Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Secret: Nikita + Thomas
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 19:04:14 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The League had asked him (ordered, to be fair) to assist with what seemed to be a riddle. Which was something he quite enjoyed—as long as they had a purpose, of course. Arriving at the provided coordinates, he set about his task. Unfortunately—though he insisted on working alone—they had insisted he had a babysitter.

Some part of him wondered if they intended him as cannon fodder.

What looked to be an ancient light served as its shattered crown. On its surface, a riddle was engraved. The language was ancient, but he quickly linked it to one of the few he’d studied. Ah, I see.” The detective stepped away from the platform, pulling some weeds away from the stone’s surface. With a short gesture, he spread these across the ground. All this fuss over a mound of bones. Humans really are quite strange.

“I believe we’re ready to head back.” The detective turned to face . The ghoulish hound at his side did the same. “It appears to be a tomb of some sort. We need a specific Pokemon to open it.” Unless he did so with brute force. Something Nikita was loathe to do. When it came to games, he disliked going outside of the rulebook.

Gesturing into the forests being baptized in blood, Nikita turned toward their base camp. “Youth before brains, Mister Benoit.”

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323; border: 5px solid #000;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #C1C1C1; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #000; text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#467397; border: 5px solid #000; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 22:47:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' assignment was simple. Protect the great detective as he studied a door. The former Elite Four was fully expecting company from Rocket forces.

Accompanying the disgraced trainer was his Zoroark, Kuma Lisa. The Zoroark cast an Illusion over the entrance, making it appear as if it had collapsed, the area caved in.

As tempted as Thomas was to take photos of the area, for his own purposes, he stuck to his duties as a guard. All it took was one Rocket managing to blow through the Illusion to screw everything up.

The Kalosian began to lead the way back to their camp. In order to give them some fighting chance, his Zoroark scouted ahead, under the cover of her Illusions.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:58:06 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Outside of the illusion, his Intelleon patrolled a series of rock spires. Her nimble footing and invisibility allowed her to do with a high degree of subtlety. With no vocal box to speak of, her approach was silent. Water swirled at the tip of her finger, ready to unleash a punishing missle at any would-be assailant.

With his notes scribbled onto his secured tablet, Nikita followed a few paces behind. His gun rested idly in his fingertips, a finger posed on the safety. “Most people would be curious, Monsieur Benoit.” A salt-and-pepper brow jerked upward. “Do you not wonder what wisdom the ancients bestowed” The detective scoffed.

Suddenly, a powerful burst of water rocketed past them into a scraggy area ahead. It revealed a gleaming web of electricity—almost invisible in the sunlight.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323; border: 5px solid #000;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #C1C1C1; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #000; text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#467397; border: 5px solid #000; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 3:21:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Of course.", Thomas replied to the man dryly. "If it's anything like the warnings about 99943 Meteno, then yeah.", Thomas remarked.

Thomas watched as the burst of water rocketed past them. Before Kuma Lisa could touch it, the water revealed the presence of the electrified spider web.

"Looks like we're about to walk into an Ambush. Most likely a Galvantula. Given the terrain, I wouldn't be surprised if they were using one capable of Camouflage.", Thomas remarked.

Thomas sent out his Decidueye, Clint. "Clint, shadow us.", Thomas told the Decidueye, who'd give a nod, before disappearing into the Phantom Force.

Kuma Lisa would burn down the wall of web with a Flamethrower.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 13:02:09 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective shook his head. “It is nowhere near that exotic, I assure you.” It was merely a promise of great riches for the one who reunited him and his Stunfisk. Not something he was overly interested in him. That was not to say he did not appreciate the diversion—merely that the chase was the goal. At the talk of Meteno, the detective scoffed.

“Even a broken clock is right twice a day, Mister Benoit.” He believed in many things. But fate? That some god had a purpose for blowing his house up and killing almost everyone in it? Bullshit. Even with all his knowledge—years of studying the human mind—he was surprised at every turn. To think that everything could be predicted made it all so meaningless.

All the pain he caused. The blood that stained his hands, unseen but ever-present. It was just a silly bit in someone’s grand design. Each movement of those trapped on it is as useless as impactful as the slightest tremor of a Galvantula’s web. One not unlike what stood before him. The droplets from his Intelleon’s attack reflected the sparks beautifully. “Quite likely.”

