WRITE REPLY

Satori's Dojo

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Satori's Dojo
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 8:30:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","dcf"]
[attr="class","dcfimg"]

[attr="class","dcfbottom"]
[attr="class","dcfbottomname"]SATORI WU 
[attr="class","dcfbottomlyric"]FUSION OF THE FIVE ELEMENTS, TO SEARCH FOR THE HIGHER INTELLIGENCE

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","dcftop1"]MISSION
]
[attr="class","dcfmid"]

[attr="class","dcfthread"]WE'RE ONLY HUMAN
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYING WITH

[attr="class","dcfthread"]DESERT RUINS RAID
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYING WITH @2many2count

[attr="class","dcfthread"]SMOKE SPIES AND SPOOKS!
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYING WITH @itssimplylit

[attr="class","dcfthread"]WET AND WILD
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYING WITH

[attr="class","dcfthread"]I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYING WITH @sylvia

[/PTab={background-color:#cc6637;width:543x;height:312px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #292929;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","dcftop2"]WILD
]

[attr="class","dcfthread"]EXPRESS YOURSELF
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYED WITH

[attr="class","dcfthread"]THREAD NAME HERE
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYED WITH @pharaohleap

[/PTab={background-color:#cc6637;width:543x;height:312px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #292929;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","dcftop3"]SOCIAL
]
[attr="class","dcfmid"]

[attr="class","dcfthread"]PHILIPPI CONFERENCE, R
[attr="class","dcfthread2"]ROLEPLAYED WITH @yiannis

[PTab=
[attr="class","dcftop5"]RELATIONS
]
[attr="class","dcfmid"]

[attr="class","dcfimg2"]

[attr="class","dcfrelation"]
RELATIONSHIP KIM COLE – hurts my head, gets me wild. Dig that steam, giant butt, makes me scream. I get nuh-nuh-nothing but the shakes over you, and nothing else could ever do. You know that you want it, uh. I know what it is. You know that you want it, baby. When the night is through, will I still be loving you? Dig those moves, vampire, set me loose. Get it higher. Throw my rope, loop-de-loop. Nice white teeth, Betty Boop. Set it cool real heavy. I ain't gooled, getting' ready. Uh oh, baby, you know that you want it. I know what it is. You know that you want it, baby. When the night is through, will I still be loving you?

[attr="class","dcfimg2"]

[attr="class","dcfrelation"]
RELATIONSHIP Drop dead legs, pretty smile – hurts my head, gets me wild. Dig that steam, giant butt, makes me scream. I get nuh-nuh-nothing but the shakes over you, and nothing else could ever do. You know that you want it, uh. I know what it is. You know that you want it, baby. When the night is through, will I still be loving you? Dig those moves, vampire, set me loose. Get it higher. Throw my rope, loop-de-loop. Nice white teeth, Betty Boop. Set it cool real heavy. I ain't gooled, getting' ready. Uh oh, baby, you know that you want it. I know what it is. You know that you want it, baby. When the night is through, will I still be loving you?

[/PTab={background-color:#cc6637;width:436x;height:312px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #292929;}]
[/PTabbedContent={width:466px;background-color:transparent;height:420px;padding:0px;border:0px;margin-left:-3px;margin-top:-5px;text-align:justify;color:#bbbbbb;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[googlefont=Raleway:200,800]
[newclass=.dcf ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #373737;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 0px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf]width:500px;height:500px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfimg]height:420px;width:500px;opacity:1;filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay: 1s; transition-delay: 1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfbottom]padding:20px;width:460px;height:420px;z-index:1;position:relative;background-color:#333333;color:#bbbbbb;font:10px Calibri;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay: 1s; transition-delay: 1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfbottomname]font:35px Raleway;line-height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfbottomlyric]font:10px Hammersmith One;line-height:10px;padding-left:2px;padding-bottom:2px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dcf:hover .dcfimg]opacity:.2;filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition-delay: 0s; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf:hover .dcfbottom]margin-top:-360px;-webkit-transition-delay: 0s; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcftop1]height:10px;width:66px;line-height:10px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:rgba(51,51,51,.5);margin-top:-113px;margin-left:-8px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcftop2]height:10px;width:66px;line-height:10px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:rgba(51,51,51,.5);margin-top:-113px;margin-left:88px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcftop3]height:10px;width:66px;line-height:10px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:rgba(51,51,51,.5);margin-top:-113px;margin-left:184px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcftop4]height:10px;width:66px;line-height:10px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:rgba(51,51,51,.5);margin-top:-113px;margin-left:280px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcftop5]height:10px;width:66px;line-height:10px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:rgba(51,51,51,.5);margin-top:-113px;margin-left:376px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf:hover .dcftop1]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: 1s; transition-delay: 1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf:hover .dcftop2]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: 1.2s; transition-delay: 1.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf:hover .dcftop3]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: 1.4s; transition-delay: 1.6s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf:hover .dcftop4]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: 1.6s; transition-delay: 1.9s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcf:hover .dcftop5]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: 1.6s; transition-delay: 2.2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dcfmid]height:312px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfthread]padding:16px 5px 13px 5px;border-bottom:solid 1px #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfthread a]font:20px Raleway;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfthread2]height:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfthread2 a]font:bold 10px Calibri!important;line-height:10px!important;color:#ffffff;!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfimg2]height:100px;width:100px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #292929;background-color:#333333;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfrelation]height:120px;padding-right:7px;overflow:auto;margin-bottom:10px;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfrelation b]text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfrelation::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dcfrelation::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcf .PT_table .PT_tabs"]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;font:10px Hammersmith One;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dcf .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover"]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;font:10px Hammersmith One;text-transform:uppercase;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dcf .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;font:10px Hammersmith One;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dcf .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;font:10px Hammersmith One;text-transform:uppercase;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[/div]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights