part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 22:08:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RAT TRAP

SOCIAL

“FAITH REQUIRES TRUST,” he matches with a conflicting grimace. “trust that individuals will make reasonable choices. or, at the very least, ones within our range to predict.

the mention of merlo is ignored in lieu of his true target. he could care less about some pleb, which makes isaac all the more tolerable. for misguided ideals are just that, misguided. but those who have no excuse?

and entitlement has always been sensibility’s greatest detractor.

like merlo, fernando has little to add about concordas. his opinion weighs closer to neutral than negative, which, comparatively, puts him on a pedestal compared to the others.

instead, it is reyes that strikes his attention.

whispers, hm?

life comes to his eyes as he settles back into his territory. they may push their agendas and initiatives, but discovery lies in his court. which, currently, has its own priorities.

it is an endeavor we can shift focus to, as priorities adjust, but such efforts must go through both head scientist.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
604 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 4:30:55 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
EARLY APRIL. reconstruction efforts and aid grace the soot-singed towns of lavaridge and fallarbor. recovers during his suspension, while has risen to a top champion's seat. has died.[break][break]

the council meets again beneath this somber fallout. however, fate allows little rest and the enemy does not sleep.[break][break]

although the aforementioned are available topics to commiserate, the commissioner opens with one ominous note:[break][break]

"intel from the hbic suggests that team rocket's next incursion is imminent. we expect it to be violent, the precursor to true war."[break][break]

and another:[break][break]

"project sapphire has also been able to detect kyogre's latest movements. when it resurges from the deep sea, it appears to swim toward sootopolis before diving back down again. as for the reason why, we do not know."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-stoutland"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/98CdfHB/mercy2.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 18:02:53 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

their worst fears have been realized and those consequences lay thick in the air like a heavy smog. the wrong person died in the fire and now all of hoenn's people are at risk because of it. it is the cruelest injustice in the world that the man who deserves least rests at home, visited by friends he's wronged dozens of times over. 

her jaw tightens. 

"all of 's efforts to quell primordial kyogre have been in vain." she glances at penelope. "and we're bleeding. we try to take sootopolis now and we leave ourselves open to siege at other important cities."

port cities. trade routes and shipping waters. nautica, another asset gone.

"but if they're preparing to strike, we must do so as well. they'll expect us to be on the defense with kyle gone and groudon's avatar out of commission."
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
604 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 23:52:23 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"the inland cities will be the most difficult to contest for rocket." [break][break]

the commissioner taps several keys on her open laptop. above, the holographic screen wakes up. after a flash of the league's symbol, a map of hoenn loads in.

"i fear for pacifidlog town and its neighboring islands. we can not afford to lose mossdeep, should they attempt to pincer evergrande."[break][break]

on the screen, she zooms in on sootopolis.[break][break]

"sootopolis was once your home, councilwoman morningstar." the commissioner says. there is an idea she holds underwater and she wonders whether it is appropriate to draw. "will your heart be sound as we seek to take it back?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-stoutland"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/98CdfHB/mercy2.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 19:38:56 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i'd imagine port cities will be their largest targets, on par with those on islands. we'll need to assign our elite four members accordingly and i don't want to leave ever grande undefended."

she zooms into sootopolis and freya's eyes burn with hunger, jaw tightening. 

"with all due respect, commissioner, i've waited years for this moment." a muscle in her cheek flicks. "my heart? it will be wrathful, but have we not, after all this time, earned a little wrath?"

a pause as she considers, fingers stroking the choker bearing her family's crest. "and yet it will be sound, i assure you. i am not vengeful. not spiteful. we need our city back, but i won't have it in ruins. sootopolis is my heart and home, but hoenn has my loyalty, and that will never change."
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights