TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
sea: tori & genny [rt]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 6:33:52 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

After pulling herself up, and snapping out of it, she sat in the Ranger gear, and eyed Rocket from the beach she stood on. Surrounded by a number of Pokemon she had at the ready. In the distance sailed a boat, attempting to make it to shore. And with a gloved hand thrown forward, she calls out to her partner.[break][break]

A big snow moth, surrounded by SHIELD DUST that looked at the distance with ire. Rocket would not make it to this beach.[break][break]

No chance.[break][break]

"Aurora Beam."[break][break]

The Frosmoth would lean down and begin blasting the AURORA BEAM over the ocean, an attempt to keep the boat landlocked. But, Genny assumed that wouldn't be enough. She brought a contingency. A lasso.[break][break]

Genny believed in second chances. Violence wouldn't solve what could be solved with just communicating. She believed that more than ever thanks to , @lam, and . It made Galar much easier to cope with.[break][break]

Readied at the shore, Genny braced for battle.[break][break]

"Senior Ranger Cromwell. Engaging the enemy."

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- SEA - 50 MP for PARTICIPATION, 10 MP for POST (1)[break]
- Genny stands on the bank of a beach, and uses Vanilla Ice the Frosmoth to AURORA BEAM to freeze it on the sea.[break]
- Tells League she's engaging with the enemy.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:19:31 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Yup. I'm all they need."[break][break]

Victoria blinked back at the red head before her. Hazel eyes locked with her lavender hued ones. They were ablaze with fiery passion and confidence. All of a sudden, though she wouldn't be able to tell due to her mask, Victoria felt a wicked grin spread across her lips as a familiar sensation washed over her. [break][break]

Yes...this was it.[break][break]

There was nothing Victoria relished in more than a display of power. Nothing brought her more pleasure than choking the life from her opponent with such overwhelming force that she got to watch the confidence fade from their eyes. Perhaps it was because it made her more secure, or maybe it was because she'd been shaped negatively by Kanto, either way she was already looking forward to playing with this little ginger snap.[break][break]

"I am Senior Ranger Cromwell. Under the Ranger core, I'm putting you under arrest. You can come quietly or we can do this the hard way." The woman before her seemed deathly serious but Victoria could help the snicker that escaped from her lips. It quickly turned into full blown laughter as she held her side. "You're cute~" Tori responded once her laughter and tears finally died down. [break][break]

A low rumble was all that could be heard before giant shadow's began to form around them. Victoria's Cloyster appeared from the murky depths and began to pull from the ocean's waters as fuel. Giant walls of water began to gather and swirl into a vortex around the ranger and her team. Victoria's certified evil villain laughter echoed around the group as they were trapped in a WHIRLPOOL, meanwhile she and her team disappeared from sight.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 rt mission: sea[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 mp tracker:[break]
- 50 participation[break]
- ACCIDENTALLY OVERWROTE MY OLD POST HERE WITH MY NEWEST ONE! SORRY ;a;[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:70 mp[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 tactical gear w/ hood & mask

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
lead, follow, or get out of my way.
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 3:53:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Good. The boat was stopped before it could hit the shoreline, and Vanilla Ice would chime out happily. With a small pet, she ruffled the fur of the frost moth, and cupped his cheeks in her hands.[break][break]

When she hears the newcomer come to land, however, masked in tactical gear, Genny's disposition changed.[break][break]

The question, and the hailstorm come in. Vanilla Ice is hardly affected, but Genny covers to her face, as she looks the person down. Judging from the Arctovish, and their eyes set to Genny, they were likely...[break][break]

Overconfident as ever, but as Genny points out, she holds her badge to the ready, revealing herself.[break][break]

"I am Senior Ranger Cromwell. Under the Ranger core, I'm putting you under arrest. You can come quietly or we can do this the hard way."[break][break]

Hazel eyes have never looked so fierce.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- SEA - 50 MP for PARTICIPATION, 20 MP for POST[break]
- Gives love to Vanilla Ice the Frosmoth until the Rocket comes in all stealth and cool. Genny confidently states she's all that's needed.[break]
- Holding her badge out, and foregoing a strike back, she is putting Tori under arrest. How cute.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 21:31:57 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Victoria blinked back at the red head before her. Hazel eyes locked with her lavender hued ones. They were ablaze with fiery passion and confidence. All of a sudden, though she wouldn't be able to tell due to her mask, Victoria felt a wicked grin spread across her lips as a familiar sensation washed over her. [break][break]

Yes...this was it.[break][break]