The man’s tired eyes narrowed. He had no doubt that other obstacles awaited them—some far more dangerous than others. “It would be a shame to keep them waiting.” Brushing aside what remained of the web, he pushed deeper into the kill zone.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 1:57:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Doesn't need to be exotic, just useful.", Thomas remarked.

"Don't think they accounted for cosmic conspirators trying to kill us all, though.", Thomas remarked. "Though I wonder, how did they stumble upon that?", Thomas idly questioned.

Thomas lead the way into the kill zone. Clint emerged from the Phantom Force at a sniper's perch, looking out for any signs of trouble. As they pushed onward, a Galvantula, using Camouflage to blend in with the cliff face, fired an Electroweb at the group. Kuma Lisa pushed Thomas aside, allowing the electrified net to ensnare her. Clint fired off a barrage of Razor Leaves in the direction where the web was fired from.

The Zoroark, despite being pinned down, concentrated an Extrasensory burst in the same direction the Razor Leaves were headed to.

Thomas, having taken cover, immediately drew his handgun. "Could be more of them, get ready!"

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 14:12:44 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The elder man chuckled. A sound many found more terrifying than the rage that sometimes filled his expression. “It is, unfortunately, neither.” Even if the tomb held untold treasures, they would not turn the tides of this battle. A thrown idol could only distract one man. Selling or bartering one would not keep you safe. Still, it offered something that might later grease the wheels of commerce. “I will keep track of the grave’s location, however.”

Nikita’s reedy shoulders lifted in a shrug. “The past was likely as mad as the present. One can only guess.” While he was glad the region had not been destroyed, he sometimes wondered about the cost of that safety. While not a bleeding heart—by any stretch of the imagination—the destruction that likely resulted was difficult to ignore.

The walk here had been far too peaceful. A thing that stroked his inner cynic—as if quiet was something that must be balanced. Some part of him was almost relieved when the enemy appeared. The tension in his shoulders flowed into action and lightning-fast calculations. Like Thomas, he took shelter behind a rock. A handgun appeared in his hands, freshly loaded and ready to shoot.

“I am counting on it.” As the Galvantula fired, Nikita’s eyes narrowed at their enemy. “Anne.” Shaking off her camouflage, the Intelleon vanished in a burst of air. Her Acrobatics slammed into the bug shortly after the Zoroark’s attack, knocking the sparking bug from its perch.

Shadows appeared as a Toucannon and Bombirdier appeared above them. A rainbow beak began to glow as the Toucannon aimed a Beak Blast at the downed Zoroark. The second announced its presence with a Rock Slide aiming to bury its opponents in stone.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 22:58:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Zoroark struggled to free herself from the Electroweb ensnaring her. A pair of avians close in on her. The Toucannon is first, charging the illusory fox with a Blast Beak. As the attack connects, the Zoroark latches onto the toucan, slamming it onto the ground in a brutal Counter.

As the Rock Slide comes down, the Zoroark attempts to move out of its path. A Nidorina, belonging to a fallen Ranger, attempts to join them, only to take the full brunt of the Rock Slide. While the Zoroark escaped the worst of it, the rocks pelting her, on top of the prior Beak Blast, rendered her unconscious.

Thomas did what he could to help his senior partner escape the path of the oncoming rocks, should he have needed the help.

Clint, having taken to the skies, was spared this fate. In retaliation, he attempted to slow the Bombirdier down with a Feather Dance. As this goes on, Thomas brings out another one of his Pokemon, his Weavile.

Seeing his fallen friend, the Weavile lunged towards the Bombirdier, icicles manifesting before coming violently crashing down on top of the dark avian. If it connected, the Icicle Crash would take out the Bombirdier.

tags:
+50 (Zoroark KO'd)
+200 (Nidorina killed)

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 13:30:59 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]As chaos rages around them, Nikita’s eyes begin to roam the clearing. It is a sign of how much he trusts his own Pokemon. He is searching for broken branches and stray fabric. These Pokemon are likely under some Rocket’s command, and they would not be far. After all, if they intended interrogation, they would need to know the trap had sprung.

Unfortunately, he finds nothing before the Rock Slide turns the place into a hazard zone. Gently rebuffing Thomas’s grasp, Nikita is teleported out of the way by his beloved companion. With narrowed eyes, he turns to his faithful hound. “Find them.” With a rattle of bones, the dog disappears to do exactly that.

