Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SMOG: FREYA & GREYSON
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 23:24:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson stands around the table looking at a crudely drawn map. It listed a number of locations where Rocket was seen massing, and most importantly, their communications stations.
[break][break]
A Noivern, known for their mastery of sound, is perched just outside the tent. She whistles cautiously at the approach of another.
[break][break]
"It's fine — let her in."
[break][break]
He'd been expecting her, and Greyson had a serious doubt the dragon would've stood up to his guest for long.
[break][break]
"Good to see you, Councilwoman." He sweeps to the map. "Give me your thoughts."

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]
100 MP for the Secret mission.[break]50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 23:49:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
lyune is taking some time to rest. her eyes are light with her previous victories, her dragons exuberant after a chance to show their strength. echo crawls along beside her and trills lowly, signaling their approach. 

a familiar voice makes the draconic bat settle back down. it shuffles its wings in agitation and looks peculiarly at freya's partner. freya clicks her tongue and echo hops up onto a rock, head on the swivel, tail fanning teasingly in front of the other dragon. 

"don't cause trouble," freya chides and ducks into the tent. she smiles as greyson pushes brazenly through any pleasantries. 

"conners." she peers over the map and raises a hand, dragging her finger along their nearby coast. "this area's been removed of all rockets." her lips twinge. "they've shifted north to the north and south, but my dragons at least have this part of the island under control."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 0:06:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"I've noticed. Quite a menagerie you've brought along."
[break][break]
He chuckles.
[break][break]
"I'll have the Quartermaster's update the map." His attention slides to a different side of the map. "It seems like there's a large gathering of Mist here, and unfortunately, this camp is downwind of it."
[break][break]
He grimaces.
[break][break]
"We'll need to re-direct it somehow lest we're overrun by Paradox Pokémon."

notes

[break]
100 MP for the Secret mission.[break]50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]
20 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 0:24:24 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the smile wanes. "i don't want a repeat of what happened in dewford. we can't let them win this time." 

she follows his gaze to the crudely drawn outline of the mist. the winds weren't that bad, but they have maybe an hour to mobilize an evacuation. which will be a waste of time. 

"then we'll have to overrun it with paradox pokemon." pokeballs sway at the turn of her hip, their dreamy blue capsules etched with the names of her roaring moons. "gear up, conners. the longer we dally, the closer they get. i'll follow you out."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 14:49:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson let loose a not-so defeated sigh, lips spread in a knowing grin.
[Break][break]
"Very well, Councilwoman. But, let's leave some for me, yeah?"
[Break][break]
Stepping through the flap of the tent Greyson clicks his tongue, capturing the bat's attention. It shakes itself, ears pointed upwards in alert as Greyson mounts it.[break][break]

"Lead the way."

notes

[break]
[break]
30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 2:23:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
echo bares her back and freya mounts. triangular wings fling outward; her inherent levitation helps lift her from the ground. the noivern has to slow for them, but they cover distance quickly and it's not long before the rolling pink cloud of mist comes into view. 

seeing it like this, in broad daylight, unsettles her. seeing it out of the distorted realm makes it more real...reminds her of something else. 

the cloud ruptures. paradox pokemon rear their ugly heads and freya looks up, shooting greyson a wily grin before tossing four pokeballs around her. 

the roaring moon emerge and shake the air with the force of their roars. echo shivers involuntarily, but freya soothes her and then they dive. 
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:40:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]There's something equally ridiculous, and terrifying, to see so many Paradox Pokémon under the control of one person. Each was powerful enough to give the average psuedo-legendary more than a run for their money, but a whole Flight of them?
[break][break]
He whistles, the sound dying on carried wind. Not to be outdone, the draconic blood in his Noivern calls the half-blood to action. Wings tuck as the bat settles into a dive, Greyson's stomach lurching.
[break][break]
The first signs of life, if you could call these wild Paradox that, were creatures ripping and snarling at the mist that created them. A fly-by boomburts sends them into a sprawling panic as their heightened senses work against them, but many are able to lash out with attacks of their own. Forced on the defensive, Greyson dodges a lancing hyper beam that would've bisected him cleanly, had he been unprepared.
[break][break]
He tosses a glance at the Councilwoman to gauge her progress.

notes

[break]
[break]
50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 23:18:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
freya is above them, calling shots. the mist skirts echo's toes. the paradox pokemon draw in their feathered wings and dive, one after the other, into the fray. there is the sound of ripping and snarling, explosive bursts from down below. 

echo's wings flutter quickly. a whistling sound reverberates around her, rippling over the mist, carrying commands laden in draconic from freya's own lips. 

the mist thickens, as though reacting to their assault. "oh, no you don't," she mutters and bellows for lathliss. the roaring moon claws back to the surface of the cloud, flaring glowing wings. heat radiates off of her in waves; her sunny day thins the mist, slowly penetrating it and allowing greyson and her dragons more visibility. 

