Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
you are my oasis [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 9:37:55 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

she joins noel for a climb onto the rocks, making sure to leave enough space between them, but still close enough that she can talk to him without difficulty. she says, "good catch on the gossifleur, by the way. it makes you wonder if there's pokemon at the top of this rock, too." if there are, mika finds herself well-equipped to deal with such threats. beside her, her prinplup is jumping up on the ledges with her, careful and slow so as not to get too far ahead of its own trainer. [break][break]

it doesn't take them long to reach the top. the ranger pulls themselves up and over the ledge, slowly dragging her body onto the surface properly. they glance at noel to see if he needs help (not likely, what with the way they've been slyly competing with each other, but even so, mika would help him in a pinch — he need only say the word). then she turns her head to look at the rocky expanse before them. they are so high up that not even the sands can reach them, so mika unties the bandana around her mouth, and inhales the evening air. [break][break]

she stops short, however, when something big and heavy started walking in their direction. a large golurk stumbles before them, the golem pokemon sitting immobile one minute, but then activating the next, as though the presence of the trainers and their pokemon caused it to wake up from a long slumber. its size could certainly cause problems, especially this high up. so mika is quick to order her prinplup to deal with the threat, calling out: "use brine on the golurk!" [break][break]

the penguin pokemon obeys the command, and floods the ground-and-ghost pokemon with a torrent of water, causing the great automaton figure to stagger and fall to one knee. mika takes advantage of this weakness, and tosses a poke ball in its direction. the great golurk is soon brought down, the poke ball snapping shut, and mika's breath exhaling out of relief. she retrieves the new catch, accidentally ignores a lone nincada that's been watching them the whole time, and returns her attention to her companion at large. "noel, look at that view. isn't it breathtaking?" [break][break]

the entire desert is stretched out before them. the sands burn gold and orange under a setting sun, grains sparkling like diamonds. cacti and other resilient plants grow in pinches along the sandy horizon, with various other rock formations and cliffs sticking out of the dunes. and the pokemon, oh the pokemon! lines of maractus and cacnea shuffling through the sand, while a wild pack of midday lycanrocs run through the mud. and further away from them is a stream of pokemon from the cottonee, gossifleur, and hoppip lines, dozens of grass-type pokemon riding the hot desert breeze, and disappearing like clouds over the distance. [break][break]

what a perfect view, and what a perfect friend to share it with. mika couldn't ask for anything better than this. [break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

duo wilds! ground / grass / rock [break]
catching golurk!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
703 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
you are my oasis [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 17:04:43 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Somehow Mika had gotten up to the cliff faster than Noel did, he didn't think of it as a competition but somehow in his mind it ended up that way and he had lost this time around. Watching as she lifts herself up over the cliff, he places a hand onto the edge and slowly does the same. What he didn't expect was to see her and her Prinplup celebrating a capture so quickly as soon as they had both reached the summit.[break][break]

He smiles softly at the pair and to their victory as he raises his body up onto the surface and manages to stand on his own two feet. He had grown just a bit tired as he stood there and rested if but for a moment. Yet Mika's remark caused him to spin around to see what she had been talking about. What awaited him was something unlike anything he had ever seen.[break][break]

An ocean of sand going on for miles and miles for what seemed like an endless distance. The vista was truly out of this world, it seemed impossible for a place like this to exist. Yet here they were, the two had journeyed so far and in fact they could see every landmark and location they had visited thus far. It all looked so far away now.[break][break]

"Wow... This is just... Amazing..."[break][break]

He struggled to find the words but maybe they weren't necessary. All that mattered was that he was here with Mika, a dear friend and ally, both taking in the sights as if nothing else mattered. These are the moments he wanted to protect, to cherish near and dear to his heart. He would only hope that he could make more memories like this with Mika in the future.[break][break]

After what seemed like hours just staring into the sunset, the night had come and soon afterwards the freezing cold. It was finally time for the two to leave or else they'd suffer through the icy wind. Before departing Noel wanted to say one last thing to Mika.[break][break]

"Thank you so much for coming with me Mika, I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be with on this adventure. And hopefully we can go on many more."

[attr="class","notes"]Skipping!

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
you are my oasis [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:29:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MIKA CAUGHT THE GOLURK!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---