With a surprised squawk, the Toucannon crashes into the ground. Breathless and stunned, it stares up at the skies for a moment before turning to the Weavile. Temporarily robbed of its flight abilities, it spits out a nasty, globular chunk of poison at the dark type’s back. But this is not enough to prevent its ally from falling in a storm of red-stained feathers and icicle spears.

Behind Thomas, a strange tree springs to life. The Sudowoodo’s spots glow briefly as it looses a Power Gem at the bodyguard. “Move!” Nikita shouts as movement catches his eyes. His gun is useless against stone. A new Pokemon joins them—a glowing, shifting Nihelego.

Above them, Anne and the Galvantula are engaged in battle. Now on the ground, and hurting, the bug is turning desperate. The sparking of numerous electric attacks gave the lizard ample warning to evade. Drawing close enough to strike, the Intelleon fires off a Hydro Pump at point-blank range. It coincides with an electric burst from the spider. The combination of the two sends all the electricity back at it.

Steaming and twitching, the spider falls to the ground. Slowly, its limbs stiffen and curl inward. The Electro Web’s sparks die off with their creator, allowing the Zoroark free. Without a second glance at the corpse, Anne moved to return to the fray. But this plan ends as a Seismotoad lumbers into view. Its languid, almost perverse grin makes even the stalwart lizard shudder.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323; border: padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #C1C1C1; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 400px; text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#467397; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 6:18:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon hearing the warning from the older man, Thomas dived to the right, avoiding the Power Gem from the Sudowoodo. Upon landing, Thomas grabbed one of the Pokeballs from his belt, deploying his Scizor.

Once the hulking Scizor spotted the Sudowoodo, the steely bug lunged at the fake tree with a powerful Bullet Punch.

The Weavile found himself being struck in the back with a Gunk Shot. Despite being knocked onto his face, the Weavile was still conscious. With a growl of anger, the Weavile tossed an Ice Shard at the Toucannon, attempting to finish off the meddlesome bird.

Clint, upon spotting the Seismitoad, fired a volley of Razor Leaves at the Seismitoad.

tags:
+10 (Assist)

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 2:24:50 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The tree’s fight seems to leave him as the bug turns toward it. With a jump, it tries to scramble out of the way. Its stubby legs collapse as it picks up speed, Fake Tears pours from its beady eyes, splattering the ground with wetness. leaving the rock at the mercy of the steel bug’s blows. After the second hit, it begins to fight back. Its legs lash out in an attempt at a Low Kick.

Dancing idly through the air, the Nihelego draws closer to the thrashing Sudowoodo. Its bonnet undulates as if contemplating the sight before it. In mannerism, it resembles an art critic at an exhibit, judging the squabbling with a detached air. With a few pumps of its tentacles, it moves to hover over the rock type’s head. Transparent limbs fill with void as it Wraps its tentacles around the false tree’s head. Its neurotoxins work their magic and drain the creature of its fight. Now inky, the tentacles drift back. For a moment, the Ultra Beast ‘stares’ at the Scizor.

The Toucannon takes the opportunity to breathe. The Weavile’s temporarily disabled state gives it a moment to shake its head and evaluate the damage. Powerful wings spread as it gives a few testing flaps. Just as it takes to the sky, the Weavile turns back and unleashes its icicle spears. Its upward movement drives its breast right into the ice type’s range. The spear passes right through its heart. When it falls to the ground, dead, its expression is one of surprise.

Blade-like leaves slice heavily into the Seismotoad’s back. POP! One of its nodules bursts open with a cascade of white mud. With a slow, lumbering shift, the beast turns to face the Decidueye. Taking the opportunity, the Intelleon dodges around the beast. Its water attacks are useless. Clapping the Decidueye on the shoulder, she returns to her trainer’s side.

A hand points through the glade toward the hidden entrance to the camp While she was tempted to kill the ambushers herself, she knew such decisions were best left to humanity.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323; border: padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #C1C1C1; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 400px; text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#467397; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 7:34:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Scizor offered no pity to the Sudowoodo, and its fake tears. After striking the fake tree monster, the Scizor would find his footing attacked by the Low Kick. It was in this moment that his added height and weight put him at a disadvantage. Thankfully, before the Sudowoodo could do more damage, the Nihilego belonging to the older man finished off the Sudowoodo.

Despite being on the same side, the Nihilego still creeped the Scizor out to no end.