"cailleach," she calls next and rejuvenated by the power of the sun, flames billow from her mouth towards scream tails, brute bonnets, and more. 
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 23:23:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]She was doing fine.[break][break]
Greyson turns to his own problems. The mist, while thinned by the sunny day, was rolling endlessly before him. It was a scene from a horror movie— an impenetrable blanket of mist with gnashing, savage creatures clawing at its edges.
[break][break]
They needed to deal with the encroaching hazard, and that in-turn, would trickle to the threat that was Paradox Pokemon. Coiling air between her fangs, Noivern moves to do just that.
[break][break]
Wind whips and warps as a hurricane takes form in the center of the rolling mist. The interdimensonaal substance reacts immediately as it flinches back like fingers touching a hot pan. The Paradox Pokemon inside scream in.. pain? Frustration? The sound is haunting as it echoes in the depths.
[break][break]
"Well, this will be fun."
[break][break]
Two creatures burst from the edges and give chase.

notes

[break]
[break]
60 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 0:23:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the rest of her roaring moons react in kind. the thinning mist reveals their adversaries. some of their bodies are only half-formed, abominable things. rib bones, stark white against crimson, crash into the ground as malformed jaws twist in pain. 

this, she looks away from. 

to greyson, astride his noivern, ripping through his own foes. the snapping jaws of a mechanical hydreigon - iron jugulis, she remembers - narrowly miss the agile bat. locked into its target as it is, it does not notice the shape above it. 

echo and freya collide and metal shrieks as her claws rake down its side. dragon, rider, and adversary go tumbling down towards the ground. sharp rocks burst upward as they near - echo's earth meets their wounded foe, puncturing wing, foreleg, and one neck clean through. 

freya tosses her head back. that's one of greyson's tails down, but the other still follows him relentlessly. 

"i got this one," she calls up to him and whistles. melusine and lathliss converge on the writhing pseudodragon, a futuristic doppelganger, pinned beneath her. 
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 23:52:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]There's little time for conversation, in the heat of battle as they were. The very idea has him nearly breathless; the wind ripping the air from his throat like a vacuum.
[break][break]
Noivern's were agile creatures, but so too was this tail. Taking a risk, Greyson steadies himself into crouch atop the bat's back. Unable to speak, he relies on intention, and training, to guide his actions. Tapping the dragon-type's back, he leaps off.
[break][break]
As expected, the paradox Pokemon follows.
[break][break]
The lumbering creature — some sort of mechanical Hydregion — hesitates for only a moment before chasing after.
[break][break]
Good. That was the plan.
[break][break]
His Noivern follows suite, wings tucked and ears pinned. Wind rips at Greyson, his back to the ground, as he watches the dark-type approaching. Seconds.. Inches.. Centimeters.. He feels the heat of the creature's snapping jaws directly in-front of his face.
[break][break]
Noivern strikes. She impacts the Paradox-mon with all the force of a cruise missile. Talons latch onto the metallic flesh, ears perking up to send a small, contained dragon pulse directly into the exposed neck of the threat. Uncerimoniously, it's neck is torn apart, life fading like an off switch.
[break][break]
Noivern pushes off the corpse, speeding after Greyson. Dozens of feet from the floor, she wraps her claws around her trainer and lifts.
[break][break]
Half-a-minute later, he's on the ground breathing a sigh of relief, the hurricane in the distance cleaning up a vast majority of mist, with more to follow.

notes

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 4:25:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
they make quite the team. and this far removed from the rest of the league's encampments, she gets to witness the sheer, unadulterated strength of her roaring moon. they scour the skies, casting pink light on the fog below them. she exhales quickly out of reflex, but reminds herself, again, that this is just the dream mist.

infinity energy, not the ghosts of her past. 

she wipes sweat from her brow as his noivern and her dragons whisk away the rest of the mist. echo lends her back again and freya soars the short distance over to greyson, where her silhouette falls over his face. 

grinning down at him, she offers a hand. 

"we should team up more often. i think you and i could singlehandedly take down rocket."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 1:04:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson accepts her hand, grinning.

"I think you and your Roaring Moons, could take down Rocket singlehandily. But, I don't mind lending a fairy-type or two — they'll need some representation too."

He laughs, dusting off his clothes, comparing the experiencing in his mind to his race with . The Noivern does it's own preening, head and body shaking loose debris and blood. He lifts a hand and pats her tuft of fur.

"Gotta admit though — that was fuckin' awesome."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:29:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
freya glows at the praise, grunting as she hauls greyson back up to his feet. she stares out at the roaring moons as they pick at the battlefield, teeth and claws stained with blood as they tear into their fresh kills. 

normally the heat of battle wanes rather quickly. the ache comes back over her bones and she is returned to her own spinning thoughts, but with someone beside her to appreciate what they've done, she does not lapse. 

echo hops around in the grass, relaxing her wings for the moment.

"i can spare a couple more salamence. i think i may still have some the rangers are used to. we can set up another base here. it's closer to the mountain, at least."

where teams, at this very moment, are attempting to claw their way into its center.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 3:13:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: