spinning out, andromeda

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
spinning out, andromeda
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 1:36:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]ALIA SONG
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-star"]THE RUNDOWN

LIGHTNING SCARED THE LONE MARE AWAY

alia is a pokemon ranger that recently left twinleaf town to escape both herself and the tragedies of her past. she is currently not based in any city, although she is considering lilycove. regardless of where or if she settles, she will continue to travel throughout the region to satisfy her free spirit and indulge its need to adventure. at the moment, she does not have any concrete plans for her future and is just trying to find her footing in life.
[BREAK][BREAK]
yet another story of the struggling artist, trying to navigate the tides of life while holding onto her greatest creative aspirations. except that’s kind of a lie, because she hasn’t really been trying and is too busy running away from herself instead. for most of her life, she maintained a sense of wholeness by taking care and protecting her family. this illusion was shattered, however, when life took her sister away from her five months ago. despite initial attempts at confronting her inner demons, alia ends up feeling from her reality again. this time, she leaves twinleaf town completely and takes refuge as a pokemon ranger in hoenn, finding a new thing to care for instead of herself.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]OPENING ACT

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

pronouns: she/her [break]
sexuality: bi-curious [break]
romantic status: single
[break][break]
faction: league [break]
pokemon preferences: lowkey just whatever she vibes with...but does gravitate towards flying + water + ground [break][break]

strengths: protecting others, social skills, stamina + adaptability [break]
weaknesses: emotional vulnerability, her own damn mind, direct combat[break]
hobbies: running, spending time near the water, photography and drawing
[break][break]

[break]
goals:[break][break]
- leveling up: she may have spent her entire life protecting her family, but protecting the world is new to her. currently a rookie ranger, alia seeks to rise in the ranks and gain more experience in the field. [break][break]
- the artist arc: suffering through a terribly bad case of imposter syndrome and creative paralysis, it’s been a long time since alia nurtured her desire to create. despite the avoidance of her current state, the spark to make art is still there, hidden within the crevices of her ribs. one day, she hopes to flame that spark into a forest fire again.[break][break]
- exploring the human experience: free from the roots that once anchored her down, alia strives to make up for lost time and embrace everything life has to offer her. the world is now her oyster, and she’s ready to see more places, meet more people, do more things. it’d be incredibly good for her too, because as aware as she thinks she is, the truth is that she is still naive to the many complexities of life. [break][break]
a bird stepping out of its sheltered nest and taking flight, realizing that she is no eagle but a baby chick vulnerable to the unrelenting jaws of this world.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOOKING FOR...

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

genuine friendships: sociable and easygoing to a fault, alia makes acquaintances and amicable connections easily, collecting them like they’re sparkling pebbles on the shore. meaningful relationships are harder to come by, however, with her avoidant nature. seeking for other rangers, creatives, twinleaf buddies, and anyone, really, to build more lasting connections with her. feel free to dm me with any ideas! :] [break][break]
opposites attract: people that challenge her and push her buttons in a good way - alia is so lax, tolerant, and dismissive that she comes off as unopinionated. her innate desire to people-please further prevents any negative emotions from slipping out. i want someone to really dig their fingers in and infuriate her to the point of snapping, allowing the snarkier side of her to shine. [break][break]
challenge her morals: at her core, alia’s a walking contradiction. while she’s understanding by nature, her savior complex and high sense of morality stands equally strong. the latter may have compelled her to do the “right” thing her entire life, but that’s easy to do when you’ve never been intimate with the ambiguously grey situations of this world. simultaneously, her avoidant tendencies doesn’t always allow her to partake in the confrontation her sense of morality requires. looking to interact with good people stuck in bad situations and/or people that are inherently more flawed than good to explore these complexities. [break][break]
can love be in the air?: she has no romantic experience prior, and claims she isn’t looking for anything but secretly thinks about it. i imagine that a steady romantic relationship would be relatively slow-burn for her and she’ll probably end up self-sabotaging a lot to avoid vulnerability. she’s open to dates, however, and everything will be all fun and games until things start tipping beyond the line of casual.

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]AFTERMATH

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

ALIA[break]
SONG

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

who knows how long i've been awake now? the shadows on my wall don't sleep. they keep calling me, beckoning. who knows what's right? the lines keep getting thinner. my age has never made me wise, but i keep pushing on and on and on and one. there's nothing left to say, now.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

LIGHTNING SCARES THE LONE MARE AWAY

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-waterdrop"]FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romance goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]LOOKING FOR...

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

APPLICATION

JADE[break]
HARLEY

bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't kill you, it doesn't matter any more. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are: if it doesn't kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scare. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart"]FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romances goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]LOOKING FOR...

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

APPLICATION

ROSE[break]
LALONDE

upon my side where it is felt, i pack a little pistol on my pistol belt. i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid. under the skin, against the skull, they put a little chip so that they know it all. oh, i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid.

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]