifying concept, she'd surmise, if they weren't on the run and she had time to truly process the position she's placed herself in.

for now, however, the scientist and her galarian ponyta find fleeting cover amongst the trees. they look to blend in with their surroundings, crouching near tree trunks and scurrying when footsteps sound too close.

she knows, reasonably, they cannot keep this up forever.

one wrong move, one twig snapping beneath boots or hooves, and it's over.

and reality always seems to come crashing back in like a tidal wave - any semblance of security is quickly uprooted as the inevitable twig does, in fact, snap under too much pressure from her heel and she's a moment too late to the fact.

by the time they begin to escape their hiding place, she fears the woman may have already caught up... shadow sneak looms close behind.

participation +50
4 ic post +40
mention interdream mist +10

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 18:26:21 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

And caught up she had. When it came down to chasing targets Victoria would normally have the upper hand. She was good at tracking people and pokemon down. She'd picked up on this fun little skill of her's when she first began working as a mercenary. Most of her jobs would operate, to a degree, like a Bounty Hunter's would. She was given a mark and was required to hunt it down. Dead or alive was usually that was left up to the employer, but sometimes she could get away with calling the shots on her own. [break][break]

Either way, she was able to hone and practice this skill over and over and over again as she took on more jobs to help keep herself afloat. This time, however, the appearance of the DREAM MIST served to slightly slow down Victoria's assault. But not for long. Luckily due to her recent escapades she was familiar with the DREAM MIST personally. It would only hide the woman's tracks for a moment, but Victoria was confident in her senses and her team's ability to adapt.[break][break]

Sure enough, the moment came. The snapping of a twig was all they needed before all of them jumped towards the source of the sound. As Zero approached, dark pools began to form at his feet as his shadow stretched out and snaked towards his prey. It reached before Tori and her Lucario did, attacking the pair mercilessly from behind.[break][break]

Once Victoria and Osiris reached the pair Zero had already gotten to work. Preparing to assist him both the trainer and her jackal tensed ready to pounce but suddenly the very air and space around them began to shimmer, shake, and shift before surprisingly she found herself surrounded by familiar décor.[break][break]

To be specific, they were back in one of Rocket's facilities. She would know as she had already familiarized herself with what Rocket had to offer here in Hoenn. It would seem like a holding cell, where they would keep their captives. Tori hadn't been able to make use of one of the cells yet but she was sure it was only a matter of time. [break][break]

But what that did tell her was this wasn't made from one of her memories, but the woman's. Skeptical eyes shifted towards the woman and her galarian ponyta before being startled by and abrupt knock on the door of the cell. Squinting at her Tori lowered herself to the woman's level and whispered. "Who is it?" the question was more directed at her prey than the person actually at the door.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 interdream mist[break]
- total:110 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 21:12:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]scenery shifts away from looming tree trunks and rustling foliage to cold steel bars and the sensation of slightly damp stone beneath her fingertips. she gasps, an onslaught of nausea rising up and washing over her without any warning.

it leaves her blind, vulnerable, exposed.

the deepest recesses of her mind are a dangerous place. interdream mist looks to exploit spreading fissures and she can't repair them fast enough to fend off the inevitable.

as the woman crouches beside her, a loud knock sounds out against the cell's door. it reverberates through her bones. she shivers against imaginary stone in the same way she did back then.

"."

her captor, torturer, executioner.

the door squeaks open on rusted hinges and she scrambles back a little, as if she's still trapped in rocket's cells and it's all she can do to avoid the ending of this memory.

participation +50
5 ic post +50

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 16:50:07 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Hearing the name of her father leave that clearly shaken and terrified woman's mouth wasn't what she had expected but she didn't have much time to dwell on it. Mostly because the metal door swung open behind her with a loud creak. A quick glance behind her and Victoria could indeed see that it was behind her. [break][break]

She couldn't help the sinking feeling in her gut that she got whenever she saw him as of late. As if she was being examined, constantly on display. She was aware it was irrational, it was simply her insecurities but that didn't ease the anxiety one bit. Theo observed the two of them before his eyes shifted to the woman tucked away in the corner. "Back so soon?"[break][break]

Tori raised an eyebrow at her as the pieces began to fit together. "It makes sense now." her mannerisms, her clear trauma. Tori was curious to see if she could utilize this woman's clear PTSD and the DREAM MIST to her advantage. "She was caught infiltrating into Rocket Territory and stealing valuable information." [break][break]

She said as she turned back to her father. "What do you think we should with her, Pops?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:120 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:53:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his voice - regardless of the passage of time - never fails to instill a sense of childish fear within her bones.

and as the woman eggs him on, her voice returns in a pleading croak... as if she's back in that metal cage with exhaustion seeping through the body.

"no, no, i didn't do anything."

is that honest? a lie?

she doesn't know anymore.

"i was just trying to find the triage centers."

that, somehow, feels like a lie. in her anxiety, she can't even remember if it is...

but it doesn't matter for he advances anyway and she backs herself further into the corner to cower, red eyes owlish as they stare up at him.

participation +50
6 ic post +60
shore mission +100
mission completion +100
losing a mission +300
total +620

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:41:42 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The woman was cowering, understandable though, was a pretty scary guy. Victoria wasn't quite sure what her father had actually done to the woman, but she was sure that while Rocket had her under their thumb it wasn't too fun since she ended up like this. She'd have to ask him about it the next time she saw him. [break][break]

As Theo continued his relentless approach towards the woman, Victoria took her time to snatch the file the woman had with her while she was preoccupied. This was really what Tori had been after the entire time anyway. Giving it a quick glance over she saw mention of Dynamax energy and other numbers and science stuff. [break][break]

Tori wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of it but she was sure would. Maybe she'd even get praised when she brought the info back to her. Clearly gloating, Tori turns back to the fake image of her father before giving one last glance towards the trembling scientist. "Don't have too much fun you two." [break][break]

She said as she turned her back on them and left them there in the MIST. "Oz, get us out of here." she said as she tucked the notes into her bag. Osiris barked as a reply and worked on leading Victoria and her team successfully out of the MIST MAZE they found themselves in. All in all, a job well done.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 100 mission complete[break]
- 200 mission/battle won[break]
- total:430 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 7:20:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: