i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Pushing a little further [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 13:38:42 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”I’ve lost counts of the amount of times I hit this thing.” ”Yeah go ahead.” Adam reassured the girl that the Pokémon was all hers to catch. Her follow up questions was met with a bit of hesitation before Adam would answer.

”Nah, not sure I’d enjoy having a Pokémon with that sort of temperament around.” The Pokémon was bullying the poor little Wimsicott and that was some negative vibes that Adam most certainly did not fuck with so the Granbull didn’t matter to him in the slightest. ”Besides, I don’t really have a need for one on my rotation anyway.” He shrugged.

”I did want to keep looking around here if you were down for that.”

@bryony
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 2:21:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony glances at the Whimsicott with a small smile then back to Adam. "That's fine," she murmurs. She would say yes regardless of her own feelings, but Bryony doesn't mind continuing to search. Shifting the small pokemon, she grabs Sleepy's pokeball to recall him and then follows after Adam.

The Granbull lays there and she pauses to look at it.

"Um. I don't want to just - leave it. Even if it is a bit mean."

Grabbing a spare Pokeball, Bryony weakly throws it at the Pokemon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 7:51:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / cheek pouch[break]
parabolic charge / rest / play rough / charm / tearful look
[break][break]
& @bryony

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CRUSTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
smack down / x-scissor / bug bite / withdraw
[break][break]
& @bryony

[break]
Your previous captures, both friendly and not-so friendly, are successful!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 16:25:15 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”That’s kind of you.” Adam said, commenting on her capturing the Granbull. Most people would have just kept moving on and not even give the Pokémon a second thought, at least Adam was going to. Given the Pokémon’s temperament and what happened earlier he was honestly surprised that she decided to capture it.

”Hey, before you all came here how was it back in Johto? I haven’t been there in a while, sort of miss it.” He’d ask. It was probably long overdue for him to make another stop in the region to see his family there.

His Lucario would interrupt whatever sort of interaction might have been going on by alerting Adam to a presence nearby. While the Lucario knew where whoever this was a person was hiding at Adam couldn’t see them.

”Where are they, Soul?” The Lucario took charge giving his trainer’s lack of ability to spot the culprit. In a nearby push, a Dedenne had been watching them, the little mouse having being spotted came out of its hiding spot. It was curious about the group, cautiously approaching the silver-haired male who had know crouched down with a hand extended toward it.

”Well aren’t you a cutie!” Yeah it was really cute and cuddly looking now but when it got closer to the man it decided to give him a shock, a funny joke to the Pokémon.

Now nice and well done, this wouldn’t be the first time the man was subjected to an electric type’s attack coursing through his body and despite what someone might say or imply, you never really get used to it. Soul went to retaliate but Adam stopped the Pokémon. ”Oh I’ve got something for me.” The man got back on his feet and yet again offered a hand toward the Dedenne.

The Pokémon was of course confused but then figured the man was just an idiot and zapping him again would be fun. This time however Adam had an empty capsule in his other hand and when the Pokémon cam close the man tapped the Pokémon with it. ”Ain’t so funny now is it?”

@bryony
Capture Attempt on Dedenne
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 12:00:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As Adam busies himself with the Dedenne, Bryony watches a strange rock scuttle past. Onward it goes, fading into the distance.

She turns back to Adam and the tiny pokemon. His hair stands on edge, more so than usual, and she makes no effort to hide her giggles. "Johto is - it's Johto. It's the same as ever," Bryony answers, taking a breath to calm herself. It's not a useful answer, but what more can she say? They live in a small village, hidden away from the world, untouched by the tragedies that befall other regions.

"Have you um - have you seen Mateo by chance?"

Bryony makes an attempt to play cool, trying to pass the question off as a reasonable curiosity. She folds her hands behind her back.

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 18:57:08 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam wasn’t sure how many times in his life he’s taking an electric Pokémon’s attack point blank and honestly he didn’t want to know. At this point he should definitely get checked out for it before next thing he knows he has some sort of brain damage and all those jokes people like to make will be true.

”I’m glad my pain is funny to you!” The silver-haired male growled, whatever anger might be “there” was quickly overshadowed by a smile that followed after. ”Well I guess it’s better that nothing’s going on then there being some sort of turmoil.” He said in reference to his home region.

”Mateo?” The man rubbed his head as he thought. ”Uh I think I might have saw him not too long ago. And he was the same as ever too, nothing ever really fazes him!” He honestly wondered how many of these people would be okay with putting a tracker on him to know where he is at all times.

Adam would keep that thought to himself, he honestly didn’t want to know the answer to that. ”But let’s forget about him! How about you and I get out of here! Go do something more fun! Maybe some food! Getting zapped definitely gets me hungry!”

@bryony
Capture Attempt on Dedenne
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2019 0:01:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
ADAM CAUGHT DEDENNE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / cheek pouch[break]
parabolic charge / rest / play rough / charm / tearful look
[break][break]
& @bryony
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]