There was nothing Victoria relished in more than a display of power. Nothing brought her more pleasure than choking the life from her opponent with such overwhelming force that she got to watch the confidence fade from their eyes. Perhaps it was because it made her more secure, or maybe it was because she'd been shaped negatively by Kanto, either way she was already looking forward to playing with this little ginger snap.[break][break]

"I am Senior Ranger Cromwell. Under the Ranger core, I'm putting you under arrest. You can come quietly or we can do this the hard way." The woman before her seemed deathly serious but Victoria could help the snicker that escaped from her lips. It quickly turned into full blown laughter as she held her side. "You're cute~" Tori responded once her laughter and tears finally died down. [break][break]

A low rumble was all that could be heard before giant shadow's began to form around them. Victoria's Cloyster appeared from the murky depths and began to pull from the ocean's waters as fuel. Giant walls of water began to gather and swirl into a vortex around the ranger and her team. Victoria's certified evil villain laughter echoed around the group as they were trapped in a WHIRLPOOL, meanwhile she and her team disappeared from sight.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:70 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 4:59:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Lavendar and hazel collide, and Genny's lips were curved into their own smirk. A smidge of arrogance in her disposition. She was promoted, she had this. She could impress , , and . All three of them. She wasn't going down.[break][break]

The Rocket's snickering like getting bucked in the chest, and the laughter only had Genny's smirk disappear. Pride came before a dizzying fall, and both of them seemed to have it.[break][break]

Wordlessly, Genny could see the Cloyster, beginning to pool the water into a giant vortex. And Genny moved instinctually.[break][break]

The hailstorm meant conditions were perfect. Water would solidify with a perfect success rate. All that mattered- "Vanilla Ice, full Blizzard!" He clapped his moth wings, and with the icy particles and the hailstorm, froze over the entirety of the Whirlpool in a giant statue of ice here on the beach, only to see the rude woman gone. And with another slap of hail down on her, she had to think.[break][break]

"ZAG!" As the ball is thrown upwards, the Arcanine smashes outwards, and immediately, the canine begins to sniff the air.[break][break]

And admittedly, Genny threw him out for a second reason. Cocky woman like her would want to attack an easy type advantage. The moment she did? Genny would give her some comeuppance. She may be a woman Rocket, she may be a powerhouse, she may even be one of the best.[break][break]

But she underestimated Genny. And she'd make sure they'd get proper payback. "Sniff her out, Zag."

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- SEA - 50 MP for PARTICIPATION, 30 MP for POST[break]
- Genny is being underestimated. But she isn't about to be for long. Hailstorm BLIZZARD on the Whirlpool makes it a statue.[break]
- Releasing Zagreus the Arcanine, the dog puts his nose to the ground, to sniff her out. Genny intent to give pursuit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 3:12:43 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Freezing the vortex of water was impressive but during a HAILSTORM it could prove more detrimental for those trapped on the inside of the now dome of ice. Ice from the sky steadily pelted the now frozen vortex of water causing cracks in the ice to form. As the pellets of ice continued to rain down rhytmically against the cracks the ice found itself weakening before shattering in chunks, falling towards the party that had been trapped inside. [break][break]

Finding Victoria's scent wouldn't matter, simply because she wouldn't give them to opportunity to really search. Her Cloyster channeled energy in its maw before a piercing blue beam of water shot itself towards the group at the same time as the wall of ice came crashing down on them, in the form of a channeled HYDRO PUMP.[break][break]

In quick succession, her Arctovish began to gather it's breath before a powerful freezing gale was released towards the drenched party, in the form of the move FREEZE-DRY. The goal? To freeze a target or two. All these attacks barraged the group back, to back, to back, but Victoria was still nowhere to be seen.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:80 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 8:47:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the flash freeze, and hailstorm, Genny found herself in a rock and a hard place, making it impossible to block the Rocket's HYDRO PUMP and FREEZE-DRY combination. With love, Zagreus bites onto her jacket, and tosses Genny out of the line of fire, having her tumble through the sand. And with it, Genny rolls until she is on the ground, coughing as she gets on all fours.[break][break]

Zagreus and Vanilla Ice. The former, frozen. The latter, barely able to stay up on his wing flaps. In one fell swoop, this Rocket immobilized two Pokemon, and left the Ranger with one singular Pokeball. What's more, with a shard of ice slapping into her face, Genny felt the blood trickle down over her left eye.[break][break]

Getting herself to her feet slowly, Genny turns to left, turns to right, and pulls out her last Pokeball. A Sylveon. Her gift from home, Serenity. She raised her since she was an Eevee.[break][break]