Following up on the attack, and allowing the Inteleon the opening she needed to reconnect with her master, the Decidueye unleashed another barrage of Razor Leaves at the Seismitoad. This time, the sharpened leaves were aimed towards the neck and joints of the beast, with the aim of at least disabling it, if not killing it.

"We'll take point.", Thomas told the detective.

Ripper took point, advancing on the hiding spot of the grunts. Thomas, on the other hand, moved carefully through cover. Reaver the Weavile Dug underground, in an attempt to turn the ambush against the Rockets.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 15:12:53 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Webbed fingers irritably beat away the last few leaves from the initial attack. All over the frog’s body, leaves stuck out like shards of broken glass. The Seismotoad prepared to strike back with a powerful ground-type move, but it didn’t even get the chance to use it. One storm of green is immediately replaced with another. A vicious, heavy-handed tactic like this—especially from a leaguer—catches the normally chill amphibian off guard. “!?”Verdant leaves drew red as the Razor Leaf again hit its mark. With a surprised croak, the water-ground type collapsed to its knees.

For a moment, an uneasy silence reigned. The opponents lay dismembered or mindless before the men. What began as an ambush had twisted into a slaughterhouse.

Like a gourmand, the Nihelego took some time to contemplate its supper. As chaos reigned around it, the jellyfish hovered idly in place. Its gaze remained fixated on an empty patch of rock in the distance. Even the detective’s supreme deduction abilities could not decipher it. “. . .” When the group set off toward the Rocket hideaway, the poison type seemed not to notice at first. Instead, it swirled slowly in its spot like a music box ballerina. Then, as if pushed by a wind, it began to slowly drift after them. Its billowing limbs only paused to draw almost tender lines across the twitching Seismotoad beneath it. A haunting hum emerged as it advanced toward the crevasse in the stone.

As Thomas advanced, Nikita followed. His handgun was pulled from its holster. A single nod followed—there were times when it was best to let a master do his work. “We have your six.” Pausing at a cover point, Nikita could not stop himself from making an observation, “I cannot help but think you have done this before, Mister Benoit.” The man moved with the assurance of a predator. Those eyes held a familiar fire—one that spoke of fearless burning.

The pair drew even with the crack in the wall. With a deep breath, Nikita turned to his Houndstone. “Winters.” With a clattering nod, the dog vanished into the rocky outcropping. A sudden chill followed.

That’s when the screaming started.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 19:09:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once the Seismitoad had fallen, the Decidueye wasted no time in joining his master in dealing with the ambushers. The owl took to the skies, bow at the ready for the coming attack.

Thomas gave the man a nod. Perhaps after this, he'd direct the HBIC agent to read the file they had on him. After all, he was serving his probation with the HBIC, for this sort of thing.

As the Houndstone drew first blood, the Weavile wasted no time in joining the undead hound. An Ice Shard threatened to rip violently through the neck of one of the Rockets. Ripper grabbed for one of the Rockets, attempting to crush their head with a Bug Bite from his steely pincer. Clint fired a Spirit Shackle at a fleeing Rocket, pinning them to the area, and allowing Thomas to start slicing their arteries from behind in a disturbingly well trained set of motions.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:19:02 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The Houndstone’s maw had made short work of a few ankles. The heavy bone crushing tendon and sinew with an audible crunch. With surprising deftness, the ghost dodges around his bloodthirsty companions. Shots ring out as the remaining grunts try to get a bead on the wily dog. But, by the time they fire, he’s already vanished into the stone walls.

Finding the space far too crowded for his liking, Nikita waits just outside. One of the fleeing Rockets rushes toward him with a gun raised. There’s a flash of his old mentality. A few disarmament plans are laid out in the blink of an eye. These are discarded however for a simple press of his own trigger. “Hm.” Blood sprays from the terrified young man as he falls back. Unseeing. Unfeeling. Gone.

Turning toward Thomas, the detective frowns. The man reminds him of a cat toying with its food. A practice the HBIC agent had always found abhorrent. Sobbing with fear, the Rocket collapses against the now-red tree. With a sharp shake of his head, he grabs for the other man’s shirt sleeve. Whipcord muscles bulge in his arms.

For a moment, he debates on disarming him entirely, but he settles for a simple conversation. “Come now, monsieur Benoit.” He scolds with his typical wan tones. “We cannot interrogate a corpse.”

Participation - 50 MP
Pokemon Death - 200 MP
Secret - 100 MP
Win - 200 MP
---------------------