Deep breaths.[break][break]

"Swift all around, Serenity. Make sure she feels it. Vanilla Ice-" Her tone is different, as she quickly returns Zagreus. Vanilla Ice refusing to retreat, or to go back in his ball. Until the bitter end. With a SWIFT, Genny was certain she'd get a clapback.[break][break]

"-ensure she doesn't move."[break][break]

And the moment Serenity did? Vanilla Ice would come in with a STUN SPORE at the moment a noise was made. To fight back.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- SEA - 50 MP for PARTICIPATION, 40 MP for POST[break]
- Vanilla Ice is CRITICAL HP. Zagreus is FROZEN. Serenity is on the field with a SWIFT, with an immediate Vanilla Ice STUN SPORE once his mark was found.[break]
- Genny is undamaged thanks to quick thinking from Zagreus. But how long would that last?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 15:17:10 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Victoria hadn't expected the the ice to shatter the way it did. But it did work in her advantage. It also proved to be a two edged sword. Her Arctovish and Cloyster worked well together, like a well oiled machine. She assumed that had trained them them well. She'd have to go seeking him out for tips on how to better train her own roster of pokémon. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Victoria watched the show from her perch in a nearby tree. She was quite satisfied watching everything unfold from where she was, however as the wall of ice came crashing down, shards of ice scattered everywhere like shrapnel. Her perch was not exempt from the danger shards finding purchase on her own flesh. [break][break]

She didn't flinch however, just wiped the blood from her cheek. As she dropped down from the tree she landed on a branch which made a loud cracking sound. In a matter of seconds it would seem her little mouse had decided to go on the offensive. Taking advantage of her now known location, a STUN SPORE was aimed at her to lock her down. [break][break]

However, even with the SWIFT speed boost, her Arctovish was faster. With SLUSH RUSH, it's speed was boosted during a HAILSTORM, the main reason that was the move Tori opened up with. Her Arctovish rushed to her side, knocking her out of the way just in time to soak the STUN SPORE in her stead. [break][break]

The move was very effective due to the typing difference, but it wouldn't serve to bring fossil pokémon down just yet. With ICE BODY, her Arctovish would heal during the HAILSTORM and slowly regain it's health with time. Tori was confident that this was nothing more than a flesh wound for the fossil pokémon. [break][break]

"Oookay." she said as she brought herself to her feet. Since she was now free to move. Her eyes locked onto the little ranger before sharply inhaling and taking off, barreling towards her. Meanwhile, from the sea, her Phione, Neri now made an appearance. She'd been observing on standby this entire time, while her partner Lucario worked to free the Rocket boat from the ice it was currently trapped by. [break][break]

Since Neri had been watching the entire time, she picked up on the wavelengths of the other pokémon more easily now. So with a nod towards the Cloyster, Neri began to cook up a move of her own, waiting for it's trainer to give it an opening. Meanwhile, Victoria had decided to rush the young Ranger in close combat of her own. [break][break]

She wouldn't allow her to rest while trying to lock her down the way she did. She was overestimating Tori's benevolence. "If you're going to fight, put your back into it." Tori snarled at her. Victoria was quite skilled in close combat, having been trained by her father, , and other Kanto natives briefly. She honed her skills the moment she began to sell her services as a mercenary for hire. [break][break]

Her blows were heavy and aimed with precision towards 's weak spots. Tori wasn't going to kill her but she was going to make her lose her breath. "Like so!" she said as she landed a solid jab in the woman's abdomen when she'd left herself wide open. The ranger woman's Sylveon attempted to rush towards them to protect it's trainer but little did it know that leaving it's back open like that would prove it's last mistake. [break][break]

Away from view, Tori's Cloyster had been preparing a wide array of ICICLE SPEARS. Neri, Tori's Phione coated the ice shards with her own ACID ARMOR to ensure this battle would would get wrapped up swiftly. Due to the Cloyster's ability, SKILL LINK the rain of ICICLE SPEARS on the unsuspecting Sylveon and Frosmoth was torrential. The notable shriek's on impact let Victoria know that the combined move proved effective.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 kill/ko a pokemon[break]
- total:100 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 3:52:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Everything moved with such speed. Protecting her face, she can feel her Ranger outfit being torn at every opportunity, and unable to see that labor had nor bore fruit, and she instead looked up to see the horror that nothing she had done had worked. In fact, her strategy was faulty and flimsy, and it showed the cracks immediately. With Zagreus frozen for the moment, it left a barely up Vanilla Ice, and a fresh Serenity. And Serenity would never let harm come to Genny.[break][break]

The fatal flaw of her oldest friend.[break][break]

As the Rocket came in for close combat, taunting her with strength Genny didn't even realize she had, she could feel her lungs deplete of air, and her hazel eyes glazing over in panic and fear. Had she lost? Each blow was heavier than the last, and each was precise. A solid jab to the abdomen, and Genny fell to a knee. The air was out of her lungs, as she wheezes and gasps.[break][break]

The exact scenario that led to Serenity leaping forward to protect her.[break][break]

And with it, the mistake was made. Vanilla Ice saw the scheme twist before anyone could circumvent it, and he, in his inability to stop it, utilizes anything to stop Serenity from death. With a final AURORA VEIL, Vanilla Ice attempts anything. But the ICICLE SPEARS are too much. Even to cushion the blow... the Frosmoth had failed.[break][break]

And now, they lay together. Vanilla Ice had taken the less of it, and reduced damage by enough to just become unconscious, not even in direct line of fire... but Serenity...[break][break]

Genny's hazel pupils shrink, as she stares at the damage that this Rocket has done. This was Hazel all over again... the sheer spear work, leaving Serenity a kebab. She's not breathing, not because she cannot, but because she's not letting herself. The sight destroys her. She has no more will to fight.[break][break]

And landing in front of her, an unfrozen Zagreus, who ROARs with such ferocity, intending to spread fear. He can move fine in the ice and snow, and will kill everyone on beach before they take more friends away. No. MORE.[break][break]

"Serenity..."

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- SEA - 50 MP for PARTICIPATION, 50 MP for POST, 200 MP for POKEDEATH, 50 MP for SELF-KO![break]
- Genny is not trained so well in close combat, and is getting curb stomped here. Poor girl.[break]
- Serenity attempts to block all damage to Genny, and while Vanilla Ice AURORA VEILs, it's not fast enough.[break]
- Vanilla Ice is KO'd, Serenity is SLAIN, and Zagreus unfreezes, the final march of the hound, ROARing to get Tori to back off, or he'll kill everyone.[break]
- Genny is a broken mess...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 15:39:32 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Unsympathetic eyes narrowed as she watched the young ranger before her crumble. This was war, death was inevitable and most importantly, if you were weak you lost the things that you cared about. After all, how could a weak person ever hope to protect such precious things. This was a hard lesson that Victoria had been taught long ago in Kanto.[break][break]

It was a dog-eat-dog world out here. No one would look after you better than you could yourself. If there was something you wanted to accomplish, a dream you wished to attain, someone you loved and wished to hold on to, you required the strength to be able to back it up. Otherwise this world would chew you up and spit you out in the most painful way possible. [break][break]

A furious howl pierced through the sorrowful silence. A cry of vengeance from the now freed Arcanine she imagined. But it was no matter. This time Victoria stepped over the ranger's crumpled and dying Sylveon and grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. The cool metal of a knife grazed the ranger's throat as Tori's empty gaze locked onto the ranger's Arcanine. [break][break]

"Recall it." she ordered as more ICICLE SPEARS hovered in the air, poised to strike the hound. "Or, just like the rest of your pokémon, I'll give you a front row seat to their funeral." It might seem brutal and heartless but even this act was considered 'kindhearted' from Victoria. After all, she should just slit the throat of this foolish girl and get on with it.[break][break]

"Recall it!" Tori demanded as she yanked the girl's head back further and the metal blade of her knife dug a bit deeper into her flesh, enough to tear the skin and cause bleeding.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 kill a pokémon[break]
- 10 ko a pokémon[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- total:120 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 5:29:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The Arcanine roars with everything he had, Zagreus' love, his anger, and all of his sorrow into that howl. The Arcanine burning brilliantly within the hail, intensity in every degree, readying to blast it forward. With a command, with a single order, he would kill her. He would kill the killer. He would burn everything in his wake, if he was given the chance.[break][break]

But when the Rocket grabs her hair, the fistful yanked, and Genny crying out in pain, the Arcanine growls like that of a wild beast. A step forth, about to pounce. A wolf, staring down the natural enemy. But he cannot move.[break][break]

Because she has his person. All he can do is growl... and now, knife to throat, Genny looks on mournfully to Serenity. The scared little girl all the Arcanine can see. The blood seeps down the knife, cutting at the skin of her neck, and that is all the dog needs.[break][break]

The burning pillar of flame dies down to that of a pitiful ember, and the Arcanine, still glaring, closes his eyes.[break][break]

Genny's Pokeball is in her hand.[break][break]

And Zagreus is away now.[break][break]

Just as the Rocket asks. And now Genny is left a dead friend. Another one, gone. And all she can do is sob. She can't even talk. All she can do is cry at the abhorrent act done today. At a hopeful mission, foiled. Another failure on the board.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- SEA - 50 MP for PARTICIPATION, 60 MP for POST, 200 MP for POKEDEATH, 50 MP for SELF-KO![break]
- Hey, a G Gundam reference... Zagreus the Arcanine burns so bright. But pulls away his power to make the choice for Genny.[break]
- Genny is sobbing, and recalls Zagreus, and all she can do is continue to cry.[break]
- She felt like such a failure of a Ranger...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 16:56:23 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The young firecracker that had once burned brilliantly with confidence was now crushed in defeat before her. Nothing was a threat to Victoria now. Perhaps nothing ever really was. But as cold eyes stared down at the crumpled mess that was her enemy she felt no joy in her victory. Instead....she oddly felt annoyed. [break][break]

She had been expecting more. More of a challenge, more of a fight put up. But instead she simply complied with Tori's demands. Understandably so, the ranger wouldn't not made it out of this situation unscathed. But she would've enjoyed playing with her food a bit longer. "Tch." she said as she sucked her teeth and lowered the blade from the girl's neck.[break][break]

"Get out of might sight." She growled as she moved to put her tools away. "And inform your higher ups that you failed...." she said with a pause before shaking her head. "I'll give you 30 seconds." Was it pity she felt for the woman? Victoria wasn't so sure, either way, this was an act of kindness. [break][break]

Victoria could've easily slit her throat and been done with it all but she decided not to. Instead she focused her attention on the boat that had just managed to free itself now that the target who froze it was dealt with. Rocket's vessel steadily charged forward, unwavering in it's march, just like Victoria's determination to get the job done, whatever the cost.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 kill a pokémon[break]
- 10 ko a pokémon[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 10 ic post[break]
- 100 mission complete[break]
- 200 winning battle[break]
- total:430 mp[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 7:46:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Her spirit is broken. It would come back, in due time. One day. Not any time soon. She could still see the body of the Sylveon before her... and the memory flares up, as the Rocket tells her 30 seconds. The welling of tears flood her eyes...[break][break]

--- MANY YEARS AGO ---[break][break]

Genny had never gone out on her own adventure. She stayed in Alola most her life, and while Mr. Business was always around as the silly little Darumaka, Genny never had a Pokemon that was just her own. She had these aspirations, to be a Ranger just like her mom and pop. Sure, bright-eyed at the TV shows, the Championship title matches. All of that was fantastic, and a sheer delight, but when she heard about Ranger stuff... she knew already she wanted to help people.[break][break]

She started exercising more. She started dieting. She even broke up with her seven-month boyfriend at the time, just so she could focus on a career she could have. All of that, at the age of fifteen. She knew what she wanted to be in life.[break][break]

But she never had that partner Pokemon.[break][break]

Until Serenity.[break][break]

It must have been that holiday season. The tree was up, Father Winter said to deliver those little gifts. When one gift began to shake the night before presents were to open. It was a very new gift. A Pokeball. For Genny? What was in it? The young redhead had woken up and gone to inspect it, happy and giddy. She shook it. When it popped out of the ball itself.[break][break]

The bright-eyes of an Eevee, freshly-hatched, greets her happily. Mewing, and jumping into Genny's arms. Her parents would catch her opening presents just a wee bit too early. Though they couldn't be mad.[break][break]

She gained her name from how much support she gave Genny. How wonderful she always was. When she broke up with a guy, Serenity was always there. When she needed to cry, Serenity was always there.[break][break]

She was her serenity.[break][break]

---[break][break]

Thirty seconds later. Genny was gone. She managed to pull Serenity's body free of that ice kebab... but the whole time she ran, all she could do was fiercely cry. Her dream crashing to reality. Her heart nosediving and spiraling out of control.[break][break]

Her emotional support. Debilitated.[break][break]

She couldn't remember when she stopped.

[break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE[break]
- SEA - 50 MP for PARTICIPATION, 70 MP for POST, 200 MP for POKEDEATH, 50 MP for SELF-KO, 300 MP for LOSS![break]
- Her first Pokemon partner bringing a lot of despair. Memories.[break]
- Genny pulls Serenity free and high-tails it. Crying the whole way. Retreating.[break]
- In loving memory...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 19:56:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: